Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.4

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 8/22/2018 12:44:00 PM

This is one of the best brow pencils I've ever used. I was running out of my Anastasia Brow Wiz and while I liked that product fine, I also thought $21 USD + tax for a brow pencil was a bit outrageous. I heard this was a good dupe for Anastasia and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I actually like this FAR MORE. The colour (grey brown) is perfect for me as I find Anastasia shades a bit too warm on myself anyway. If you try this product, I highly doubt you'll regret it.

on 3/20/2018 7:07:00 AM

Easy brows especially for beginners. I don't like the shape of the pencil though. it has a tapered edge - fat at the bottom and thin on top. I don't like the fat edge for filling in brows because it looks unnatural to just have blocks of colour in your brows rather than strokes. The brush on the other end is useful but the cap gets loose after a while.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Repurchased multiple times. Grey brown is the perfect color for folks with black hair who want a softer brow. It's truly cool-toned, so no redness. Firm enough to draw strokes, soft enough to comfortably blend. I have very oily skin and it will stay on for the work day. Touch-ups needed if I need more than 8hr coverage.

Packaging womps because the caps on either side of the pencil break easily. For $2-4 on Korean beauty websites, it's a great deal.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Got this for $5, amazing value. Great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. They changed the formula and packaging so it's not crazy pigmented now- so it makes my brows look very natural. I simple outline and fill in sparse areas, and top with Essence's make me brow gel. HG for sure!! I don't even want to use other brow pencils.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Loooove this product! It's really cheap, about $5 and applies easily due to the teardrop shape of the tip. Lasts all day in hot and humid weather too. Will definitely repurchase!

on 6/30/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this compared to pencils or powders. It's like a combination of the two. It looks some much more natural and easier to use. I think this is great for people like me, it's basically fool proof

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I originally was going to buy Anastasia's Brow Wiz pencil in grey brown (ash brown?), but the price lead me to look for a dupe. I ordered the Etude House brow pencil in #2 grey brown for $5 on Amazon. This is by far the best brow pencil I've used. It looks very natural and applies lightly for buildable coverage. I would repurchase.

I have high end and low end brow pencils and this is the best I've found for very quick brows taking into account the price, IF you can find a colour match. I like the fact a spoolie is attached too. But it takes a certain amount of practice and for me, the colour range isn't great - I've tried 3 different colours and none were a match. My brows are very dark brown, almost black, with no red tones.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have been using this for one year and it's the only brow pencil I will use - whoever said that dark brown eyebrow pencils are suitable for Asians with sparse black brows is clearly wrong. I've tried many eyebrow pencils by Western brands but not one looked natural on my brows.

I use #5 Grey which matches my not-quite-black sparse brows and dark brown-black hair perfectly and makes me look as if I have naturally pretty dark and full brows. It has a waxy texture and is lightly pigmented which is excellent for preventing heavily drawn on brows. The attached spoolie does a brilliant job of softening the drawn in brows. It looks so wonderfully natural that my friends have never noticed that I had drawn in my brows until I told them! I've only one complaint - on humid days, the colour fades and disappears if I don't use an eyebrow gel over it. If you use an eyebrow gel / coat, the product will last all day. It's cheap and cost-effective with one eyebrow pencil lasting me 10 months (I use it around 5 times a week). This is my go-to brow product and I'm satisfied with it.

EDIT (17/06/14): The love affair still continues. 1.5 years since I first bought this beauty, this is the one beauty product I must use every day to make myself more presentable. Will repurchase it forever.