Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in WT905 High Beam White

Shiseido  Luminizing Satin Face Color in WT905 High Beam White

4.6

Talc, Mica, Titanium dioxide, Synthetic wax, Zinc myristate, Hydrogenated polydecene, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl malate, Petrolatum, Sorbitan sesquisostearate, Zinc oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethyl ether, Iron oxides, Tocopherol, Dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxy stearate, Polymethyl methacrylate, Iron oxides, Silica, Methicone, Tetradecene.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a good product and yet it is nowhere to be found. I believe it is discontinued? Its one of the few highlighters on the market that does not have micro shimmer or glitter. Just a beautiful sheen. I have heard that the Hourglass Powder in Ethereal is a good dupe.

on 8/18/2015 4:21:00 PM

I was never a big fan of illuminating product. Then i tested Shiseido -white beam illuminator and i have received so many compliments that it has become my secret skin perfector. It is not too shiny, it is semi matt, just perfectly melting into the skin, adding it a special healthy light. I use it even under brows, on cheeks, above the lip....it is very versatile product and i will repurchase.

on 8/2/2015 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The other day I was browsing at the Shiseido counter and after reading so many raving reviews asked to try High Beam White. The SA applied a heavy hand and let me look at the mirror. After much scrutinizing I Could Not See a Thing. Bitterly disappointed continued with my other purchases and got back home.

Shortly after while washing hands glanced at the mirror and had to look back again; do I really have a THAT good skin day? Ehm no, it was just High Beam White and could really see that. Purchased ASAP.

Morals of the story:
1. Don't give up on this at first try.
2. Don't expect it to show up under every light.

It's a beautiful, finely milled non-sparkly daytime highlighter though. Quite pricey and the packaging could be more luxurious but oh, well. It has a satin finish and although it's hard to overdo that can certainly happen as well. Give it a chance (or two!)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This powder is a winner.

If you are looking for a subtle, pearly white gleam - this is your product. What KA Candlelight does for champagne gleam, this does for white gleam. It can be used as an overall powder, or as a highlighter on the high points of the face. I personally wear it as a highlighter, but have to be careful not to overdo it, or pale me will look like a Cullen.

No powdery texture left behind, no emphasizing of pores. Just angelic glow. Have zero complaints.

on 11/8/2014 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

all the reviews here are quite accurate. this is the best powder highlighter out there. it gives you a pretty and very natural sheen without any shimmers at all. fabulous! perfect! i love this one a lot more than nars powder highlighter in albatross. in fact i think it puts albatross to shame. wt905 high beam white is HG material. love it.

on 8/25/2014 9:27:00 PM

Can't believe how much I love this overpriced product! There's no glimmer. I apply lightly on cheekbones, browbones, tear duct, and down the bridge of my nose. It makes me looks awake and fresh-faced. I have tried many highlighters, and this is the only one I love. I scoffed at the price, but it is now a must-have. I also use this over concealer sometimes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great highlighter for yellow-undertone skin! Don't let the solid white color scare you. It actually goes on quite subtly (assuming you just do a light sweep!) I use it on the top of my cheekbones and straight down my nose. It does a great job enhancing the facial features without being too noticeable. The pearly shine is what I love most about this product. It doesn't glisten (which I hate about a lot of highlighters out there).
I recommend using this with a little bit of light pink blush and it really luminizes the cheeks giving the skin a youthful glow. Love it.

on 12/2/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice natural highlighter. It's a satiny white colour which isn't super obvious until the light hits it. It's very smooth and blends easily.

on 11/20/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this highlighting powder, but unfortunately my skin is just too pale for it to make much difference. I am extremely pale yellow and this offers no more effect than the regular luminizing blush. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and comes in a wonderfully portable slim case. I can see this working quite well as a subtle highlighter for mid-tone to darker skin. On me, I'd rather skip a step and just use the blush!

on 9/20/2013 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This looks like nothing special in the pan. The magic happens when I apply a thin veil of it all over my face and it really gives a diffused smooth look to my skin. No washy look at all and my blush color looks better with this on top.