3.7

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 days ago

it's great, lasts, blends easily, somewhat buildable. but I was very surprised that it runs out easily, 3g are not enough. I used so little and it ran out fast still. also it clings and defines textures and dry patches. apply tiny quantities and build up, I used fingers for that... best moisturize before using it under the eyes. I'm sooo disappointed that it didn't last more than few months. it's one of the few products that respect undertones and has decent quality and good pricing. but I can't keep buying it online to have it run out so fast. that's a big no for me. I do have a stick concealer that has even out lived this one and it's still on its last dregs. at least 2 extra grams would have helped.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

8 months ago

Not worth the hype nor the price. Gotta layer for a decent coverage.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

9 months ago

Affordable concealer which works as well as some high end concealers.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 months ago

I've used this concealer for 5 years and I really like it. It gives good coverage and mostly stays throughout the day (I have oily skin with acne scars) I've used this over my whole face as a "foundation" many times as well because I find that it just blends well and looks really nice and natural on my skin.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Fine

10 months ago

I really like this concealer! I have dry under eyes as well as fine lines ( I am almost 50) and dark circles to boot! I have tried so, so many concealers to help with my issues and this concealer is very creamy and does brighten my under eye area very well. It lasts a good long time when set with powder and the shade range, as well as the price are excellent! My only complaint is that does separate throughout the day, but not too terribly, so I will repurchase this product

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrunette

a year ago

This is one of my top 3 concealers. The price is great it’s inexpensive but the concealer it self for me comes off as an expensive one. I have repurchased this concealer multiple times. I’m a big fan!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive

a year ago

What do I want from a concealer? Coverage. What am I trying to cover? I have dark circles. What don't I like about using a concealer? The amount of product it takes to get that coverage. Sometimes you have to apply so much that in an hour or two, it is all settling in the fine lines around your eyes. What did this product do for me? This is my new go to. It does everything I want, looks great and stays all day until I take it off.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

a year ago

I bought this in light in order to give light and good coverage under my eyes. It's not drying my skin, blends very well but it IS NOT full coverage concealer. I only used for highlighting the areas of my face left, after cream contouring. For this matter worked perfect because it is lightweight but still having some coverage.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

EyesOther

a year ago

Update: Lowering from 3 to 2 stars bc I did follow up and try this as a spot concealer on bare skin for PIE marks and it looks terrible on me. Not very natural looking (doesn't melt in, just kind of sits on my skin looking kind of dry/chalky). In short: color/shade was almost spot on for my skin but it's too dry-looking for my under eyes, though it might work well for spot concealing blemishes elsewhere. Full review: I was looking for concealer that would 1) neutralize blue and purple tones under my eyes and was 2) more moisturizing and darker (skin colored) than the Maybelline Age instant Age Rewind Neutralizer I typically use, which is very long wearing, yellow based/brightening, but has a too-dry finish for me to wear liberally. I bought the NYX HD concealer in the shade CW 04 Beige, as well as a couple shades (#15/20) of Maybelline's Fit Me concealer. I found this to be similar to the FitMe #20 (Sand) shade, though a little bit darker and veering slightly more peach. On me, the NYX HD beige concealer was more of a skin tone color as opposed to a brightening color, which was just fine. I didn't have an issue with the color so much as the finish. For my needs, it's way too drying / dry looking and accentuates dry skin and fine lines under my eyes. I prefer the finish of the FitMe ( while not really moisturizing, it doesn't leave my skin crinkly and dry looking like this product does). I rarely have the need for spot concealer other than the undereye area. I think this product might be great for spot concealing blemishes, since it's very long wearing, matte, and the color range offered has some neutral options. As far as a stay-put concealer (that I can only use in tiny amounts), Instant Age Rewind Neutralizer already has me covered in that area, so I have no real use for this product. I admit, I am fond of most NYX products, so I might be rating this higher than I would some other brand ;-).

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

1.0

a year ago

This did not work at all for me. It didn't cover my undereye dark circles well and was not long lasting at all. I do like that they had a decent color range, but besides that...it's a no.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure