4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This is my first eyebrow pencil or anything eyebrow related. (if that makes sense) This eyebrow pencil is perfect for beginners who are still learning makeup (lke me). I got it in the shade dark gray. The price is really cheap perfect for students or people who are on a budget. One end of the is the product, the other end is the spoolie / eyebrow brush. Very travel friendly. The It is shaped like a triangle which makes it look more natural when drawn. The pigment is not very dark but its build able. So if you want full dark brows you just need to build it up. When drawing the pencil was really smooth no small chucks of product came out when drawing. It is also a twist-up eyebrow pencil which makes it really easy to control the amount of product you want to use. I had this on the whole day and it didnt smudge but it did fade a little. I sweat here and there throughout the day in Singapore's humid weather and it did come off a little but it can be easily touched up. I would also not recommend you to rub your eyebrows because it will easily come off. I also did realise that whenever I use this eyebrow pencil, I will get at least 1 pimple on my brow if I wear it for more than 6-8 hours. So if you have acne-prone skin, I would not recommend you to use it but if it is not a big problem to you then use it at your own risk. This is a good eyebrow pencil but I would not say it becomes my HG. I will buy this again unless I find a better one that doesn't cause me to have a pimple.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

The slanted tip is quick & easy to use, pencil quality is excellent, and there's a very good range of grey-toned/ dark shades that are not available find in the North American market (unless you're going for the high end stuff like Shu Uemura or Shiseido). Also, the price is a STEAL. I was in Hong Kong for Christmas and I wanted to get it in #4 Grey Brown or #5 Dark Grey to match my black hair, but literally everything was sold out except dark brown and black, so I ended up getting black. Still works perfectly and I'm definitely going to get a bunch online since they're more expensive here in North America.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

4 years ago

This is the best eyebrow pencil I ever had. I have this in gray brown and brown. Brown is okay, but I prefer the gray brown better, because it's a more versatile shade for either natural/dyed hair. Why do I love this? First, design. It's a chiseled, thin broad-tipped pencil. Perfect for straight eyebrows. You can use it to draw the guidelines around your brows in a horizontal position, and fill it in effortlessly and evenly in a vertical position. (I hope the readers understood what I meant). Not much fuss compared to the conventional eyebrow pencil. Second, the pencil is somewhat of a powdery finish, so when you apply it, it looks more natural compared to the oil/wax-based counterparts. Third, the mascara wand at the other end. This is very essential to tone down the intensity of your application for a more natural look. What I didn't like about this is when the pencil nearly runs out, it breaks. Or it gets stuck easily. I buy a new pencil at least every 2 months and it hasn't run out of yet when it reaches the breaking point. Sometimes, there are problems with the rotating mechanism too, it sucks when the pencil gets ruined by the cap. For the price of PhP150 per pencil, I think this product is holy grail. I am very happy with this product, highly recommended especially for those who like to sport a natural look. Expensive eyebrow pencils are so unnecessary.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

This is one of the most affordable korean eyebrow pencil that i've ever used. I love the stroke on my brow, no a too thick one, so it's just look natural. Even you don't know how to draw, this pencil make it easier to draw. it also has many colors, but i prefer using 2 color which are dark brown and brown. i think these 2 colors suit for people with light skin.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I love this eyebrow pencil so much. I have owned a Chanel eyebrow palette, which had three different shades to play with, but the consistency was waxy with a very stiff brush to apply it, and it always broke me out after a while. I had a Maybelline define-a-brow pencil in a dark blonde shade that wasn't an exact color match to mine, and ran out of fast. This one in Grey Brown has become my favorite. It is easy to apply, the angled tip is such a neat trick. And the spoolie helps. I apply it lightly and then have to brush it out to soften the look. I find it stays on great all day, no complaints. This is technically too dark for me, that's the reason why I only give it a 4. I wish there was a dark blonde shade. Applied lightly, it looks great if only a tad darker than I would like. Some days I love the bold look, some days I wish I could soften it more...

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I've tried many many eye brow pencils and even tried the anastasia brow powders. this one is definitely my favorite next to my anastasia brow powder. but this one is easier and faster to apply. this is also closer to being a true dark brown. some of the brown brow liners I've tried had a red tint to it so I'm glad this doesn't have it. I have to buy this from eBay and wait for the long shipping time, but it's worth it.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I like how it has a spoolie on the other end so i can use it to blend out the pencil! It looks really natural if i apply a little [ i prefer natural brows ] but sometimes when i apply it slightly more, it can look very 'drawn-on' despite blending it out, so be careful! It lasts quite well if i don't touch or rub my eyebrows. It is also cheap so i can repurchase it! I have mine in the shade Grey and it is a cool toned grey.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

HOLY GRAIL EYEBROW PRODUCT. I have quite well-behaved and shaped eyebrows. I just need to define it and fill in the unfortunate areas. This product does the job! I love my kpalette eyebrow mascara for it keeps my desired shape of eyebrows while making it look fuller. However, EH drawing eyebrow is cheaper (costs US$ 3 here in the Philippines), has more color selection (I LOVE #3), comes with a spoolie (I removed its opaque cap to avoid confusion), lasts longer (SWEAT PROOF and no dried-wax-sticking-on-hair-like residue!) and looks natural (unless you picked the wrong shade). I highly recommend this space efficient and budget friendly makeup product!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

Greatest product ever! I've been using this for so long now and it's just sooo amazing, best pencil ever,I love is so much

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is a flippin great brow pencil. So affordable, easy to control, and can be blended out with the spoolie. Basically everything you want in a brow pencil.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair