Versace Yellow Diamond

Versace Yellow Diamond

1.9

on 8/4/2015 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gave me a headache, I cannot stand the smell of it

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For some reason, I had to have this. I do like the scent a lot, however, it does not last, at least not on me. And for the price, in my opinion, it should last. This wore off of me completely in less than an hour. It is a shame, because it is a lovely scent!! But because it does not last, I would not re-purchase. If you want to smell nice for only one hour, then I recommend this!!! ;)

on 6/21/2014 8:41:00 AM

This is a terrible scent. I cannot identify any scent in particular, which makes it smell a little bit like chemicals. I cannot really speak to the lasting power, because I did not wear this scent for too long. It is not pleasant, does not attract others, and does not make me feel confident. To sum it up, this is a waste of money.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I received a sample of this from Sephora. I enjoy wearing it simply because it doesn't induce a spliting headache like most fragrances. I'm pretty sensitive to scents and I typically can't wear perfume for this reason. I usually only wear body sprays. However, I love the feeling that I get when wearing perfume. I feel like my wardrobe is complete while wearing one. I would describe this fragrance as energetic, young and cheerful.
Notes:
Citron from Diamante, Pear Sorbet, Neroli, Bergamot, Nymphea, Freesia, Orange Blossom, Mimosa, Amber Wood, Palo Santo, Musk.
I adore anything freesia and amber. I feel comfortable in this fragrance. However, this isn't a statement scent. I wouldn't reach for this on special occasions. This is a slightly valley girl who takes her mom's Volvo out to the mall type of scent. There is nothing sexy, memorable or alluring about this fragrance. I do find that this is very work appropriate. Would I purchase this? Not the full size but I would consider a rollerball to keep on hand.
Overall: 3.4 Rating

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this at first, as it starts off with a bright, happy, zingy lemon that's sweetened nicely by its pear note. But the lemon and pear disappear after only a couple minutes and I'm left with a slightly musty, creamy smelling floral and clean musk. After fifteen minutes, it seems to be mostly water lily and musk, which smells a little like cheap air freshener on me.

on 6/13/2013 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really dislike this perfume. The opening of this is nice - a citrus-breeze with pear - so light and fresh. As this settles, however, this begins to smell like... pee...! From clean and fresh it goes to sterile, salty, BO and citrus... which smells like pee and air freshener in a bathroom - nasty! It's probably my body chemistry - lemon fragrances often turn aquatic on me. Anyway: I don't like this and prefer Bright Crystal, which smells much better on me, although it also has citrus in it (of a different type though), it doesn't react on my skin as this does.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Nice smell but has no lasting power at all, seriously 1 hr at most, I certainly expected more from Versace :(

on 5/29/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

purchased the captivators perfume sampler from sephora. this one one of the 4 perfumes in the box. very sharp and sour on application. no lasting power and totally boring. i expected more from versace!

Popular Fragrances