Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.4

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

If you have warm medium skintone and u like soft eyebrow, I highly recommend this product. This is a winner. Color is perfect for soft eyebrow for warm medium skintone. I don't really know for other skintone. And I also don't know about instagramable or not, I'm lousy in that.
This product, It's easy to blend, it stay on . And it cost only usd 3.
Even if it cost usd 7 , i will still recommend it.
Not really if it cost more than 10 bucks.
Etude is great, the blush, the mascara , all under 10 usd, and it's good for the price. If you like soft make up and you have rather warm skintone, I highly recommend Korean makeup. 10 star.
Just don't over pay their products, in Asia, it's really cheap. Always SALE. Buy 1 get 2.
Tony moly also great the lip tint. Highly recommend.

on 3/20/2018 7:07:00 AM

Easy brows especially for beginners. I don't like the shape of the pencil though. it has a tapered edge - fat at the bottom and thin on top. I don't like the fat edge for filling in brows because it looks unnatural to just have blocks of colour in your brows rather than strokes. The brush on the other end is useful but the cap gets loose after a while.

on 12/19/2017 12:59:00 PM

I decided to try this after seeing a friend use this and I have not regretted it. For the longest time, i was using powder to fill in my brows but this makes it so much easier. I'm Asian so the ash brown shade works great with my dark hair and it looks very natural. I am a fan of the waxy consistency of the product but if you don't like that, then you should probably look for something else. The only thing I absolutely hate is that the cap for the spoolie is so loose. I thought it was a defect in the one pencil I had but the cap had also gotten loose on the succeeding pencils that I have. Otherwise, for the price and for the product payoff, this is worth it and I will use it until they discontinue it or until the store closes in my country.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

best eyebrow pencil for such a cheap price
natural finish
with the colour selection i think you can find your perfect colour

i reach for this eyebrow pencil for my daily use

I recently went on a trip to South Korea and whilst in Insadong, I visited Etude House.
Etude House is a South Korean roadside makeup brand that is inexpensive and has very cute concepts.
I bought this eyebrow pencil in the shade 02 which is a greyish-brown colour.
PROs:
It is a perfect match for my asian black hair.
Inexpensive
Comes with a spoolie brush at the end
Easy to fill in sparser areas
Retractable

Cons:
Only works well if you don't have incredibly thick brow hair as it tends to clump a little, on the ends of your brow hairs, making it unnatural.
More difficult to use when it becomes blunt and when you try to sharper it breaks off.
Not as precise in filling in certain areas.

I will continue to buy as it is much cheaper than other brow pencils on the market. It does the job well. I would still recommend this.

on 8/30/2016 5:09:00 AM

It's really good and very cheap!! BUT... I don't think it stays all day long...but I'm gonna repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

A great, great dupe for ABH's brow wiz or Benefit's Goof Proof, especially for the price! The pencil is so easy to use thanks to it's angled shape and it comes with a spoolie. Pigmented enough and the texture is creamy enough. However, it fades easily since it's not waterproof. But for the price it's actually a very good deal!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My holy grail!! Great formula, easy to use. The angled tip is great for drawing, the spoolie is not too hard or too soft. Really affordable. This eyebrow pencil is obviously not marketed to be waterproof or sweat proof, so don't be such a dummy to use it when you are in conditions which would make you perspire.

on 5/26/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This eyebrow pencil is pretty good. It's fairly lasting and colour comes out easily. However, the caps get really loose after continued usage. In Singapore's humid climate, the eyebrow pencil doesn't last at all if you're doing exercise/sweating a lot. But at this price, I think there is nothing really to complain about...

on 5/13/2016 12:35:00 PM

These are the softest, most affordable, angled brow pencils ever. I love using the gray, black, and dark gray ones for my black hair. They are SO SOFT! Not comparable to the Anastasia, Hourglass, The Face Shop, or even other Korean branded ones. And can't beat the price, I believe I got these for $3 and that's without the deals that Etude House usually has. Seriously give this a try if you can get this product. I hope they NEVER DC THIS!!!!