L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Espresso

L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Espresso
Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Espresso

4.3

on 1/16/2017 10:58:00 PM

One of the best gel eyeliners i've tried.

on 1/10/2017 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite products. It is easy to apply and lasts for hours. The espresso color is a very dark brown, very pigmented, and a great color for me.
The brush is good quality too and has an included cover so it is easy to throw in your makeup bag.
I also have used this to fill in my brows a few times, and it works great for that too. Very versatile.
It's not *quite* as quality as more expensive gel liners (like Bobbi Brown), but for less than 10 bucks it is a fantastic product.

on 2/14/2015 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I found it impossible to get anything but a harsh line out of this stuff. And once it's on, it's like trying to smudge cement. Even after heavy duty removal techniques, this stuff was still a bit visible the next morning. Maybe that's the only way to use it? The brush was so-so, but may be good to apply concealer in tiny areas.

Prob. biggest waste of my makeup dollar in a long time.

I absolutely love this gel eyeliner. It stays on until I take it off. I highly recommend this eyeliner.

I saw so many raved reviews on this eyeliner, so I decided to give it a try. It didn't disappoint at all! It's very pigmented and glides easily. Staying power is good, it doesn't smudge (at least for 4-5 hours). Using with eye primer, it can last me for the good 8 hours before it starts to bleed under my eyes (and turning me into a racoon).

I would say the quality is almost on-par with Bobbi Brown gel liner (Bobbi Brown lasts a little bit longer) but so much cheaper! I don't usually trust the quality of drugstore gel liners, most of them are dud, but can't say the same for this one. I have been enjoying it so far.
The brush is very easy to use too.

I really have no complaint on this eyeliner. 5 out of 5.

this was my first ever gel liner, and while I love the colors, this did not work for me. I have hooded eyelids and they are oily and this is a very creamy formula that takes a long time to set, which means it smears. I love creamy formulas don't get me wrong, but i don't like how long it takes to set. it does glide on very easily and smoothly, which I really appreciate. really sad that I'm not able this one

on 8/22/2014 1:16:00 AM

Sadly not a fan - after half a day, its oily and smearing everywhere. I practically have to check every now and again as I've had moments where its smudged so much that it's look like I've made a bad job at applying black eyeshadow.

Gave it a few chances and deciding its going to the bin. Sticking to my Smashbox.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this gel liner just as much as my beloved Mac Blacktrack, maybe even more. I love the Espresso color it is just dark enough, without being too stark and dramatic, like black liners, perfect for daytime AND evening! This never creases, fades, or smudges on me. I wouldn't call the finish "lacquer," but it definitely isn't matte either, just perfectly in-between, without looking shiny or reflective. This is such a great alternative to Mac if you find black liner to be too much and if Mac Dipdown is a little too light for you, and it's half the price! Great buy!

on 8/9/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this gel liner because it's deep brown and not completely black. It is very smooth and easy to apply, BUT...it smudges after about an hour or if you sweat or its hot out. I have found this liner under my eyes after being outside for a little while in the heat.

I would buy this again but I will not use this in the summer months.

on 10/18/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Went on great but after just a few hours, it had faded significantly and also kind of cracked/wore off. Definitely have better in my Stila Stay All Day pen. It does cost more but it stays put and looks the same much longer than this.