Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 12/7/2017 7:02:00 PM

I bought this in my ongoing quest to find a product that would allow me to have eyebrows that looked real. I am 69 and, as it happens when aging, my eyebrows just aren't "there" anymore. I've tried dying, which lasts a week at most. Then there is the fact that they are sparse. Powder eyebrow products just don't last. Felt tipped application products don't have an adequate range of color. This gel pencil is the best I've tried. I can feather in brow hair where I need it and shape the eyebrow by using light and heavier pressure. I have re-ordered this and strongly recommend it. The price is amazing for the quality.

on 10/1/2015 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this eyebrow pencil so much.

I have owned a Chanel eyebrow palette, which had three different shades to play with, but the consistency was waxy with a very stiff brush to apply it, and it always broke me out after a while.
I had a Maybelline define-a-brow pencil in a dark blonde shade that wasn't an exact color match to mine, and ran out of fast.

This one in Grey Brown has become my favorite. It is easy to apply, the angled tip is such a neat trick. And the spoolie helps.

I apply it lightly and then have to brush it out to soften the look.
I find it stays on great all day, no complaints.

This is technically too dark for me, that's the reason why I only give it a 4. I wish there was a dark blonde shade. Applied lightly, it looks great if only a tad darker than I would like. Some days I love the bold look, some days I wish I could soften it more...