Essence Gel Eyeliner Brush (Uploaded by HenriettaLovesMakeup)

4.4

85%
would repurchase
4.0/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/27/2017

I have 3 of these. They are multi purpose brushes and they work amazingly for all of the tasks. I use it for applying eyebrow powder, gel eyeliner, eyeshadow, can be used to spot conceal as well. Very precise. I have the mint green ones.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

Jun/19/2017

I thought the cream eyeliners I use are just so bad but ever since i bought this I made them work. It made it so easier to glide plus it is definitely precise! This brush is so thin you can definitely make a very crisp eyeliner with this! It's so cheap and it's what I've been looking for on an eyeliner brush! I've had this for more than two years now and I don't really …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/04/2017

If you want an affordable,precise and easy-to-use eyeliner brush then you've found it! I think this is the best eyeliner brush that I currently own and I use it on a daily basis.It also works really really good on the brows,if you use brow gel to fill them.Thumbs up for this brush!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

Apr/27/2016

This is my favourite eyeliner brush. It is more precise than my MAC brush that I now use for my eyebrows. It is absolutely amazing! It is quite stiff but not tóó stiff. It is incredibly precise. I prefer slanted eyeliner brushes over brushes that are small yet round (if you understand what I mean) because it is so much easier to make a winged eyeliner. The bristles don't flare out either …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Nov/08/2015

Bought this eyeliner brush 2 years ago...and it still works like a charm! The fibers are good quality and works efficiently with gel and liquid eyeliners! With a price of $2! Can't go wrong with that, definitely repurchase in the future.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

absolute love that brush

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/16/2015

My favourite brush, cheap, small and very very precise for applying eye-liner, I usually use my eye-shadow as eye-liner en with this brush I can put it right between my lashes.
it is better then my Real Techniques brush which is big en floppy.

It comes with a small plastic map.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Oct/16/2015

I never though a cheap angled brush could work so well. This brush perfectly compliments the Essence Gel Eyeliner. The gel eyeliner is amazing and so is this angled brush. Best of all they are both seriously inexpensive. Highly recommend both products.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

May/09/2015

I luv this brush I use it for my elf cream eye liner it's amazing it gets the job done and it only cost 2 bucks

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

1.0
fromNickz

May/09/2015

It was ok until I tried to wash it and all of the bristles fell off. I wouldn't recommend it even if it's cheap. I'd much rather recommend their powder brush, that one looks so pretty and can be used for blusher as well, plus it doesn't shed.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair