Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.6

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 7/26/2016 12:57:00 AM

This is one of the most affordable eyebrow pencils out there with a very thoughtful design. It's a nice triangular mechanical twist up product. No sharpening a la pencil, or eye brow brush necessary with a pomade. It's easy to create thin lines at the end of your eyebrows with the triangular edge, or thicker lines in the middle of your eyebrow with the flat triangular side. Plus, it has a nice sized spoolie at the end to blend and brush out harsh lines. The spoolie is not an awkward shape or poorly designed.

The formula is waxy, and it turns powdery. It holds up through the day. No complaints.

However, I got this in the lightest shade of grey, and I wish they expanded their color selection to include a khaki grey pencil. I would buy it in an instant. The color is unfortunately, still a bit harsh. Also, the caps are not very secure and gets loose over time. It's not an issue for the pencil end because you can twist the product down. But it's an issue with the spoolie end because I would like to keep it clean. And, the cap can get lost if you throw it in a makeup bag or travel with it.

Because of the cap and the color selection, I am taking off a lipstick. But otherwise, it's a good product if you don't travel much with it and the color selection fits your needs.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

A great, great dupe for ABH's brow wiz or Benefit's Goof Proof, especially for the price! The pencil is so easy to use thanks to it's angled shape and it comes with a spoolie. Pigmented enough and the texture is creamy enough. However, it fades easily since it's not waterproof. But for the price it's actually a very good deal!

To Read all 62 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My holy grail!! Great formula, easy to use. The angled tip is great for drawing, the spoolie is not too hard or too soft. Really affordable. This eyebrow pencil is obviously not marketed to be waterproof or sweat proof, so don't be such a dummy to use it when you are in conditions which would make you perspire.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my current favorite eyebrow pencil. First of all, the packaging is very convenient as it has a spoolie on the end which is soft, and of course, it is a retractable pencil and i love that it is in triangular shape form which keeps the edges sharp unlike the traditional round eyebrow pens. Second is, it applies smoothly on your eyebrows and it's not highly pigmented which is great because i don't really like too dark eyebrows. Third is, it's very affordable compared to traditional eyebrow pencils, i mean those are a lot cheaper but they don't come in spoolies and they're not retractable so you have to sharpen it almost every time you use it which means it will run out faster. I'm only giving this four ratings because it does lasts all day but it's not smudgeproof, it definitely comes off easily if you accidentally rub your eyebrows especially the tail, and i have sparse eyebrows and it doesn't really reach my temples so i have to draw the tail. but all in all this is a good product and i'm definitely be repurchasing.

on 5/26/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This eyebrow pencil is pretty good. It's fairly lasting and colour comes out easily. However, the caps get really loose after continued usage. In Singapore's humid climate, the eyebrow pencil doesn't last at all if you're doing exercise/sweating a lot. But at this price, I think there is nothing really to complain about...

on 5/13/2016 12:35:00 PM

These are the softest, most affordable, angled brow pencils ever. I love using the gray, black, and dark gray ones for my black hair. They are SO SOFT! Not comparable to the Anastasia, Hourglass, The Face Shop, or even other Korean branded ones. And can't beat the price, I believe I got these for $3 and that's without the deals that Etude House usually has. Seriously give this a try if you can get this product. I hope they NEVER DC THIS!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really sad to say this but my eyebrow area broke out after constantly using this. I love the product a lot because it's a great formula that doesnt make me overdo my brows but still gives me a defined shape. The angled pencil makes it really easy to fill in my brows. It kinda fades throughout the day though. The only reason I will not use this anymore is because I broke out on my eyebrows (it's probably something in the ingredients). Would give it 4/5 if it didn't break me out

on 1/29/2016 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first eyebrow pencil or anything eyebrow related. (if that makes sense) This eyebrow pencil is perfect for beginners who are still learning makeup (lke me). I got it in the shade dark gray.

The price is really cheap perfect for students or people who are on a budget. One end of the is the product, the other end is the spoolie / eyebrow brush. Very travel friendly. The
It is shaped like a triangle which makes it look more natural when drawn. The pigment is not very dark but its build able. So if you want full dark brows you just need to build it up. When drawing the pencil was really smooth no small chucks of product came out when drawing. It is also a twist-up eyebrow pencil which makes it really easy to control the amount of product you want to use.

I had this on the whole day and it didnt smudge but it did fade a little. I sweat here and there throughout the day in Singapore's humid weather and it did come off a little but it can be easily touched up. I would also not recommend you to rub your eyebrows because it will easily come off. I also did realise that whenever I use this eyebrow pencil, I will get at least 1 pimple on my brow if I wear it for more than 6-8 hours. So if you have acne-prone skin, I would not recommend you to use it but if it is not a big problem to you then use it at your own risk.

This is a good eyebrow pencil but I would not say it becomes my HG.

I will buy this again unless I find a better one that doesn't cause me to have a pimple.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The slanted tip is quick & easy to use, pencil quality is excellent, and there's a very good range of grey-toned/ dark shades that are not available find in the North American market (unless you're going for the high end stuff like Shu Uemura or Shiseido). Also, the price is a STEAL.

I was in Hong Kong for Christmas and I wanted to get it in #4 Grey Brown or #5 Dark Grey to match my black hair, but literally everything was sold out except dark brown and black, so I ended up getting black. Still works perfectly and I'm definitely going to get a bunch online since they're more expensive here in North America.

on 11/18/2015 12:03:00 PM

This is the best eyebrow pencil I ever had.

I have this in gray brown and brown. Brown is okay, but I prefer the gray brown better, because it's a more versatile shade for either natural/dyed hair.

Why do I love this? First, design. It's a chiseled, thin broad-tipped pencil. Perfect for straight eyebrows. You can use it to draw the guidelines around your brows in a horizontal position, and fill it in effortlessly and evenly in a vertical position. (I hope the readers understood what I meant). Not much fuss compared to the conventional eyebrow pencil.

Second, the pencil is somewhat of a powdery finish, so when you apply it, it looks more natural compared to the oil/wax-based counterparts.

Third, the mascara wand at the other end. This is very essential to tone down the intensity of your application for a more natural look.

What I didn't like about this is when the pencil nearly runs out, it breaks. Or it gets stuck easily. I buy a new pencil at least every 2 months and it hasn't run out of yet when it reaches the breaking point. Sometimes, there are problems with the rotating mechanism too, it sucks when the pencil gets ruined by the cap.

For the price of PhP150 per pencil, I think this product is holy grail. I am very happy with this product, highly recommended especially for those who like to sport a natural look. Expensive eyebrow pencils are so unnecessary.

Popular Brows Products