Diego Dalla Palma Transformista mascara in black

No Image

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As previous reviewer mentioned, this mascara smudges and suppose to be long-wear and humidity and sweat proof. Nope.
I was very happy with other DDP mascara - Ciglione (which I one of the best mascaras I tried), so I thought I would give this a try as I read many great reviews - much better than for Ciglione.

The mascara is different than Ciglione - give much more volume and length, but the way I do not like it. I makes lashes stick together, so visibly you look like you have very sparse lashline. I need to use a separate, clean brush to separate lashes and give them that feathery look. After that step the mascara look OK, but for me this is too much hassle.
I would live with that, but it smudges easily :(

on 1/2/2012 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I would give this mascara 5 lippies becouse it gives me amazing results but I took 1 lippie off becouse it smudges like most other mascaras I tried. I still find this geat as it really opens up my eyes, elongates and gives impressive volume to my lashes to the point that people give me compliments but it's a shame that it smudges quite a lot after a few hours. Maybe I should try this with a waterproof coat...