Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

If you have warm medium skintone and u like soft eyebrow, I highly recommend this product. This is a winner. Color is perfect for soft eyebrow for warm medium skintone. I don't really know for other skintone. And I also don't know about instagramable or not, I'm lousy in that.
This product, It's easy to blend, it stay on . And it cost only usd 3.
Even if it cost usd 7 , i will still recommend it.
Not really if it cost more than 10 bucks.
Etude is great, the blush, the mascara , all under 10 usd, and it's good for the price. If you like soft make up and you have rather warm skintone, I highly recommend Korean makeup. 10 star.
Just don't over pay their products, in Asia, it's really cheap. Always SALE. Buy 1 get 2.
Tony moly also great the lip tint. Highly recommend.

on 8/26/2018 2:31:00 PM

Love it! My new go-to!

The eyebrow crayon has the weirdest point shape I’ve ever seen but it works really well for shaping/filling in brows without making them look over the top! The thin crayon is a very narrow/enlongated triangle shape. I was skeptical at first but it’s easy to use and makes my brows look better with a soft fill-in effect. I use the shade light brown (which is the lightest shade in the range) for my dirty blonde hair/brows and it matches great. Neutral toned shade isn’t too red or too cool and blends right in beautifully. The formula lasts all day, even in the summer and through working out, without fading or melting. The texture is soft enough to not drag skin or brow hairs, but not so soft that it smears or doesn’t retain pigment on contact.

The double ended tube has a medium sized spoolie in one end that works fine for brushing brows into shape and blending the application. The crayon side is “self-sharpening.” Not only does this brow pencil work and look great, but it’s inexpensive too! I got two for $9 on amazon. Highly recommend!

on 8/22/2018 12:44:00 PM

This is one of the best brow pencils I've ever used. I was running out of my Anastasia Brow Wiz and while I liked that product fine, I also thought $21 USD + tax for a brow pencil was a bit outrageous. I heard this was a good dupe for Anastasia and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. I actually like this FAR MORE. The colour (grey brown) is perfect for me as I find Anastasia shades a bit too warm on myself anyway. If you try this product, I highly doubt you'll regret it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

(Context: 03 Brown) This eyebrow liner is easy to apply and use. The brush on the other end is very convenient. The colour of the liner is clear. A bit of it dissolves when my skin gets oily, although, at the end of the day, there is still sufficient left that I still have a brow. It does get a bit patchy too, but I have no complaints as it does not bother me. The liner is also easy to remove with cleansing wipes and makeup remover. The 03 Brown makes my brows look natural, and my RBF hence looks less severe (as opposed to black, black brows).

on 12/19/2017 12:59:00 PM

I decided to try this after seeing a friend use this and I have not regretted it. For the longest time, i was using powder to fill in my brows but this makes it so much easier. I'm Asian so the ash brown shade works great with my dark hair and it looks very natural. I am a fan of the waxy consistency of the product but if you don't like that, then you should probably look for something else. The only thing I absolutely hate is that the cap for the spoolie is so loose. I thought it was a defect in the one pencil I had but the cap had also gotten loose on the succeeding pencils that I have. Otherwise, for the price and for the product payoff, this is worth it and I will use it until they discontinue it or until the store closes in my country.

on 12/7/2017 7:02:00 PM

I bought this in my ongoing quest to find a product that would allow me to have eyebrows that looked real. I am 69 and, as it happens when aging, my eyebrows just aren't "there" anymore. I've tried dying, which lasts a week at most. Then there is the fact that they are sparse. Powder eyebrow products just don't last. Felt tipped application products don't have an adequate range of color. This gel pencil is the best I've tried. I can feather in brow hair where I need it and shape the eyebrow by using light and heavier pressure. I have re-ordered this and strongly recommend it. The price is amazing for the quality.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Got this for $5, amazing value. Great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. They changed the formula and packaging so it's not crazy pigmented now- so it makes my brows look very natural. I simple outline and fill in sparse areas, and top with Essence's make me brow gel. HG for sure!! I don't even want to use other brow pencils.

Where was I when the lights went out in Georgia?! I've been missing this brow pencil all my life! I just rebought 2 (ebay) for $7 + some change. That's amazing for this pencil it's such a good work horse pencil. It has a spoolie 1 end & pencil (automatic twist up) on the other side. I've never bought etude house b4 but I will continue to repurchase even if it does take some time to get to me like a month so worth the wait!!!! Thanks for reading.

on 3/1/2017 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased this on Shopee for only SGD 2.90 (!!!)
Can you even have any complaints for a product that cheap?

Glides on easily and easy to remove. Stays on all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite brow product!
I really like the spooly and the pigmentation is just right. I use this and follow with Anastasia of Beverly Hills clear brow gel and it last the entire day! Plus it is pretty cheap! I recommend,