Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesEnter TitleInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesMaybelline Instant Age Rewind

3.7

Superb. I usually use Dior which is quite good but... this is much better. In the Neutral shade,this covers and truly brightens my eye area and does not settle in little lines. Plus point also... it's as light as air and does not feel 'caked'
I've got Chanel, Clinique, Dior, Guerlain but - this is undoubtedly the best.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started to like this in the beginning, it covered dark circles and any dark acne marks I had. But after some time it started breaking me out badly. I guess I should I've know that the little sponge applicator wasn't very sanitary. I got this huge whitehead on my chin right before a huge family trip. I freaked and applied too much benzoyl peroxide and it actually peeled of the skin in that area. Well now I'm stuck with a huge acne mark left on my chin and other smaller pimples on my face cause of the sponge applicator😑

on 8/19/2017 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a really good dark circle concealer but not the best on its own for puffy eyes. Great concealer that blends and sets well.

on 8/14/2017 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This product works very well for my dark circles. I remove the eraser top (comes off easily) and then it works more as a pen. The yellow-ness of the Neutralizer shade combats the blue well and does not need another layer to blend in with my skin. Have and will continue to re-purchase.

on 8/13/2017 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Its not my favourite concealer.I think for the same price you could buy better ones.The coverage isnt bad but not that full either especially for under the eyes.In my face doesn't look good after a few hours.

This is my go-to concealer as I love that is lightweight while still having decent coverage. It is not drying and looks great under the eyes, but the packaging is pretty annoying and causes me to waste quite a bit of product.

on 8/11/2017 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok so I dont really write reviews on products but since I heard some people with oily and acne prone skin complain about this concealer I needed to write mine. I literally love this product. I have very oily skin and prone to spots and acne. I have been using this product for months and Not only it has not caused any trouble for my skin, but its not oily at all and its creamy texture blend well on skin. It stays so long under my eye even tho i produce so much oil on my face daily 😂. I use the Neutraliser shade and would buy it again.❤

on 8/7/2017 7:56:00 AM

This is my go-to under eye concealer. The fair colour is perfect for my very pale skin tone, it blends easily and doesn't crease (I set it with powder just to be safe).
Price is good, even better if you can buy it on sale. i repurchase as it runs out, one tube normally lasts me 4 to 6 months.
Twist up top is easy to use and it stays pretty clean

on 8/7/2017 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

it's really good & makes my under eye area look really bright

on 8/5/2017 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product covers my under eye discoloration perfectly. The texture is nice and It's easy to blend. However, the lightest shade is a bit too yellow for me, so I have to blend it really well in order to make it look seamless. I don't think I would repurchase. While it's a good product with reasonable price, I wouldn't mind spending more for a more suitable shade for my skin tone.