Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 1/14/2018 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have used this for a few years and love it. It is my tried and true, go-to foundation. Smooth and good coverage. Lasts all day even if I don’t prime or set! The bottle lasts me over a YEAR so that makes the price not so bad!

This is my favorite foundation ever, and I have tried about a million of them :) It looks beautiful on the skin, buildable coverage, lasts for hours, isn't oily or drying. I usually wear drugstore makeup but I'm more than willing to pay for this foundation! it really is great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

*This is truly one of the best foundations! It has all of the perfected elements for a fantastic foundation; it possesses a sublime satin-finish which never clings to dry patches - individually, and relative to others, I get a lot of dry patches due to using topical acne treatments so this is the most important factor for me. It has medium to full coverage which does cover a majority of the redness from my post-acne marks, but still has to followed up with a concealer to have a flawless complexion - although I do stay at medium coverage as I prefer a thin layer of all-over coverage since my skin overall is even in tone besides the post-acne marks. It does last last all-day on the less oilier parts of my face, but does begin to breakdown on my nose after around eight hours - which, nonetheless, is appealing to me as other satin foundations only last around four hours on my nose. However, some things are too good to be true in life; this foundation was breaking me out severely therefore I had to stop using this immediately. I will still rate the product five-stars as it is still a splendid foundation.*

on 12/18/2017 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have very acne prone , acne scared skin , red marks galore, this foundation covers wonderfully! I have tried many kinds and this by far has competition beat! I apply with a foundation brush and stipple on acne scars which gives the most coverage. the only con I have is its not great with t.zone oil control. I have to blot my skin throught the day. its okay thought because this product is worth it. it dosent brake me out! yay!

on 12/18/2017 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Finally found my Holy Grail Foundation!! Beautiful matiffying liquid! Lasted all day long & had no problems with it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had such high hopes for this, but unfortunately it just didn't work out in the slightest for my skin. It clung to my dry patches *incredibly* badly and even on my normal skin areas it looked a little dry.
I'd class this as a medium-full coverage and it really does cover imperfections well, I couldn't see any red patches on my cheeks after using it. I found it build up quite well rather than just looking like it was 'sitting' on itself.
I have sensitive but not acne prone skin and had no problems using this. I don't have pore issues so I don't know how it performs in that regard either.
The shade range though, is grand. I found something dead on my skin tone (008 beige opale) which is something that just never happens (pale, neutral/cool), I really wish they'd extend that to my HG Teint Miracle foundation. I've also read about it being quite accommodating on the darker end of the spectrum too, which I have mad respect for.

The formula and range for sure have some good aspects, but the finish is just so chalky and drying in my experience I can't even recommend as a 'not for me but others might like it' sort of thing.

I will start off with saying that I really like this foundation and it just looks amazing. Your-skin-but-better kind of amazing. I have never experienced anything like this, seriously. However, I don't really feel like it's that long lasting. Maybe I'm doing something wrong (maybe my setting spray is trash or I'm not preping my skin well or I just don't hydrate enough) but after about 6 hours it just doesn't look that great. I'm talking creasing, flaking, breaking on my T-zone... ugh. It's not that bad but it's disappointing. It is better when I really hydrate my skin a lot before wearing it. Anyway I'm determined to make this work because it looks so pretty at the beginning so I guess I'm going to try different setting sprays and primers and see what I can do.

on 12/9/2017 1:16:00 PM

I have begin to like this foundation very much.I have much of them,but I tend to use this often.Full coverage,doesn't cause pimples althought I have acne prone skin.Strong scent but not that couldn't wear it.Pretty natural finish but still full coverage,so it doesn't look like a mask on the face.

This product really does what it says on the tin! I apply it first thing in the morning then set it with powder and UDs All Nighter Spray.. it does not budge! I have dry skin and this is the only foundation that does not enhance my flaky bits nor does it irritate my skin. It feels like a second skin and is not heavy to wear. It offers buildable coverage and I finally found a shade that is perfect for my pale skin - 011 beige cristallen.

on 11/19/2017 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have dry skin, and this is one of the rare matte finish foundations I can actually wear. I love the coverage, it is easily buildable. It does oxidize a tad, so make sure to swatch this foundation in person. It does not enhance any texture or pores and applies beautifully with a brush or sponge. My only complaint is that it does not last past 5 hours for me, which is why I am only giving it 4 stars.