Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesEnter TitleInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesMaybelline Instant Age Rewind

3.7

on 4/20/2017 6:23:00 PM

The best concealer I have ever tried. I have very dark under eye circles and fine wrinkles and this product provides with a great coverage all day long and doesn't dry my skin at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I freaking love this stuff. I'm obsessed with the packaging and a little goes a long way. It definitely helps cover up those dark under eye circles I have and it makes me feel good knowing that my makeup has some type of anti wrinkle agent in while I'm wearing it all day. The sponge applicator to some might be "dirty" but I love it.

on 4/7/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Good colour for yellow toned skin which I have and also for dry skin, it doesnt cling to dry patches at all. Downsides for me are the coverage which is a bit sheer for me and the applicator head eats up a lot of product and when you try to apply more product it just moves around what's already on your face

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm have neutral (sometimes more warm, but sometimes more cool) undertones (wear NW15-20), acne-prone, sensitive, and oily skin. I have the light shade, which has yellow pigment, and I think it is more for those with warm undertones. So, I have the wrong shade, which may be the whole problem.

I am 40ish, have wrinkles under my eyes, some problems with dark circles, and crepe-like skin around my eyes that I am working on improving with different serums and hydrating products. Maybe I have specific aesthetic issues that need to be addressed first before this concealer would work for me, but I have used it for almost a year now with the same complaints, disappointments every time I use it. It sits very heavily on my eyes even with primer and blending, setting with mineral powder (I have also tried it without primer) (I also use a light eye moisturizer before apply makeup). It is a full coverage concealer and does do a great job at hiding or diminishing dark circles and is long-lasting (6+ hours). However, it creases very quickly, never sets completely, and accentuates every eye imperfection I have - this seems counter to the claims of this concealer.

This product does come in cool undertone shades (a brightener and a fair).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm so late to jump on this bandwagon but better late than never! I really love this concealer as it can conceal my dark eye circles really well! It blends really easily and looks really smooth! I always make sure to set it with a powder and it lasts really well throughout the whole day on my oily skin.

I got it in the shade Natural and it is a really good match for my skin.

But the sponge feels quite nasty after a few uses, and because of this i don't dare to use this concealer on any other parts of my face except for my under eye.

Would still highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Don't expect it to work on dark circles,maybe using a color corrector will help.It is not as heavy as the mac prolong wear concealer.However i still buy this one because it is so inexpensive and you can make it work if you use the right method.

I have medium tan skin with yellow/olive undertones with fairly dark grey under eye circles. I purchased the lightest color to brighten up my eye area after watching a favorite YouTube makeup guru of mine. Unfortunately it did not conceal my under eye circles but instead made them more noticeable and prominent. I used a damp beauty blender and concealer brush; both had same results. It also creases very easily. I would not purchase it again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

putting this out there first I don't like the sponge on it. I feel like its really unhygienic. The actual product its self is very nice. I have the brightening one and it does a great job ( I am very pale usually the lightest color in foundations, powders, and concealers. I don't really have dark circles so I can't attest to how it covers those. I do know I like how it covers my blemishes, but once again the sponge freaks me out, so i try to rub the concealer on the back of my hand first and then dab it onto my pimples. all in all its a good concealer the price is good, but if the sponge freaks you out it may not be for you.. when i finish the tube I am working on I am gonna rip the sponge off and see what it looks like/ if I can use it without the sponge next time I buy one.

on 3/16/2017 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had it years ago and thought only "meh, ok", after reading some reviews, I decided to give another chance and eyes: Simply a great concealer. I use the fair color for the face and brightener for the eye region. I had a great surprise, for references i am nc / nw 15 (neutral skin pale). Worth trying.

on 3/16/2017 4:06:00 PM

I was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. I wanted to get the Tarte Shape Tape, or something like that, but I'm on a budget so I thought I'd get this instead. It really is quite good. Creamy, easy to blend, it doesn't look thick.

As for the sponge being "unhygienic," every two or three days I blot out as much of the product on the sponge as I can, spray it with brush cleaning liquid, and blot, blot, blot again. It might not clean it completely, but it's better than nothing. So you see, there is a solution if you bother to look for it.