Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesEnter TitleInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesMaybelline Instant Age Rewind

3.7

on 6/24/2017 8:18:00 AM

The sponge works well for dispensing the right amount. It blends easily. It does settle some in the fine lines, but that might just be the nature of the product.

on 6/22/2017 11:39:00 PM

Overhyped, average product. Does not give great coverage and is not good at covering up red spots nor under-eye dark circles.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The nature colour is sooo orange& the texture is thick and not blending well. It nearly do nothing to cover the dark circle. Not really worth it hype.

on 6/17/2017 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is such a smoothest concealer ever. I mean, it doesnt crease under my eyes and it actually brightens my eyes! I love this concealer

on 6/15/2017 10:06:00 PM

I hate this concealer.

on 6/15/2017 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is hands down, one of the best under eye concealers I have ever used. I first got it in the neutralizer shade which was waaay to light for me so I never used it more than once or twice. At that time I also thought it was a bit thick and chalky. Went back to using my fit me concealer (which is also a very nice concealer for money). Eventually I went and bought 2 more shades of the age rewind concealer (medium and light) and in so doing I found that my initial impression was wrong. It's not thick at all, it's actually very fine and thin.

This concealer cannot be moved around under the eye. It has to be spread where it needs to go and then it has to be patted in. It can't be applied by moving the sponge or fingers or brush back and forth. It's too thin and if it gets rubbed around it will be completely removed from some areas and then be heavy in others. It will look patchy and terrible. The only way to get a smooth even coverage is by patting it down until it sets. It won't look heavy or cakey as long as there was only a thin layer applied to begin with and it's completely patted down. Because it's on the thinner drier side it's not prone to creasing and it shouldn't be set with heavy powder. I've seen people baking with this concealer but I think it's too dry for that. I only brush on a very fine layer of powder to set it.

I find that it gives me a beautiful smooth texture under my eyes while brightening up the whole area. It doesn't settle into fine lines and it doesn't crease. Well maybe it does a tiny bit after it's been on for many hours but it wears pretty evenly and smoothly for almost the whole day which is more than I can say for any of my expensive concealers that either crease like crazy or cake up and accentuate wrinkles. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies or call it a holy grail is because of the crappy color selection. Damn! why does there always have to be something that limits a product? I have Olive/Yellow skin and all of the colors seem to have a slightly pinkish hue to them which show as somewhat ashy against my skin. I don't understand why there are no yellow toned shades as at least half of the population has yellow toned skin. They really need to expand their shade range and include some warmer tones. Other than that I am very impressed with this concealer. I also really like the fit me concealer and I will not purchase any more over priced high end concealers that do nothing but make my under eye area look older and worse.

Way overhyped by YouTubers. The shade "pale" fits my skin tone and neutralizes my undereyes HOWEVER this stuff is chalky and dry as hell which in my book is the worst thing for undereyes. The consistency emphasizes creases and skin texture. I even put on lots of moisturizer before using it, still dry. I also think the packaging is not practical or hygienic. I prefer being able to put concealer on a make up palette and then applying with a clean brush.

This is a great concealer! I saw it all over the internet for months but never wanted to try it, probably just out of spite. I am hooked. I love the application, it applies so smoothly by itself, over primer, and over multiple different foundations. My skin is very red and usually applying just concealer creates patchiness. I also seem to have a chronic problem with foundation lifting up when concealer is applied on top. However, this concealer has fixed both of these problems, even though I chose a shade too light. Blends flawlessly with both fingers and a beauty blender. I even find the application process to be almost soothing, because of the soft brush! My only complaint would be that creasing under the eyes is still a problem after a few hours.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Before this I never wore concealer because I couldn't find one I liked. This changed the game for me. I think that the packaging has a lot to do with that. The spongy tip on it makes application easy and then I blend it out with my beauty sponge.

This didn't work for me. The color was fine, but it sort of bothered my eyes. They were watery and I felt like it was a reaction to this concealer. I'd rather use the Fit Me concealer for under eyes. That causes no issues and I prefer that packaging to this. This feels a little gross to me. I wouldn't repurchase.