NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)
Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/2/2016 2:29:00 PM

Love

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Honestly really liked this product. recently I bought this in the nude shade, & it was exactly what I was looking for, for an everyday use. NYX products are definitely one of my faves cause they're quality is AMAZING but also very cheap. Although I gave this a 4/5, because my pen tend to break a lot but probably because I used it for my whole lip rather than just to outline. But I love the shade & definitely lasted the whole day. Recommend 👍

on 6/16/2014 1:33:00 AM

I've been on the hunt for a perfect drugstore nude/mauve lip liner for years, I go trough them like crazy since I use nude lipstick everyday and not only is this the PERFECT color for me but I no longer have to sharpen it! I feel like I waste more product in the sharpener than on my lips, maybellines toast used to be my go to lip liner but its always sold out, I went trough many purchases before this NYX nude lipliner and its by far my fav. It applies so smoothly and has great staying power, and it goes great with all my mac nude lipsticks. The hunt is over :) I will purchase this over and over again and can't wait to try the rest of the colors.

on 11/19/2012 8:03:00 AM

My pout was never so well defined as it is now. Yes I have found these amazing lip liners that are so easy to use. They just glide on to my lip line smoothly giving my lips an amazing shape. The best part is that the outline does not bleed away. And after I fill my lips with lipstick the lined lips look really glamorous.

Popular Lip Liners