Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.5

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So far, this concealer has done what I wanted it to do: blend, conceal and stay put for a long time. It’s creamy texture has made it very blendable and so far it has not created lines (unlike Fenty Beauty Pro Filter concealer, which gave me crease lines almost immediately). The only con I have is that the colours I chose were either too light (Honey) or too yellow (Caramel) for my skin tone. Hopefully my next purchase (Tan) of this concealer will be the HG of concealers.

on 1/8/2019 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i found out about this product watching tutorials and it had so many good ratings i wanted to try it. it was a little hard to find my shade (tan) but when i finally did i fell in love. this might be my fav concealer (tied with mac pro long wear) the coverage is full its very easy to blend. the only thing i dont like is the twist top to get the product out i think it is a quick way to waste product but if you take a concealer brush and scoop around the top you can get the product out. also there are not alot of shades of this product

on 6/24/2018 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Holy grail drug store concealer - love the easy to use applicator, creamy consistency and shade range. I love to use neutraliser as it's got a yellow tone. For £8.99 in UK amazing price, lasts me all day and doesn't crease as much as other concealers.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use the Maybelline Age rewind under my concealer. I usually do my age rewind and then I put my foundation on and take it from there.. so far so good I love it.

on 11/14/2017 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Blends easily, makes eye area look more awake and fresh, no sensitivity experienced on my sensitive skin or eyes, I like the applicator and packaging, good colour match in the pale/light for my fair skin with pink undertones, love it!

on 12/19/2016 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It did not correct or cover up any blemishes or dark circles at all. I will not be purchasing it again.

on 8/9/2016 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I know this is an absolute Vlogger/blogger favourite but It doesn't 100% work for me! I find it very heavy on my under eye so it gets cakey in the creases under my eye. I feel it creates this heavy dense layer on my under eye and seeps into these creases I'm trying to hide with this concealer in the first place! This is why I wouldn't repurchase or give it a 5/5. It just too heavy!

I use this as a base for my highlight on my forehead, under eye to cheek bones and on my nose. I use one lighter than my skin tone. It blends beautifully and that little sponge makes it a delight to apply. I absolutely love the idea of the built in sponge!! I just dot it on and blend with a domed brush. It does have a nice finish, dewy and good coverage!

It hasn't caused my acne and temperamental skin to break out more than it would do naturally so I'm glad that I've found a clog free concealer!

Pros- good for highlighting, nice texture, blends well, great built in sponge!
Cons- Too heavy, seeps into creases under eye or anywhere else, not great for oily skin I'm guessing?

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Didnt expect much from a ds concealer, but decided to go for it. I bought it in Neautralizer and its a light yellow-ish shade that helps conceal dark circles. Its a corrective shade so i put my cinema secrets concealer over it and the two are a winning combination so far. This concealer manages to have a moist consistency yet dries pretty fast so it doesnt smudge off very easily.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've repurchased this but I don't think I will again because it's not that great. The shade range in the UK is poor (we only get two: nude and fair), it's not long wearing and I always need to use another concealer. I'm trying to find a heavy duty all in one concealer atm and this definitely isn't making the cut.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm not the biggest fan of this concealer. I bought it a few months ago when I started getting into makeup. I used to have oily skin, and I found that this concealer creased on me (even when I set it with powder). My skin has kinda changed since then (for reasons I'm still trying to figure out) and now I have dry skin and I still don't really like this concealer. I find that it settles into my fine lines. I now mostly use it on my eyelids (lol) to lighten/prime my eyes. I'm mostly just waiting till it runs out so I can try something different....