Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 19-24
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.6

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

(Context: 03 Brown) This eyebrow liner is easy to apply and use. The brush on the other end is very convenient. The colour of the liner is clear. A bit of it dissolves when my skin gets oily, although, at the end of the day, there is still sufficient left that I still have a brow. It does get a bit patchy too, but I have no complaints as it does not bother me. The liner is also easy to remove with cleansing wipes and makeup remover. The 03 Brown makes my brows look natural, and my RBF hence looks less severe (as opposed to black, black brows).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Got this for $5, amazing value. Great dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz. They changed the formula and packaging so it's not crazy pigmented now- so it makes my brows look very natural. I simple outline and fill in sparse areas, and top with Essence's make me brow gel. HG for sure!! I don't even want to use other brow pencils.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

if you're a newbie to eyebrow drawing, a natural look lover moreover korean look, this one is a must and highly recommended. it has a 7 different colors that really suits well with your hair, mostly asian typical colours. and has a very good and natural finish.
the very good part is they have the pencil and spoilee in one stick. travel-able, easy to be brought and doesn't take much spaces in your cosmetic pouch. don't worry.
easy to apply, not pricey.
i use the dark-brown shade for myself, that suits well with my hair too. doesn't come too red, and giving the illusion of thickening my brows. i personally love it and am gonna repurchase.

ohhh 1 more opinion from me; i think this product is ABH Brow Wiz's dupe. only if ABH's might suit better to universal hair color, and Etude might suit better to Asian in some shades like light brown which is too light and dark brown or black or gray brown which probably might be too dark for several hairs.

but overall, this is worth for a -+ $5 brow pencil.
score: 4/5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

best eyebrow pencil for such a cheap price
natural finish
with the colour selection i think you can find your perfect colour

i reach for this eyebrow pencil for my daily use

on 3/1/2017 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased this on Shopee for only SGD 2.90 (!!!)
Can you even have any complaints for a product that cheap?

Glides on easily and easy to remove. Stays on all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite brow product!
I really like the spooly and the pigmentation is just right. I use this and follow with Anastasia of Beverly Hills clear brow gel and it last the entire day! Plus it is pretty cheap! I recommend,

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It took me so long to finally find a natural-looking eyebrow filler and I love it. Looks very natural, easy to use and blend, and super cheap.

on 10/14/2016 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm at my second pencil and I love this brow pencil so much, I have it in the dark brown shade.

some notable changes in the packaging are the slimmer. sturdier spoolie at the end and indicators at the ends to show which side is the pencil and which is the spoolie--I appreciate these very much.

The color lasts a good 7 hours on my oily skin but it lasts longer if I set it with a powder, any powder will do really but I like using a grey mineral eye shadow and find that it lasts 12 hours on me no joke.

Color payoff is great, I don't need to tug the pencil so hard on my brow area, feather light strokes deliver a wonderful natural look and if I make a mistake, it's easy to correct with just my finger.

Will repurchase forever and ever.

on 10/11/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

(1)
I am absolutely in love with this product! It is very affordable and can be found on a multitude of online stores including Ebay.
I have natural black hair and eyebrows, and it can be hard to find brow products that work well with black brows. I bought the shade #4 Dark Grey, and I love it! It looks amazing on, and it's very easy to use. The only small downside is that, because of the shape of the produt, it might be a bit difficult to get precise lines.

on 8/27/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super cheap and affordable. I ran out of my eyebrow pencil so I bought this temporarily. I have the lightest shade. I am NC20 with black-brown hair and on me, it is a warm, almost neutral brown-black. Their lightest shade is definitely still considered quite dark, but I guess it's because they're an asian brand.

I like that it does seem to last hours and even after that, it only has a slight fade on the edges. The point of the Pencil is quite thick though plus the shape, makes it quite hard to do my brows when I'm in a hurry which is always, but now, I don't really mind anymore.

I use this by layering it on a lighter eyebrow pencil and I get full, almost natural looking brows.

I like that I can use this as an eyeshadow as well. I put this on my crease then blend with my fingers and voila! Natural eyeshadow for when I am lazy but want to still look presentable. I also smudge this along my upper lash as an eyeliner for a soft, natural look.

Overall, I will repurchase forever since the price and performance is really good, although I also hope they make lighter shades in the future.