Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum

Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum

on 10/2/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The lasting trail this scent leaves is unbelievable! It really does last all day on the skin. I love the original Eau Sauvage from Dior, but this is a step up. It is definitely stronger and a bit of a contrast from the original ES. I receive lots of compliments when I wear this one!

on 9/29/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

One word: GROSS. Never in my life have I smelled anything that so distinctly resembles the smell of toenails. I received this as a sample from Sephora, and every time i sprayed it, i kept thinking I needed to wash my feet. It's truly heinous. Maybe I'm just not fancy enough to appreciate the "complexity" of this scent, but believe me when I tell you that it will awaken even the most dormant of gag reflexes.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/25/2012 6:32:00 AM

A beautiful (and feminine) twist on a classic. The new version is warmer and long-lasting. Guess it will work better in cooler days.

on 7/8/2012 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

New version of Eau Sauvage! You can get this at Sephora! It is a parfum, so it REALLY lasts. Honestly, I sprayed this once on my chest and once on my wrist and it lasted the whole day! It is a very masculine scent, heavier than the original, almost more smoky and spicy. Actually, it has little in common with the original Eau Sauvage, this is very different. It's nice from start to finish. I think I have a new favorite cologne! Notes include bergamot on the top, myrrh resin in the heart and dry vetiver in the base. This is truly a wonderful unique fragrance!

Popular Fragrances