Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesEnter TitleInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesMaybelline Instant Age Rewind

3.7

on 2/17/2017 12:12:00 AM

I really honestly do like this concealer, although I have one issue with it, it rubs off very quickly no matter how much powder or setting spray you put on it. It it very blendable though and I find that it looks really nice with any foundation or bb cream I use underneath it.

I knew I should've gotten the shade medium and everything would be okay,but no I got it in neutralizer and it's way too light so I just use it as a corrector and highlighter. Now I know to get the right shade next time. This reminds me of YSL's touché eclat and givenchys mister light only more thicker than those two. This is good I'd repurchase.

I like this product but doesn't love it. If you have really dark circles this won't cover it on it owned. It will highlighter your under eye, it doesn't look dry, doesn't crease and stay put all day.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I heard so much hype over this concealer, but I don't think it's that great. I had the shades nutralizer and medium. I have very bad under eye bags, and this concealer doesn't do much to conceal them because it doesn't have much coverage. The formula feels nice, not too dry and not to luquidy. The packaging some people hate because it comes out in a sponge tip, and it feels like you have to click it up a lot to get product out.

I have tried so many concealers, high end and drugstore and I keep coming back to this one. I'm 44 and I'm getting wrinkles under my eyes, and this is the ONLY concealer that I can get to not look cakey or settle into those lines. I put it on, blend it out with my finger (it's a very thin formula, so it blends easily), set it with powder and forget it. At the end of the day, it still looks just applied. I'm not a big fan of the puffy ball applicator, I'd like to be able to have a little more precision at times and that big ol' ball makes that impossible. However, that is a small complaint for an otherwise great product. I've repurchased this so many times. I have the brightener version and fair....the brightener is very pink toned, I have cool undertones, and I don't care for how pink it is, although I can make it work. However, I typically just buy fair and it still brightens my under eye area.

on 1/29/2017 9:20:00 PM

I found this product a little difficult to use at first. I found I got the best results when I started using my kabuki brush.
I am a little disappointed that this product doesn't come with a better applicator. Other than that I was happy with the performance.

I have seriously dark under eye circles, and this stuff is probably among the best drugstore concealers I've tried (at least that haven't been discontinued). I have it in Light.

The texture is pretty thin, not sticky, more mousse-like than creamy. I like this texture because it sort of sinks into the skin a bit more as you blend it, so it doesn't feel like you're just moving it around with your concealer brush like I've found with more creamy concealers. There is minimal creasing and it's easy to blend.

There is quite a bit of product in the tube, so the value is quite good.

This won't obliterate under eye circles, but as someone whose eyes perpetually look like I've been on a week long meth binge, I can wear this to work and look presentable.

I'm going to start with the cons, the packaging is weird. I couldn't get it to work for me, and then the sponge ripped off and I had to be super careful. Then I got tired of it and got an empty (and clean) doe foot lipgloss/concealer tube and twisted the rest of the product into that, and I waste far less product that way. My only other con is the color. The lightest color (not the brightening or neutralizing shades) is a smidge off. A hair too dark. I prefer a concealer slightly lighter than my own skin (not by much) and this is just a hair too dark. I will be buying the brightening shade (whenever I remember at the store) to try and work with this. But other than those I love this. Its super creamy and blendable, it doesn't crease under my eyes (though it does if I use it under my eyeshadow). Sets nicely with just about any powder, it's a daily go to when I don't want to fuss with my UD naked skin concealer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty good concealer from the drugstore - I used to use this a couple years ago, then moved on to other more expensive concealers, and recently ran out of the one I was using and picked this up again because I was in a pinch and not totally happy with the previous concealer. I use the shade Light and it is actually a pretty good match for me. The consistency is pretty thin and the coverage is not bad, however I am pale with very discoloured purplish/brownish undereye circles so I need more coverage than this offers. I use the Pixi peach corrector underneath and this on top and always set with the Hourglass diffused light powder. This can look a bit "dry" sometimes on its own and settle in fine lines if not blended properly so keep that in mind. The packaging is a bit annoying because much of the concealer stays in the sponge and you may not notice how much has accumulated there, and so you can get several more uses without having to keep twisting it up for more product. Because of the sponge applicator, the cap also can get pretty messy. I definitely prefer a doefoot applicator. Overall, I would recommend this to someone who does not have very dark circles to cover and is on a budget. For those of us who need higher coverage, spending more is worth it, and as I come to the end of this product I will be searching again for a better option.

I was a bit disappointed by this product maybe because I had built up so much hype about it I have heard so many make up artists and blogs, YouTube videos praise this concealer.

But after practice I realised I couldn't just use my finger to dab in the product I was advised to use a beauty blender it made it soooooo much better if I didn't blend it it looked Cakey and cracked.

I would purchase it again.