Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.3

This is my favorite glitter polish ever. I love how you can cover your entire nail with straight up glitter in only 2 coats without it drying like a goopy mess. The gold with larger purple glitter is sooo pretty! I've yet to find another glitter polish like this one. I'll definitely be stocking up because I'll probably cry if this gets discontinued.
I think this was about $7, which isn't too bad. There are far more expensive glitter polishes out there and I think this one can hold its own. It looks great paired with neutrals or my favorite to pair with is Smokin Hot by Essie. This would also look super festive with a red polish. I can't stop looking at my hands when I have this polish on.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the pigmentation of the glitter. Other glitter nail polishes barely deliver any glitter on my nails. You'd have to apply ten coats of other glitter nail polishes to get the glitter pay off you get with just ONE coat.

My only problem with this nail polish is that it chips very easily. It lasted me one full day on my regular nails. The solution: apply it on top of acrylics and it doesn't chip at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I guess I'm the minority here, but I find this polish to be a total pain in the arse. It is a gorgeous color, silver and lilac glitter. I love the look of it, but it takes about a day to chip, even with a top coat. I painted my nails Sunday night and applied topcoat. Got up Monday and applied topcoat again. By Tuesday night, all but 2 nails were chipped. I thought this may be an inexpensive way to achieve that "rock star nails" look, but the durability is terrible. I hate that I spent $7 on it. I haven't tried sandwiching it with gel polish, but if I'm going to get outmu uv light, I'd just as soon do the full blown gel manicure.

Popular Polishes