Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.7

I really liked how easy this product was to apply. I applied it with a dampened beauty sponge. The reason I only gave it 3 stars is because it was heavier than I would like for an undereye concealer. Also, I could not find a shade that didn't turn orange. I found a rimmel concealer that I really have been enjoying, so I'll probably stick with it.

on 7/22/2016 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have this concealer in brightener,which I at first accidentally picked up, but boy am I happy about it! First of all, my biggest eye concern is dark circles, and this certain took care of that. It has also has a nice texture that is thin and blendable, lasts a long time, and only need to be set with powder in my inner most corner where I have a wrinkle. The sponge type applicator doesn't bother me, I just use a wet n wild concealer brush if I need to do some precise covering. I will say the color may bother some. My sister asked why me undereyes looked white.

To Read all 855 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/21/2016 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To debrief, i have the under eyes of a middle aged woman. As an 18 year old i have under eye circles, puffiness, fine lines, dryness, very apparent veins under my eyes.... you name it. So it can be really tough for me to find a good under eye concealer.

This product was super hyped up over youtube, and ive used it for a while now...
Overall this is an good concealer, kind of.
For the price and the fact that it is a drugstore brand, it is good. It provides a decent coverage under the eyes.
I find that the best way to apply this is to put it on the areas you want to cover up, and then blend with a damp sponge.

However, it claims to "decrease puffiness, erase dark circles and erase fine lines", and i find that it does a ok job at this.
It does show my fine lines (but lets be honest, everything probably will), it somewhat erases my dark circles but yet i can still see darkness from my veins and circles.
It also starts to cling to my dry patches around my eyes.

Dont get me wrong though, i will probably buy it again because of its price. But i will probably still continue my search to find a better one.
If you dont suffer the same problems as i do, then this would probably be great for you. But as we all know, makeup is all about trial and error, so what doesnt work for me may work for you. I do recommend you to try this out though and see for yourself.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this. I learned about this on Tati's YouTube channel and gave it a whirl. I use it in the Neutralizer version. It's a fabulous concealer and really smooths out my face, along with either tinted moisturizer, a BB cream or a little light foundation, depending on the day. I usually press this in with a Beauty Blender or other sponge, but you could also use a concealer brush or your finger just as well. It's a very forgiving product. Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love how this product applies and looks on the skin. However, I run out of it SO FAST!

on 7/18/2016 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i absolutely love this!! i have it in the shades medium and neutralizer. both are great. medium helps conceal my blemishes, and neutralizer is a nice highlighter. it blends effortlessly and there is a lot of product. my only dislike is the sponge applicator. it's a smidge unsanitary, but not a deal breaker :)

on 7/16/2016 10:00:00 PM

This looks AMAZING over foundation. Like, wow, it looks so good when used as a highlighter. It gives really good coverage, covers my very dark circles completely, which is shocking because it's so thin. It does crease, but then again, everything creases on me. This didn't crease as badly as other products do.
Without foundation (if you wear this on its own) it doesn't look very skin-like. Still covers quite a lot!
I love this when I'm wearing foundation underneath. Seriously, it's so good!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It covers well and stays on well but it dries out the skin under my eyes like there is no tomorrow. So no no no and one more time no.

I love the application and it doesn't crease unlike some concealers. Colour range is good and price is A1 y'all. Get it!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I use this nearly every day in combination with the AW Brightening shade. I apply Fair to my whole undereye area and the Brightener just in the inner corner eye area where the skin is darkest. It blends out wonderfully and looks perfect! I have tried many other undereye concealers but this combo ends up being what I reach for 90% of the time. I find the coverage to be perfect. It blends out easily and I've never seen it disappear or crease. (I do always set with powder) It never looks crepey. I actually love the applicator, I find it applies the right amount of product. I've gone through several tubes of both shades and will continue to repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials