3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

It's been a long time since I really liked a mascara... But this one is absolutely amazing! A few weeks ago I needed a waterproof mascara so went to a drugstore and simply looked for something relatively cheap as I didn't think I would use it much. I picked up this one even though the few mascaras from Marcelle I had before were pretty bad. But this turned out to be a really nice surprise! I love the way my lashes look - perhaps not much longer but a lot of volume and a bit of a curl. No flaking during the day and it's really waterproof, I use coconut oil to remove it. I like it so much that I think I'm going to try the non-waterproof version. All in all it's a new fav for me and I keep using it even though I don't need a waterproof one now!

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairGrey, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

6 months ago

This mascara is great if you're looking for lengthening and definition...doesnt add any volume but if you dont need it this is good!

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

HairBlond

a year ago

Love this! Picked up the waterproof version right before a trip to Mexico and it really delivered! Nice length and volume, no smudging and really is waterproof. You will need an eye makeup remover for this one. New fav, this has replaced my maybelline Rocket waterproof mascara. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

3 years ago

I like the way my lashes look after applying this but the bristles are extremely firm and uncomfortable.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

4 years ago

I got mine in a Birchbox recently, and I don't know, maybe it's old since I hear Birchbox is having issues. It goes on beautifully, and looks great...for about 2 hours, then it starts flaking so badly that within an hour I look like I have some kind of fungal issue, especially under my eyes, although some of it ends up on the top lid and my cheeks as well. Part of me wants to go buy a fresh tube and see if it makes a difference, but not bad enough to order it by mail.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesGray

4 years ago

I'm using the Xension Plus with Prolash growth complex. For the record I like my lashes to be well separated, and very black( I hate spider leg lashes). This mascara did "ok". The best part for me was the funky comb like addition to the wand, if I apply it with the comb side it really separates my lashes and makes sure to sweep away any clumps, so perfect! Wish every mascara had a wand like this ( I may actually test it out with another of my mascaras...) I was excited that this mascara contained a growth serum, I though "great! Two products in one!" ( I'm a sucker for anything that makes life easier ;) I liked this mascara, it's just not one of my favorites, it wasn't quite as dramatic as I like, and did not curl at all. But if you like a natural looking, clump free mascara you will love it.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

5 years ago

New fave mascara. Delicious. This is the best all around mascara I think Ive ever found. Awesome brush, a dream to work with. Really opens up the eyes. My lashes are very straight, kinda short, sparse...this curls, lengthens, thickens and gives a fluttery kind of look. Good for sensitive eyes-I wear contacts and most mascaras bug me by the end of the day (but I deal with it cuz I cant live without mascara). Didn't notice any flaking or smudging and it washes off very easily. I received this as a GWP but I'll definitely be buying this again...even if I have to buy another product just to get this for "free".

About reviewer (322 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesHazel

5 years ago

It was okay. I like the fact that the brush was easy to maneuver and I was able to get in at the base of my lashes. I like a natural, clean look, which is what this gives, that being said, I don't like too natural. The length is nothing great, and I don't find it dark enough either. If they would keep the natural/clean aspect with more oomph, then I would have been sold. Not impressed.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I got this as a *bonus* when I purchase some Marcelle cleansing wipes - ended up hating the wipes, but LOVE the mascara! I never would have tried it otherwise!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

2.0

5 years ago

I was hoping that this would be a good mascara, but it honestly did nothing to my lashes. It didn't hold up curls, or anything. At least I got this for free, though it hurts to leave it alone. I tried revisiting it several times but it was nothing but a disappointment.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24