Buxom True Hue Blush - Breathless

Buxom True Hue Blush - Breathless

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When I saw this blush in sephora, I didn't even think about the brand, if it would look good on me or if it was good quality because the color was sooooo gorgeous. When I started wearing it, I loved it, the color was extremely pigmented (I do have to watch how much I use) and look pretty good on my skin tone, I do think this would look better on lighter skin tones but I don't think its terrible on medium to dark. Overall I loved this blush and I really want to try the other colors because I really loved this one.

I really like this blush. It's really pigmented so I only need a swipe or two. I have light skin with neutral undertones and I am usually naturally tan. this product looks natural on me.

on 1/5/2013 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

i have the TRUE HUE BLUSH in TRYST. not this breathless colour.
shimmer mauve pink, colour payoff is amazing.
no smell, $24 at Sephora so it is expensive. Black square packaging with flip top and a nice large mirror inside the compact.
the blush is long wearing and is flattering on me. it kind of acts as a contour and a blush colour in one (only MAC BUFF and CUBIC have this same feature; looks like a blush colour and a contour)
i would buy this colour again and other colours in the range, though they are expensive.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This color is described as "blushing peach" however in the pan, to my eyes, this is a very pink color. Sure, it may be pinkish orange which means "peach" but it's definitely more pink than anything. Regardless, it's a gorgeous color, applies smoothly and evenly and lasts all day. It can be applied very lightly for a super sheerness or layered for more intensity of color.

No complaints at all. I'd repurchase and I recommend.

Popular Blush Products