Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Applies nicely but goes straight down hill afterwards. Patchy, oily, creases. Save your money, seriously).

on 3/7/2019 12:51:00 AM

FULL Review: https://jayyangg.blogspot.com/2019/03/makeup-lancome-teint-idole-ultra-wear.html
Includes Swatches of shades 320 W - Matches my NC30 light-Medium warm tone skin tone.
BEFORE/AFTER application

Honestly, a really strong all-rounder foundation.
Found it really great for my combo-oily skin
Matte but not flat - looks natural
Medium buildable
Lasts a decent amount of time, and fades nicely
Doesn't dry skin out

Lancôme is not kidding about the 24h ultra-longwear part. They’re probably exaggerating... or probably not! The longest I had it on was from 5am-11pm. And it could probably hold on a little bit longer lol

I’m just obsessed with this foundation! The formula is amaaaazing, It wears like a second skin. It doesn’t move all day and all night. By that, I mean I don’t even need to blot, touch up, and it doesn’t smudge or transfer anywhere at all, like all day long as long as you have it on.

You know how your phone gets dirty with foundation after you hang up? Yeah, well, this foundation doesn’t even do that! I wear a scarf all the time in the winter and it doesn’t smudge on my scarf, not even on my clothes and coat. Basically, no smudging anywhere even when it’s snowing.

I’m oily and acne-prone. It is not abnormal that foundations separate on my nose and crease around my nose after a couple of hours. I don’t however experience this with this foundation at all. I could wear it all day and it stays until I take off my makeup.

I find that this foundation is sort of mattifying but is not drying to my skin. I say “sort-of” because as I set it with setting spray, it melts into the skin and give the “my skin but better” look. It has an oil-control behavior but it doesn’t absorb the moisture out of my skin. A lot of mattifying foundation tend to sink into fine lines and crack on my smile lines, but this foundation doesn’t do that at all.

I don’t however like that it has fragrance in it. It has this mild rosy-like smell but it goes away after a while. It applies well with brush, fingers, and beauty sponge. The best finish is with a brush. The consistency is light enough that it blends like a dream. I don’t recommend applying with a beauty sponge as you will be using a lot (like, a whole lot) of this expensive product and the finish is not as pretty as the application with a brush, plus it takes longer time to apply and blend.

I can get away without a primer, baking and setting powder and it still has the same staying power.

The shade range is not the best. The undertones available for this foundation are pink, peach, orange, bronze and brown. If you have light skin and yellow undertone, the lightest warm undertone (005 Beige Ivoire) is way too warm because the undertone is brown (darkening) instead of yellow. And the lightest shade 008 is not even light enough to match my skin tone perfectly.

It is not perfect shade-wise (not the worst) but I travel a lot with this foundation and I wear it a lot too. The formula is just amazing which is why I love it so much and give it a 5/5!

on 2/3/2019 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I tried a sample of this before buying it and I am glad I did. It did not work for me.

After wearing this for several hours it was still in place, had not worn off like the NARS tinted moisturizer I often wear- so it is long-lasting. However my face also felt itchy and several bumps developed across my forehead that were not there before.

I was looking for a medium coverage foundation and this one gives good coverage and the color 435 Warm matched well with my med dark skin tone but it seems that I had an allergic reaction to this foundation, despite the fact that it is supposed to be for sensitive skin.

I have found my HG foundation and powder. This looks fantastic. Good coverage and not thick. A little goes a long way. I top it with Lancome powder and it looks airbrushed. I have tried numerous high end products but this is a keeper.

on 1/11/2019 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This foundation is just too expensive for what it is. I don't think the look of it justifies the price. That said, I like it and will likely buy it again, because drug store foundations have been destroying my skin lately. This foundation has great coverage, almost full coverage but not quite. It is very lightweight, it feels light on the skin, looks natural, and does not oxidize at all. This foundation also has not broken out my break-out-prone skin. I have slept with it on and it has not clogged pores. It starts to look a bit dewy by the end of the day, but not too noticeably, and it's a nice look. However, this was extremely hard to color match for me. I am middle eastern, with light olive skin. I eventually chose shade 230, but something is still not right - it leaves kind of a blue hue, it just depends on the lighting that I'm in. I tried a ton of other shades before choosing this one, and the numbering seems so out of order - higher numbers were a lighter shade than lower numbers, shades that are supposed to be "warm" didn't look that way at all, etc. So my main gripe with this is that finding a color match is truly a difficult process. If you successfully find the right color, this is a pretty good foundation.

on 12/26/2018 6:33:00 AM

Even the lightest yellowtoned shade oxidised orange on my skin. Tossed it out.

this is a very good foundation..blends very well..and very easy to spread out on your face.....my sister likes it too,,and it does not feel a least bit drying for a foundation with a mattifying finish

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really dependable foundation to use. It is longwear, and it really does wear a long time! It has lasting power and doesn't look chalky or too matte, which some foundations can. There is a good variety of shades available. It has a natural matte finish, and is full coverage. There is a good variety of shades in neutral, warm, and cool. I wear the 310 (C) Bisque shade. I love this foundation!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I was on the hunt for a good liquid foundation that would match my yellow undertones, not break me out ,not look cakey and ok for combination skin. I have relatively good skin so I am not trying to cover a lot of flaws. As I get older I need a good liquid foundation that will Not settle in lines. After trying Nars(too drying) which I usually love their products,Make Up Forever(too thick) and Fenty(too red) Lancome color 460W was suggested to me.As the make up artist applied it I did Not have high hopes. She sent me home with a 10 day sample.Sure it looked flawless in store under those "magical light" but the real test is natural light. It wore all day, no oxidizing,no oil,no break outs,no fragrance.I ended up purchasing a full size bottle within a week.This is medium coverage but buildable for those who desire full coverage. It is Not completely transfer proof but pretty good.It definitely did Not get in my clothes. However if you press your fingers hard enough on the skin and rub you will see a little make up.I will only wear this in cooler months as when its hot I prefer powder only. I have worn this alone and also with the MAC Mineralize Natural finish powder in Deep Golden.If you can get this when Macys has a Beauty coupon/sale or Ulta has coupon then its even better as this goes for $47 a bottle.Has a nice pump and worth every dime.