Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.6

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 3/1/2017 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased this on Shopee for only SGD 2.90 (!!!)
Can you even have any complaints for a product that cheap?

Glides on easily and easy to remove. Stays on all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite brow product!
I really like the spooly and the pigmentation is just right. I use this and follow with Anastasia of Beverly Hills clear brow gel and it last the entire day! Plus it is pretty cheap! I recommend,

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It took me so long to finally find a natural-looking eyebrow filler and I love it. Looks very natural, easy to use and blend, and super cheap.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is nothing bad about this product- save for having to order from overseas. I got both the grey brown and brown shades when I spent about a year as a brunette and they both wore beautifully. The grey brown was my favorite, as it looked so subtle ad to appear to be natural thickness in my own brows. It should be noted that the regular brown shade was perfectly acceptable though as it never pulled red or appeared unnatural- just slightly warmer. The chiseled tip was neither a plus or minus for me, but the application was easy enough. It is a firmer texture, but not hard enough to drag or skip. The spoolie on the end was key in getting a blended appearance an especially convenient. The price point-if you can find it- is also fantastic. Beautynetkorea.com typically offers a BOGO deal for members. There is a reason Korean brow products are a cult hit.

I recently went on a trip to South Korea and whilst in Insadong, I visited Etude House.
Etude House is a South Korean roadside makeup brand that is inexpensive and has very cute concepts.
I bought this eyebrow pencil in the shade 02 which is a greyish-brown colour.
PROs:
It is a perfect match for my asian black hair.
Inexpensive
Comes with a spoolie brush at the end
Easy to fill in sparser areas
Retractable

Cons:
Only works well if you don't have incredibly thick brow hair as it tends to clump a little, on the ends of your brow hairs, making it unnatural.
More difficult to use when it becomes blunt and when you try to sharper it breaks off.
Not as precise in filling in certain areas.

I will continue to buy as it is much cheaper than other brow pencils on the market. It does the job well. I would still recommend this.

My husband came back from long trip and a long lay over at Incheon Airport- so for Christmas gift I asked him to buy me a lot of makeup and he did and one of that is the Etude Eye Drawing Brow and I love it, I have 6 of them in a good package for 6 item it cost him $13.00 and I am pretty sure if I buy that here in California it will be more than that price itself, make up is my passion and specially Korean product they are awesome.

on 12/18/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the eyebrow pencil I have been searching for! The shape, the color, the formula- everything is perfect! It goes on so smoothly, other eyebrow pencils I have to struggle with to create a blended look. I'm not into the overly defined, rectangular brow everyone is doing. This helps create a natural look, and the staying power is great, too. I use the light brown color over a light layer of foundation and pressed powder for my very oily skin. Can't beat the price, either. I'll definitely buy these forever!

on 12/14/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am underwhelmed by this pencil. Have tried to find a replacement for my beloved T. LeClerc gris/noir (gray/black) pencil, but so far the search has been tough. I tried the affordable Etude House in dark grey. The color match is pretty good for my black eyebrows and ivory skin. But the staying power is very sub par. With thick brows, and only needing a bit of pencil, I was surprised. I'll go back to the Lioele in #3 (gray/black), which is a similar shape, also has a brush on the end and stays on.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Loooove this product! It's really cheap, about $5 and applies easily due to the teardrop shape of the tip. Lasts all day in hot and humid weather too. Will definitely repurchase!

on 10/14/2016 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm at my second pencil and I love this brow pencil so much, I have it in the dark brown shade.

some notable changes in the packaging are the slimmer. sturdier spoolie at the end and indicators at the ends to show which side is the pencil and which is the spoolie--I appreciate these very much.

The color lasts a good 7 hours on my oily skin but it lasts longer if I set it with a powder, any powder will do really but I like using a grey mineral eye shadow and find that it lasts 12 hours on me no joke.

Color payoff is great, I don't need to tug the pencil so hard on my brow area, feather light strokes deliver a wonderful natural look and if I make a mistake, it's easy to correct with just my finger.

Will repurchase forever and ever.

Popular Brows Products