3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This is a great palette for an everyday look. I've had this palette for a couple years and I love it. I don't use it everyday, but that's only b/c I have so other palettes/eye shadow. If this was the only palette I owned, I would use it instead of buying something else. I love the shade "Like a Virgin." It's a taupey matte gray and works wonderfully in the crease. As much as I love this palette, I won't be repurchasing it as I have enough neutral palettes/eye shadows.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

this is like your eyes, but better. this is perfect for everyday wear. I wore this everyday for a year and a half and never hit pan on the shadows. go buy this. now.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

I love this palette... it has great everyday shadows. The pink cheeks is my fav shadow of all time, soft, shimmery, gorgeous for any day! :) The cards it comes with are really fun, and help teach you/give you ideas how to use the shadows (really helpful for a beginner or someone uncomfortable using multiple colors).

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

7 years ago

On the back of the palette, it says "sheer matte shadows" so I suppose the eyeshadows are supposed to be sheer. That being said, I was still disappointed by this palette.The shadows are quite powdery and so sheer that some of them don't even show up on my lid (with and without primer) and I have very fair skin. I generally have to use my finger to apply them because it's difficult to pick up any product with a brush. There's quite a bit of fallout with some of the shades as well. For those reasons I'm not a huge fan of this palette. I gave it 3 lipsticks because the colours are still pretty and the matte black eyeshadow is really pigmented and smooth unlike the others.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

7 years ago

Way too much fallout and not very pigmented.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

Really pretty colors! I love mixing up looks of my own! Great for all occasions!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

7 years ago

Great palette. The shades are just right for me, either for a soft, natural look or a more dramatic evening look. I find the texture and pigmentation very goodand they really last. I pair them with TF Shadow Insurance. The packaging is better than at TF Smoky Eye palette, which is just too big for my liking but I'm still not a fan of it. I wouldn't repurchase simply because I want to try out other palettes, for example the new Boudoir Eyes one which has some similar shades and seems to have a better (compact) packaging.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGray

7 years ago

I just adore Too Faced eye collections. this is my daily go-to palette. I love how the eye shadows compliment each other and the cards are so easy to follow. I love all of there collections. Shadow is long lasting, applies smoothly does not irritate my sensitive eyes.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Really soft, beautiful colors in this Collection. I also own the Natural Eye and this one has much more usable colors. Although I haven't been able to wear some of the colors yet (I am doing a less makeup thing lately) I know these colors would look suitable and good on most people. Except a few colors are a bit to shimmery as I would like. The packaging is good, as I said previously I owned the Neutral Eye and bought it around 2 1/2 years ago, and I got the Naked Eye last month. New packaging is much skinnier and easier to carry around. I recommend this

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

7 years ago

I returned this and ordered the new boudoir eyes pallette instead (review pending it's arrival). The only colors I liked in this are in the new boudoir pallette and the packaging is much better in that pallette too. This is huge and mostly cardboard. I found that the black in this palette had tons of fallout. I say this because my urban decay naked 2 black has no fallout whatsoever. I seem to be in the minority here, but I hate this packaging, and feel that half of these shadows have too little pigmentation.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35