SHISEIDO Shimmering Cream eye color

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 19-24

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Dipropylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Carmine (Ci 75470), Tocopherol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysilicone-2, Polyacrylate-4, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Methicone, Zinc Oxide, Tetradecene.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't use a lot of cream shadows so don't know if this is the best out there, but its a pretty good one I would say. Goes on smoothly, not patchy, lasts the whole night, colour stays the same without any dulling or disappearing. I think I have this in Ice. Its a gorgeous blue, but I don't got for it a lot as its a quite bright colour, only really use it on nights out. Blends great with another wet or cream shadow. You can also blend upwards without making a harsh line. I am tempted to buy more, think there are some new shades out now? Not totally sure... I've only seen information about it on 1 blog. But we shall see. Would definitely buy another if I ran out.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

These cream shadows are my favorite right now. I am currently very into highly shimmer products that give more dimension to my eyes. I like medium to sheer pigmentation with a very creamy texture. These are just that. They aren't going to give you a lot of pigmentation. Rather they give a very beautiful shimmery finish.

You can see this is definitely catered to the tastes of Asian women and their preference over shimmer/dimension than pigmentation.

I have the shade WT 901 which is a white/silver shadow with tons of shimmer. I tried out other colors at the counter and I would definitely want to purchase more. They are pricey though! But they give 6 grams, which is a lot more than Chanel cream shadow's 4 grams or Mac paint pots' 5 grams.