Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 25-29
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.7

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 5/27/2018 7:25:00 AM

This is a good product for natural-looking eyebrows, it goes on semi-sheer and will blend fairly easily. My favourite thing about these pencils is the colour - I have them in grey and grey brown, and there's not even a hint of red when applied onto the skin. My hair does actually have a red undertone to it but reddish brows always look too obviously like you've drawn them on, neutral tones are generally more flattering. The pencil is a twist-up type, is slanted at the tip, and abour 3-4mm lengthways. Looking head on at the tip, it's in the shape of an isosceles triangle. It is a little waxy in consistency, so if you find it's not drawing on readily then scribble a little on the back of your hand to warm it up and it should go on a lot more smoothly. The other end is a spoolie brush, which will soften and blend harsh lines with ease.

It lasts well enough, but it isn't the most long-wearing brow pencil out there. I often need to take this with me and touch up once or twice in the day, if I'm particularly oily or sweaty that day. It is very affordable, even when factoring in shipping from abroad - I bought one for around £5-6 with shipping and so it's still cheaper than some other drugstore brow pencils.

The main downside is the loosely fitting lids on these. Mine have now been lost to the sands of time, so I have to be super careful about retracting the pencil back into the cartridge or else it will snap off. But as mentioned they are super cheap so it's not too painful if one snaps and needs replacing.

on 3/20/2018 7:07:00 AM

Easy brows especially for beginners. I don't like the shape of the pencil though. it has a tapered edge - fat at the bottom and thin on top. I don't like the fat edge for filling in brows because it looks unnatural to just have blocks of colour in your brows rather than strokes. The brush on the other end is useful but the cap gets loose after a while.

on 12/19/2017 12:59:00 PM

I decided to try this after seeing a friend use this and I have not regretted it. For the longest time, i was using powder to fill in my brows but this makes it so much easier. I'm Asian so the ash brown shade works great with my dark hair and it looks very natural. I am a fan of the waxy consistency of the product but if you don't like that, then you should probably look for something else. The only thing I absolutely hate is that the cap for the spoolie is so loose. I thought it was a defect in the one pencil I had but the cap had also gotten loose on the succeeding pencils that I have. Otherwise, for the price and for the product payoff, this is worth it and I will use it until they discontinue it or until the store closes in my country.

on 12/18/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the eyebrow pencil I have been searching for! The shape, the color, the formula- everything is perfect! It goes on so smoothly, other eyebrow pencils I have to struggle with to create a blended look. I'm not into the overly defined, rectangular brow everyone is doing. This helps create a natural look, and the staying power is great, too. I use the light brown color over a light layer of foundation and pressed powder for my very oily skin. Can't beat the price, either. I'll definitely buy these forever!

on 8/30/2016 5:09:00 AM

It's really good and very cheap!! BUT... I don't think it stays all day long...but I'm gonna repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Where has this been all my life?!? When I saw this online, the first thing to came to mind was the Hourglass eyebrow pencil because of its similar slanted tip. I purchased the dark grey and dark brown-grey shade but the dark grey shade suited me best with my dark brown/black hair.
Why I love this:
- Perfect Shade
- Practical with its duo ended brush!!!!!! The brush is a mascara-wand and I love those types of brushes to blend in the pencil
- Super easy to use
- Brows lasts on for more than 12 hours and no smudging
- Slanded shape makes it really easy to fill in the tail and start of the brow with "hair like strokes"
- Totally affordable

I use to fill in my brows with a pencil and a eyeshadow and now i only use this pencil and it gives an even better effect. Love Love Love :)

on 5/13/2016 12:35:00 PM

These are the softest, most affordable, angled brow pencils ever. I love using the gray, black, and dark gray ones for my black hair. They are SO SOFT! Not comparable to the Anastasia, Hourglass, The Face Shop, or even other Korean branded ones. And can't beat the price, I believe I got these for $3 and that's without the deals that Etude House usually has. Seriously give this a try if you can get this product. I hope they NEVER DC THIS!!!!

on 11/18/2015 12:03:00 PM

This is the best eyebrow pencil I ever had.

I have this in gray brown and brown. Brown is okay, but I prefer the gray brown better, because it's a more versatile shade for either natural/dyed hair.

Why do I love this? First, design. It's a chiseled, thin broad-tipped pencil. Perfect for straight eyebrows. You can use it to draw the guidelines around your brows in a horizontal position, and fill it in effortlessly and evenly in a vertical position. (I hope the readers understood what I meant). Not much fuss compared to the conventional eyebrow pencil.

Second, the pencil is somewhat of a powdery finish, so when you apply it, it looks more natural compared to the oil/wax-based counterparts.

Third, the mascara wand at the other end. This is very essential to tone down the intensity of your application for a more natural look.

What I didn't like about this is when the pencil nearly runs out, it breaks. Or it gets stuck easily. I buy a new pencil at least every 2 months and it hasn't run out of yet when it reaches the breaking point. Sometimes, there are problems with the rotating mechanism too, it sucks when the pencil gets ruined by the cap.

For the price of PhP150 per pencil, I think this product is holy grail. I am very happy with this product, highly recommended especially for those who like to sport a natural look. Expensive eyebrow pencils are so unnecessary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried many many eye brow pencils and even tried the anastasia brow powders. this one is definitely my favorite next to my anastasia brow powder. but this one is easier and faster to apply. this is also closer to being a true dark brown. some of the brown brow liners I've tried had a red tint to it so I'm glad this doesn't have it. I have to buy this from eBay and wait for the long shipping time, but it's worth it.

This is a flippin great brow pencil. So affordable, easy to control, and can be blended out with the spoolie. Basically everything you want in a brow pencil.