Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Eye Cream

Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Eye Cream

4.3

Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Ceteary Ethylhexanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Betaine,Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer , Isononyl Isononanoate, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract , Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, TEA-Hydroiodide, Carnitine, Escin, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Dextrin Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Maltodextrin, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this. I tend not to use eyecreams, I mean I buy them but they generally just get neglected cause I don't notice a difference.

But this, I find really improves the texture of my orbital area and the pigmentation does seem to improve my dark circles, at least cosmetically. No lasting difference. It sits well under my makeup and is quick to absorb. Haven't really noticed any fragrance to annoy me.

on 9/17/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Was not able to use due to severe allergic eye irritation. I suspect titanium dioxide, which is the 2nd ingredient (after water) in this product.

on 9/4/2017 11:58:00 AM

I received a sample of this product and, due to its $125 price tag, hoped it would go the way of most eye creams I've tried--into the garbage. However, I was actually impressed by this eye cream. It imparts a luminosity that lasts beyond application. It is the first eye cream I've tried that shows a real difference after application. It has a tint, which was a bit off-putting to me at first. But after trying this cream, I LOVE the light coverage and blur this gives my undereye area. Don't mistakenly assume it will give you concealer-like coverage, though. The texture is also right for me because it doesn't pill under makeup and it imparts a very comfortable texture (sorry, I don't know how to describe how it sits on the sikin...but similar to how hyaluronic acid rests on skin).

Overall, I love this product. The pump keeps the integrity of the cream so I will likely go ahead and just buy it.

on 12/20/2016 2:59:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

(Purchased sample/travel size via eBay.)
Natura Bisse "The Cure sheer eye" is wonderful for mature skin. It provides a moisturizing, soft glow under eyes. I apply in a.m. after serum (I use various serums - one being my own DIY Vit C but sometimes I use the Skin Daily Natural Skincare's Niacinamide 5% serum - love it! I let that soak in for about 5 minutes, then apply The Cure sheer eye.

Sheer Eye evens out the under eye texture and provides a much needed soft glow (not oily, not shiny but definitely a subtly noticeable moisture so no.... it doesn't simply look like skin that has nothing on it - that's not a good look for my mature skin anyway) (age 59). This product makes the fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable, and it does make the eye area look much healthier and a bit vibrant without looking silly or overdone.

The full size tube is exorbitantly, unrealistically priced in my opinion, so I go with the small sample size and since you need 1 drop per eye it's a decent value. Not cheap, but this is the route I've chosen and I really do love it.

I received a trial size tube of this and as soon as I found out the price I knew I wouldn't put chase it. I was wrong. This really livens up my eye area and blurs the little imperfections. I used my trial size for at least 3 weeks. Seriously, you just need a pin size dot under eac eye, it spreads so well. More is not better with this profuctt. I did go buy a full size product today so can't comment on that packaging but I, hoping and expecting it to last quite a while. Fwiw, I don't need a lot of coverage under the eye, just a little illuminating and this is perfect. I've received 2 compliments on my eye area since using it and for now I can't imagine being without it.

on 9/27/2014 2:20:00 PM

This is serious must have. The make up artist working in Sixth Avenue showed me it as their best seller. As i am make up artist my self i got to know all products which are best on the market. It is concelear, hydrating eye cream, illuminator... All in one. The colour is just so universal and perfectly skin toned. I got three samples and been using them like 5 month. Its crazy i know. I use this undereyes and i still put like more heavy concelear like bobby brown or nyx on the inner corners. Little bit of light golden reflecting powder and you will have the most perfect fresh look. If you guys know where to get it for good price, write me a note. Thanks!

on 5/24/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Decent but not worth the price. I admit I like this enough to keep using it, because it doesn't cause creepiness, but it's got a lot of issues. One being coverage, as in, there is no real coverage, but it utilizes luminescence to reflect light off that area. Which I guess helps in a way, but is no replacement for coverage when you need it. The bottle I got shoots out liquid a lot of times with the product, like it separated inside the bottle. I bought this from dermstore, so it shouldn't have been too old. I still use a bit of gel moisturizer under my eye prior to application, but this is moisturizing enough for some, that pre-moisturizing may not be necessary.

Having said all that, it's not a bad product, but I don't think it's exceptional for anyone who wants coverage. Great for the natural look though. This brands contour eye cream is still my all time favorite though.

If you need more coverage, checkout Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer. Just as creamy, but with more coverage.

Update: too sheer, so what's the point? I think BY TERRY Terrybly Densiliss Concealer is a better alternative to this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I find this eye cream to be a fantastic product. I use it every morning. It's a light creamy yet very hydrating product. I like to think of it like a anti aging eye cream with a built in concealer/brightener that will match any complexion. This is ideal for men and/or women who don't want to look like they are wearing makeup but want to conceal the darkness under there eyes. You also are very hydrated and this product helps to soften fine lines and over time will see signs of puffiness go away. I think everyone should have this in there regime

on 7/2/2012 8:51:00 PM

I received a sample of this that has lasted FOREVER! I can't imagine how long a bottle of it would last. I've been using Cle de Peau stick concealer and Laura Mercier undercover pot, depending on my skin and needs at the time. Natura Bisse is another great concealer. It's less coverage but more illuminating/blurring than CdP, and not as messy as LM. I wouldn't say it's HG, but it's top shelf, at least. The color looks too dark and yellowish for my skin at first, but it adjusts beautifully after working it in a bit with a concealer brush. I'll consider forking out the $$$$ for this when my sample is gone.

Nice product but the packaging is not adequate for an eye cream, a lot of product comes out when you need only just a little bit.
Other than that I think it is a great product.