Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesEnter TitleInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesMaybelline Instant Age Rewind

3.7

on 5/20/2017 10:07:00 PM

I really like the consistency and coverage of this product and I actually do like the little spongey topper, but I have problems w/it. If I set with powder, it ages me and if I leave it alone, it migrates into every line. Boo.

on 5/19/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I cannot believe all the good reviews for this. To begin with, you will kill your fingernails trying to deal with the packaging before you even get to the product. Secondly, when you have finally gotten to the product, it's one of the worst concealers, possibly the worst I have ever used. I tried both the brightener and one of the concealers. It doesn't do (insert curse word beginning with the letter s). Sorry, Maybelline, this one fails. Fortunately, I got it at CVS and they will take them back and give me a refund. It's cheap - that's all I can say good about it, but not worth it at all. Save your hard earned cash!

I'm almost finished my first tube of this stuff and I love it. I find the coverage is pretty good but not too heavy and it works well as an under-eye highlight. It took me a while to get it to dispense any product, but you just have to keep twisting the top and eventually you get enough to cover decently.

I like this for using over a salmon-coloured corrector so I don't have as much darkness and it just lifts the eye. I also use it to highlight my nose, forehead and chin and it never looks too thick or cakey. Because I use it for highlighting mostly, the applicator works really really well at giving me a thin layer of product that looks super natural.

The Maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark circles concealer is a really handy concealer, travel-friendly with a soft applicator. I prefer to use it with a neutralizer underneath so that my blueness disappears. The price for the concealer (around $10) is really affordable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Honestly, I dont see much difference if I use this product or not, it does help brightens my undereye a little but its not a must have for me. Packaging as everyone mentioned is very unhygenic and I have to keep cleaning the cap constantly. I find that it also use up quite easily too. Dont think I will need to use this on top of my usual concealer for my spots.

suka bgt nutupin mata panda tapi susah ditemuin di indonesia

on 5/4/2017 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This with the nyx color corrector in yellow has banished my dark circles. The concealer is a little thick and emollient. It does not emphasize dry patches. It has medium coverage, does not fade, and does not settle into fine lines once set. I took the sponge tip off and just put the product on my hand then apply with a brush or finger and blend with a damp beauty sponge. I waste less product with the sponge tip off. It has a beige tone, but I noticed what was left on my hand turned orange. I set this with a white powder to brighten it. For drugstore, I don't mind. I have used just this concealer on my face, no foundation, and it has not made me look to dark. I wish it came in a lighter shade! I thought I would have to go high end to cover my extreme dark circles, but this with color correcting gets the job done.

on 5/3/2017 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this to spot conceal and it does an okay job even though it's not full coverage. It reduces the redness of pimples which is enough for me on a daily basis. It also lasts throughout the day. However, this does not work well on dry patches but it becomes better eventually as I have oily skin. I was also grossed out about the sponge applicator but have removed it after reading a suggestion!

update: I tried applying this with a brush and it gives better coverage! (I used to use my fingers to blend it out)

on 5/2/2017 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Even though I like the formula and coverage of this concealer, I absolutely hate its packaging for one reason: it is very unhygienic. Applying the concealer with the sponge tip is very easy but when the concealer is not used for a while, bacteria breeds on it. When re-applied to the face, all the bacteria passes on it. Despite this, the coverage and formula are great and it's accessible and affordable. I suggest using the concealer and finishing up in a short time in order to evitate bacteria.

on 5/1/2017 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Re the packaging- I love it! Easy to apply. As for the constant applicator concerns of being non hygienic- no different than a doe foot applicator constantly being dipped into its container or a brush constantly hitting product then to face and back. Let's be real, the only concern, would be for professional make up artists who use these products on different people daily. If we use it on ourselves, where's the actual contamination? If you're susceptible to acne (open wounds), staph/ bacterial skin infections including eye infections, then yes the sponge tip applicator is not for you! Otherwise this is a great mode of application. Onto the actual product... consistency of the product is slightly thin an dry but on application is quite opaque and workable. Coverage is fairly good... I use a thin layer in a lighter shade as a matte highlighter (under eyes in a large V-shape towards nose) after applying a colour correcting concealer. Seems to layer on nicely without separating or disrupting the base concealer. It's quick and easy to work with. Great coverage but not impressive for fine lines. Fabulous as a matte highlighter. Will defin repurchase as this is a must have in my daily make up regime.