NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer

NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer
HD Photogenic ConcealerHD Photogenic ConcealerHD Photogenic ConcealerHD Photogenic Concealer

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethylmethacrylate, Silica, Sorbitan Olivem, Magnesium Sulfate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, and Xanthan-Gum. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77491), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77492) Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 11/12/2018 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It’s the perfect shade for me and it blends well

on 11/4/2018 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Great concealer. the packaging is pretty standard with a doe foot applicator. My favorite about this is the number of shades. I needed a concealer close to my skin tone, I know most customers look for a lighter one but I needed a right match. I found it with NYX. the concealer has medium coverage and a liquid texture. It dries down quickly but it doesn't dry out your under eye. I actually bought a second shade.
This is a solid concealer. the price is the icing on the cake. bought my first for 7$ on Target. I bought the second at 3$ on Walmart.com. Steal!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used to be obsessed with finding the perfect concealer to completely cover my dark circles, but as I've started to develop fine lines and under eye dryness I'm more concerned with finding a concealer that doesn't age me. This shows my lines, but doesn't crease or grab on to texture and the coverage is about light to medium. I love how natural it looks, it's as if I'm not wearing any concealer and I was blessed with hardly any dark circles. I don't set it either and it lasts all day.

I hate how it's only 3g of product though, so I'm constantly repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The shade match for this is amazing! (Cappuccino)! The applicator is a little wonky and awkward, but the overall product is good product by NYX

on 7/6/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer. I keep re-buying it! It's creamy, blends easily and not drying. My only complaint is -- once I get towards the bottom of the tube, the formula starts to break me out a little bit, nothing major but noticeable by myself.

on 6/24/2018 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

First things first: I have oily to normal skin (trending more toward oily) and use concealer as an everyday part of my beauty routine. I used the shade CW03 or Light and this was a perfect color match for me.

I really liked the consistency of this concealer and how smoothly it blended into my skin (I use a Beauty Blender to blend in my concealer). A small amount of product (2-3 swipes of the wand) provided medium coverage for me once it was blended, which is exactly what I like. It provided a smooth surface for powders on top of it without cracking, and it kept matte all day which is super important for my oilier skin. It really doesn't have an odor, which is also appreciated. Honestly, this is an excellent dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (which I purchased AFTER this but which I love) and I don't see any reason for me to pay $30 for what I think is an equivalent product at $3-$5!

My only complaint is that there seems to be a small amount of product in the vial. I bought another drugstore concealer at the same time as this one (Maybelline Fit Me Concealer) that quite literally has lasted MONTHS longer than this NYX product and costs the same amount. As a result I will probably buy that Maybelline product again over this NYX concealer or the NARS product, but I otherwise have no complaints about this concealer!

on 5/23/2018 11:50:00 AM

I realy like this concealer. I had the nars creamy concealer and I may just like this one a bit better actually. Simply because its a little thiner so I can costumize the coverage better, If I want it to be natural I can even just apply a tiny bit with my finger and tap it in to bend. The shade is also perfect for me, and it's quite cheaper than the nars one. I also think my bottle is lasting longer than the nars one, even tho the quantity is less. I'm not sure why.

on 5/5/2018 9:18:00 PM

This product is somehow just not working for me...I'm very pale and i was looking for a good drugstore concealer in my shade and i've found this one. I had shade porcelain, and the problem is, that the formula terribly oxidizes and looks quite patchy on me too. The only good thing on this product is, that it's not creasing under the eyes.
In my opinion, the price is too high considering that there's only 3 grams in this concealer.

I found this concealer quite patchy and super hard to blend, definitely won't purchase again.

on 4/16/2018 6:12:00 PM

I remember I bought this as it was supposed to be a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ( which in my opinion it isn’t!) but I really liked this concealer to say it was only £6 I got a lot of compliments! I paired it with the NYX banana powder and they both worked really well together. I’d buy again because since then I don’t bake my under eyes and see if it performs the same. Will just say the applicator felt really scratchy which was a put off for me