Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 10/19/2018 3:27:00 AM

My skin has extra oily T-zone and normal to (sometimes) dry the rest of my face.I was using the double wear from Estee launder for a year and although I was satisfied with the high coverage and the duration, this foundation felt really heavy on my face.It was too matt and not natural at all to wear it during the day, it was great for special occasions (although my boyfriend was always noticing how ”heavy painted” my face look when I was wearing it even though I was putting a tiny amount).
So I was searching for a lighter coverage foundation, but still glamourous enough for night parties.I Switched to Even Better by Clinique, but although it was light, natural (and didn't brake me out like double wear), the coverage was too light for my taste. I don't have acne or extreme discolorations, I just want a flawless face for photos (you know what I mean 🤣).
So I decided to try this one and I think I found me balance!It is medium coverage that gets high when you put extra layers, but without feeling heavy on the face.It minimizes my pores to give a flawless look for photos and it is semi matt semi dewy, but not like the sweaty dewy, like your face is hydrated and healthy!After 8 hours of wearing it in a humid environment, it was still there at 90%.
I has a variety of shades so I found the one that perfectly matches my face and this definitely makes a difference.It makes your skin gorgeous without looking like you put tones of layers of make up that don't match your natural colors.
I just don't agree with the comments that say it is suitable for very oily faces. In my oily areas, around the nose for example, it started feeling greasy after a couple of hours, but without melting. I would suggest to try it before you buy it as I understand, it can react differently on each skin.
Overall a great foundation if you want flawless but not heavy and unnatural skin.

on 10/12/2018 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After some trial & error I finally found my shade. I am 220 in Fenty, W4 in L'Oreal True Match Lumi and 320 in this. I definitely appreciate the vast shade range. It is NOT 24 hour foundation. I got to hour 13 before it started to wear off. The formula itself is light, easy to blend and the coverage is buildable. There is no scent and naturally I love the pump. That said, its so expensive that I can't justify a repurchase as I find both Fenty and L'Oreal are just as good, if not better, at a much lower price point.

J'ai essayé ce maquillage pour la première fois et je suis devenu accro. J'aime tout simplement ce maquillage et la façon dont mon visage se sent le porter. Si vous voulez une couverture complète qui ne soit pas lourde et qui ne stresse pas votre peau, c'est votre produit. J'aime ça. J'ai essayé de m'éloigner plusieurs fois, mais rien ne se compare à Lancome

on 10/6/2018 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this makeup for the first time and became hooked. I simply love this makeup and the way my face feels wearing it. If you want full coverage that does not feel heavy or stress your skin, this is your product. I love it. I have tried to stray a couple of times but nothing compare to Lancome.............:-)

Awful!! Made me break out so bad!! My face looked & felt burnt after removing it.. I would never purchase again!

on 10/2/2018 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great foundation for my super oily skin. I put this on under moisturizer and sunblock (no primer), a bit of setting powder and my face was still matte by midday and no touch-ups. At the end of the day my skin didn't go oily although the foundation faded quite a bit. I also like that it comes with a pump, i can get as little or as much as i need to. The only thing i dislike is the smell. For me it smells like strong perfume sprayed on my face and makes me sneeze. I wish it was fragrance-free.

on 9/17/2018 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I have a love hate relationship with this product. It applies beautifully. It covers pretty much everything and still looks like skin, minimizes pores, looks radiant! The problem is that it starts to get patchy after about 3 hours. I’ve tried with primer, without, with setting spray, without. Pretty much everything to make it work ☹️ By the end of the day this slid off of my oily areas and clung to dry patches......sexy right? Anyway, for $50, not worth it for me! The hg hunt continues!

on 6/21/2018 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very good foundation. I have sensitive, combination skin with an oily t-zone. Despite a consistent skincare routine and using formula-consistent primers, every foundation separates or transfers on my nose and chin half-way through the day. Until this one. It does not separate or transfer once set with loose powder. It does not irritate or flake on the drier areas of my skin. It has a medium-coverage, semi-matte finish. Also, miraculously, it comes in my shade (100 Ivoire N). I do need to apply some powder around my nose after about 6 hours of wear. Overall, I would highly recommend trying this product if you have oily or combination skin and want a long-wearing medium-coverage foundation.

Edit: After reading the reviews of this product, it strikes me that many people have not had as much success using it as I have. I apply this foundation with my fingers after moisturizing with La Roche Posay Double Repair Moisturizer UV and priming my T-zone with elf Poreless Primer. I set the foundation with Dior Nude Air Loose Setting Powder and spritz with Skindinavia Oil Control Setting Spray. The steps before and after using a foundation have a huge impact on how long it lasts, and this foundation performs better than any other I've used between these steps.

This foundation is a huge winner for me! My shade is Beige Porcelaine 010, though 011 and 01 are both passable shades for me also. There is a wide variety of shades with both cool, warm and neutral undertones in this line, which is great. I find that this foundation is medium to full coverage, depending on how much I apply. It applies easily and smoothly with a soft kabuki brush. It looks flawless and natural on the skin, seamlessly blended rather than looking like a mask. It lasts on the skin all day, even in hot, humid and rainy weather. It doesn’t smudge or seperate. It is transfer-proof also. This is an absolutely gorgeous foundation, I am so glad I have it in my collection and will be definitely repurchasing. It is a go-to for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this is a medium coverage foundation however it is buildable without getting cakey. I have quite bad pigmentation so I have to use at least 2 pumps for good coverage. It has a BEAUTIFUL dewy natural finish and people can't tell im wearing foundation. However after 6 hours this foundation started to get very shiny around my t-zone ( i combination skin).
Overall, this is a great foundation with a wide shade range and amazing finish.