Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto

1 review

on 12/16/2013 8:38:00 AM

The other day I was deciding on my "scent of the day". I didn't want to smell like fruits and I didn't want to smell like a flower market either. I was in the mood to smell sweet....but not to sweet though. I didn't want to smell like a cupcake or a cake ala Fantasy and I didn't want to smell like cotton candy ala Meow or Pink Sugar. Then my eyes settled on Manifesto and I knew my scent of the day had been chosen. Manifesto is full of vanilla and Tonka so it is sweet. It's not a cupcake or a twirl of cotton candy. Manifesto is a beautiful, warm woody floral...with jasmine I think. I sprayed it on and let it settle on me and I noticed something sharp. A note that kept it from going into cake territory. I thought it might has been basil or coriander but it isn't. It is the cedar note. Manifesto is sweet. A wonderful warm sweet. I left my office for a few minutes ago when I wore this a few days ago and when I came back my office was filled with the most wonderful scent warm woody vanilla and cedar. The cedar almost brings Manifesto to masculine territory so it could work as a nice men's scent. Manifesto lasts and lasts and lasts and gives great projection too. A gourmand scent for grown ups. The bottle is stunning and looks very expensive. Definitely one of the better offerings of late which is a nice surprise.

Popular Fragrances