TRESemme Split Remedy Split End Sealing Serum

TRESemme Split Remedy Split End Sealing Serum

4.3

Water , Propylene Glycol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Amodimethicone , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Ascorbic Acid , Niacinamide , Biotin , Polyquaternium 28 , Polyacrylamide , C13 14 Isoparaffin , Laureth 7 , PVM/MA Copolymer , Polysorbate 20 , DMDM Hydantoin , Fragrance

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although I use lots of products to keep my hair healthy, I think this lottle thing did a very good part of the job in the past two years I've been using it. I've repurchase at least 6 times. It leaves the hair very soft, hydrates with a lovely shine, feels very light. I think it is wonderful for applying when the hair is still wet, but in dr hair also works just fine! It's a must have product in my stack of hair products. The smells is ok.

on 8/13/2015 12:18:00 AM

Pros:
Brought it quite cheap
It's very easy to use once the pump is working properly (just rub on the ends of damp hair and run a comb through to evenly distribute the product)
Made my hair feel softer, nourished and hydrated overall.
Has a nice, citrus smell that leaves my hair smelling great :)

Cons:
I had a bit of trouble with the pump, it was very stiff and I needed someone to help me get it to work. It comes out super fast and is very runny (I always end up with too much), you don't need much at all and yet it's hard to manage when it all comes squirting out.
I don't know if it really reduced the split ends (which is it's main purpose). I say this because I still get split ends even after using this products for months.

Would probably repurchase because I love the smell and it does leave my feeling softer and less dry (which was a big problem before). My advice: definitely worth a try but don't get your hopes up about it reducing split ends and watch out when it comes out of the pump really quickly!

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product does a nice job of sealing split ends and taming frizz. It's not super heavy, so it's ideal with someone for fine-normal hair. If you use more than 1 pump, it will really weigh your hair down! I'd recommend for someone looking for a lightweight serum.

This stuff works and smells amazing. I have bleach fried blonde hair. After one use my ponytail is swingy!

on 10/7/2014 7:39:00 AM

I have dry, puffy and highlighted hair. I used it on wet hair then ran some through whilst blowdrying (my hair soaks up product). Noticed a massive difference to my hair after one use. Smoother and healthier looking. Will report back after 2 more uses. Amazing results for the price. Right up there with high-end products.

on 9/26/2014 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I used Sebastian thick ends years ago, and it was great. But I stopped and now I can't find it. Or else they've renamed it. So I tried this as an alternative because the ends of my hair are sooooo dry despite just getting it cut. I blame the dryness on the conditioner I was using. After one use, the ends of my hair were manageable and soft! So now I tossed that conditioner and I'm using this to style. I've had good hair days ever since. Price is right, easy to find, does what it says it will. My hair is about 2 inches below my shoulders, heavily highlighted blonde, and I blow it dry every other day. I now have that swishy hair back!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with other products and I love what it does to my hair. I can't really say for sure if it does reduce split ends as I don't inspect my hair often but I haven't noticed any either? I love the pump. It's easy to get product out and you get a good amount. I use one pump on damp hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy which is nice.

I have platinum blonde hair and I've tried everything to help heal my ends to keep my hair color I love so much, despite the price I pay vis-à-vis split ends, sometimes even crunchy texture. Although I use a few other products like Chi Silk infusion when it's damp first, I could not quite get that smooth feel and movement I so missed! I tried using blow dry serums, and other creams thinking it would help but it just made my hair feel gritty and weighed down. Then I found this product very randomly. Total SCORE!! Omg you guys this was finally the end of a year long search! I'm sure if I stop using it, it would revert back to dry texture. But I have no desire to be au natural anytime soon or stop using this while it's working. I definitely advise giving it a try. It's not expensive and worked wonders for my fine (but plentiful), platinum blonde hair. I put it on my hair when it's damp focusing on the very dry ends in a concentrated fashion then whatever is left on my hands, I mix through the rest of my hair and dry. Of course we all know it's no replacement for trims and can't actually repair ends, it likely fuses them and seals them temporarily. But it's a great way to buy time between cuts.

on 7/22/2014 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's not so much that it doesn't do anything for my hair but my hair is thin and can get weighed down and look greasy with certain products. Unfortunately, this is one of those products. It not only is too much for my hair but it makes it sticky. I usually run my fingers through my hair throughout the day, and my hands get sticky and gross. So even if I noticed awesome results which I really don't, I couldn't use it because I would cringe just putting it in my hair knowing it's so sticky.

Did nothing to my hair. Didn't make my hair smoother or softer, literally did absolutely nothing. Would not recommend