Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesEnter TitleInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark CirclesMaybelline Instant Age Rewind

3.7

It did nothing special for me. This was my very first concealer and I wouldn't buy it again. It's very thin and with light coverage. The formula is comfortable, like the Fit Me concealer, however getting the actual product out of the container is very hard. At the end I thought it had dried because the last product wouldn't come out very well and oxidized very quickly.

on 2/26/2017 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really wanted this to be the answer to my concealer prayers but this really fell flat for me. In fact, there are less expensive and less hyped concealers that outperform this. Maybelline Fit Me is a great example, as well as the NYX concealers. This product leaves a lot to be desired. The product is thin and light coverage. Although the formula is comfortable, getting the actual product out of the container is a pain. You're never really sure if new product is actually pumping up through the sponge applicator. Honestly, the formula feels nice and would make for a good foundation, but as a concealer it just doesn't work. MAYBE if it didn't advertise itself as a "Dark Circle Eraser" it would be a decent concealer. But when you are advertising that it is meant for people with dark circles, it should actually have some coverage. Overall, would not repurchase or recommend. If you have dark circles like me, you're better off splurging on Tarte Shape Tape or Clarins Instant Concealer.

on 2/23/2017 9:52:00 PM

a little cakey, and oxidize, and but it has good coverage

on 2/17/2017 12:12:00 AM

I really honestly do like this concealer, although I have one issue with it, it rubs off very quickly no matter how much powder or setting spray you put on it. It it very blendable though and I find that it looks really nice with any foundation or bb cream I use underneath it.

I knew I should've gotten the shade medium and everything would be okay,but no I got it in neutralizer and it's way too light so I just use it as a corrector and highlighter. Now I know to get the right shade next time. This reminds me of YSL's touché eclat and givenchys mister light only more thicker than those two. This is good I'd repurchase.

I like this product but doesn't love it. If you have really dark circles this won't cover it on it owned. It will highlighter your under eye, it doesn't look dry, doesn't crease and stay put all day.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I heard so much hype over this concealer, but I don't think it's that great. I had the shades nutralizer and medium. I have very bad under eye bags, and this concealer doesn't do much to conceal them because it doesn't have much coverage. The formula feels nice, not too dry and not to luquidy. The packaging some people hate because it comes out in a sponge tip, and it feels like you have to click it up a lot to get product out.

I have tried so many concealers, high end and drugstore and I keep coming back to this one. I'm 44 and I'm getting wrinkles under my eyes, and this is the ONLY concealer that I can get to not look cakey or settle into those lines. I put it on, blend it out with my finger (it's a very thin formula, so it blends easily), set it with powder and forget it. At the end of the day, it still looks just applied. I'm not a big fan of the puffy ball applicator, I'd like to be able to have a little more precision at times and that big ol' ball makes that impossible. However, that is a small complaint for an otherwise great product. I've repurchased this so many times. I have the brightener version and fair....the brightener is very pink toned, I have cool undertones, and I don't care for how pink it is, although I can make it work. However, I typically just buy fair and it still brightens my under eye area.

on 1/29/2017 9:20:00 PM

I found this product a little difficult to use at first. I found I got the best results when I started using my kabuki brush.
I am a little disappointed that this product doesn't come with a better applicator. Other than that I was happy with the performance.

I have seriously dark under eye circles, and this stuff is probably among the best drugstore concealers I've tried (at least that haven't been discontinued). I have it in Light.

The texture is pretty thin, not sticky, more mousse-like than creamy. I like this texture because it sort of sinks into the skin a bit more as you blend it, so it doesn't feel like you're just moving it around with your concealer brush like I've found with more creamy concealers. There is minimal creasing and it's easy to blend.

There is quite a bit of product in the tube, so the value is quite good.

This won't obliterate under eye circles, but as someone whose eyes perpetually look like I've been on a week long meth binge, I can wear this to work and look presentable.