Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesEnter TitleInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesMaybelline Instant Age Rewind

3.7

on 3/1/2017 4:07:00 AM

My favourite concealer. Just looks really well on my skin and blends easily. For me it runs out kind of fast which is annoying, but because it's so cheap that's ok.

on 3/1/2017 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Covers dark circles well and stays on for hours. Great product, great price!

on 2/28/2017 11:56:00 PM

I tried this product a while back to help hide my dark circles. I don't know if I had a faulty product, but it didn't feel like I was getting much product from the brush to my eyes. Didn't cover anything. I only used the product a few times before a friend asked me if she could have it. Gave it to her so I wouldn't have to throw it in the trash.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I honestly like this concealer alot. It's creamy, blendable and gives a nice smooth finish. I used the light shade to conceal my dark circles and to contour and highlight. It's a great product but I have one issue with it. It broke! The twister did not twist any product up to the sponge and I ended up opening the bottle it was in just to take out the product. I wish Maybelline would fix this and it would be a 5/5 for me. Despite that, I do like this concealer.

on 2/28/2017 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It's..okay. I had to rip off the stupid little sponge on it because it was annoying to apply it that way and seemed unhygenic to me (as someone who washes their beauty sponges after every use and washes all other brushe once a week). But now its just messy to apply, the product is a little sticky and slightly oxidises. It's not horrible but I wouldn't repurchase

It did nothing special for me. This was my very first concealer and I wouldn't buy it again. It's very thin and with light coverage. The formula is comfortable, like the Fit Me concealer, however getting the actual product out of the container is very hard. At the end I thought it had dried because the last product wouldn't come out very well and oxidized very quickly.

on 2/26/2017 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really wanted this to be the answer to my concealer prayers but this really fell flat for me. In fact, there are less expensive and less hyped concealers that outperform this. Maybelline Fit Me is a great example, as well as the NYX concealers. This product leaves a lot to be desired. The product is thin and light coverage. Although the formula is comfortable, getting the actual product out of the container is a pain. You're never really sure if new product is actually pumping up through the sponge applicator. Honestly, the formula feels nice and would make for a good foundation, but as a concealer it just doesn't work. MAYBE if it didn't advertise itself as a "Dark Circle Eraser" it would be a decent concealer. But when you are advertising that it is meant for people with dark circles, it should actually have some coverage. Overall, would not repurchase or recommend. If you have dark circles like me, you're better off splurging on Tarte Shape Tape or Clarins Instant Concealer.

on 2/23/2017 9:52:00 PM

a little cakey, and oxidize, and but it has good coverage

on 2/17/2017 12:12:00 AM

I really honestly do like this concealer, although I have one issue with it, it rubs off very quickly no matter how much powder or setting spray you put on it. It it very blendable though and I find that it looks really nice with any foundation or bb cream I use underneath it.

I knew I should've gotten the shade medium and everything would be okay,but no I got it in neutralizer and it's way too light so I just use it as a corrector and highlighter. Now I know to get the right shade next time. This reminds me of YSL's touché eclat and givenchys mister light only more thicker than those two. This is good I'd repurchase.