Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

1 review

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

I bought two of these, Sable and Patina, over a year ago. I use cream shadow 95% of the time and I think I've tried most brands, high to low. These are definitely some of the best. You can apply a very sheer layer or go for a heavier application. They have a lot of slip and you have time to move them around as you like before they dry down. They never look dry or cakey. I have deep-set eyes so everything creases at least a bit on me if I don't use primer. These are no different. Still, as lasting power goes these are great. Mine are old now and they have not dried out at all. They may be a bit less slippery but they still glide on beautifully. These age better than any other cream shadow I've tried.

I want to give a shout out to the color Sable. Yes, it's brown. The most gorgeous brown ever created. I had it on today and went to see a plastic surgeon about a scar on my face. She had not a stich of makeup on her face but very excitedly asked me what I had on my eyes. I told her and she said it was the most beautiful eyeshadow she'd ever seen. She may be right. It's brown but so complex. If you can wear golden shades you need to try this one. It's just absolutely gorgeous. I also have Patina and it's worth a look too. Very pretty.