Versace Yellow Diamond

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Versace Yellow Diamond

2.7

on 6/21/2014 8:41:00 AM

This is a terrible scent. I cannot identify any scent in particular, which makes it smell a little bit like chemicals. I cannot really speak to the lasting power, because I did not wear this scent for too long. It is not pleasant, does not attract others, and does not make me feel confident. To sum it up, this is a waste of money.

on 2/24/2014 5:35:00 PM

I really like the versace bright crystal but, my friend wears it. So I wanted to maybe try anothet versace scent, maybe something similar. When the guy at the perfume store sprayed the yellow diamond on the card it smelled amazing! After trying to decide between the yellow diamond and the crystal nior, I finally picked yellow diamond. I was really excited about it, but when I got home and opened the bottle it smelled awful! Nothing like what was sprayed on the card. I realize that perfume reacts differently on everyone's skin so I sprayed it on my wrists anyway. It just got worse and worse, it didn't smell like any singular notes anymore! Just the old, stale musky smell of old lady perfume! Maybe I just got an old bottle or something, I don't know. But for a huge investment of 80 something dollars, it better make me smell like a million bucks! I was furious, will not repurchase!

on 10/21/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My DH bought me this for my birthday, and I like it. There is a bit of a musky (which translates to unappealing for me) undertone to this, which prevents me from loving it. The staying power is not that good. The bottle is beautiful, and the scent is very lively and fresh. I love it because it reminds me of DH, but I don't know if I would pick this for myself.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this at first, as it starts off with a bright, happy, zingy lemon that's sweetened nicely by its pear note. But the lemon and pear disappear after only a couple minutes and I'm left with a slightly musty, creamy smelling floral and clean musk. After fifteen minutes, it seems to be mostly water lily and musk, which smells a little like cheap air freshener on me.

Ive been searching for a HG summer scent that utilizes musk, and i definitely found a contender. I'm not sure why other reviews bash this Fragrance's lasting power... Maybe my body chemistry is just wack... The dry down is to die for though, and That lasted about 12 hours on me. So, yes the initial scent fades quickly, but it's a bit cloying anyway. It's the dry down we are after here, folks! Not generic/boring as previous reviewers have suggested in any way once it melts into your skin properly. TLDR: BE PATIENT.

on 11/9/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought the roller ball version of this for $20 dollars at Sephora, and I love it. It's a very bright and uplifting scent, but it's subtle at the same time. A sunny fragrance for gray days. I only wish it lasted longer on me.

Popular Fragrances