Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this product, I use the 'fair' shade and it works beautifully with my 'I never go out in sunlight, Irish skin' I never get any creasing or ball up of the product and I have dry skin. I do set it with a light brush of translucent powder and it stays where I put it all day!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Didn't like this product mostly because it flashes back but also because the lightest colour was too dark for me and it creased into fine lines. Don't recomend it

on 3/16/2018 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really dislike the applicator on this. Very messy and unhygienic.
The lightest shade is too dark for me, unfortunately. The coverage is reasonable but not as high as I'd prefer. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer! I need concealer!!! I try all the concealers(!) and this one is pretty good! Be sure to blend with your finger.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I heard so much hype over this concealer, but I don't think it's that great. I had the shades nutralizer and medium. I have very bad under eye bags, and this concealer doesn't do much to conceal them because it doesn't have much coverage. The formula feels nice, not too dry and not to luquidy. The packaging some people hate because it comes out in a sponge tip, and it feels like you have to click it up a lot to get product out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in the color 150 Neutralizer. I keep coming back to this concealer. It covers well and looks very natural under the eye. It's claims on the package are: 'Instantly Erases: Dark Circles Fine Lines*' and 'Visibly Diminishes: Puffiness*'. The asterisk leads to statements making it clear that it helps with the 'look' of these concerns. Which, I think it lives up to. The packaging is ok, but that "Eraser" applicator doesn't really function to do much except put pats of product underneath the eye, you can't blend it out with that; so, it's a little gimmicky and useless to me. The only reason I stray from using this concealer is because I feel I could find another one that covers just a little bit better while still looking natural; but, as of right now I have not found that concealer. But, I'm wondering if the corrector and brightener shades cover as well as the other shades, because on the back of the package it says 'For extreme dark circles, apply the Neutralizer shade underneath your concealer shade. Use the Brightener shade to add a luminous touch to inner corner of eyes, cheek and brow bones and bridge of nose.' I have seen in other brands that the special concern shades don't offer the same level of coverage that the normal concealer shades do. I thought about trying other colors, but none really looks like it would match my skin tone; I have a yellowish undertone, but maybe I will take a chance on an another shade. But, all in all, I'm very happy with this and will continue to repurchase. ¡Edit!: After using the product until there's only a quarter of the concealer left, I have to say my opinion has changed; I no longer give this product a high rating. It cakes noticeably. I don't know why it seemed to perform well when I first purchased it... whether the formula changed after the packaging was opened after awhile or I just didn't notice the caking in the beginning, I can't use it anymore. What I had left, I threw away.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Works great & great price

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am very surprised but I love this product. I usually don't have much luck with drugstore concealers and foundations. I am NC40-42 and bought Medium. A little goes a very long way for me. I don't have very dark circles but my undereye area is noticeably slightly darker than the rest of my face. I don't see myself using up this tube within the next year or two even with daily usage. I just dab a small amount under my eyes and smooth it out with a concealer brush then set it with a powder. It lasts pretty much all day and makes me look more awake. It doesn't look grey on me like many drugstore products. I am 34 years old and no kidding but ever since I started using this, I've met several people who assume I am anywhere from 15-21. I look younger than my age (I am slim, no crows feet, have a bit of a babyface) but I do believe this product plays a role. In case you are curious, I tried this Kim Kardashian style and although it looked decent in person, it didn't photograph well with flash. It looked too unnatural in pics...perhaps with a darker shade, it would be better.

on 6/29/2014 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have really red skin and normally concealer looks patchy on me and wears off quickly. This doesn't. I admit the sponge tip applicator is strange but it provides creamy coverage (but not too oily) for under the eyes and wherever else you need it.

I make sure to not blend it with my fingers but to buff it in with a kabuki. That seems to be the trick.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

if you're on budget this is great do like that stays and does not crease in eye lines and if you mix with highlighter makes it dewy and good for everyday I recommend something else for nights as is not heavy coverage and covered acne.