Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by age: 36-43
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.6

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So far, this concealer has done what I wanted it to do: blend, conceal and stay put for a long time. It’s creamy texture has made it very blendable and so far it has not created lines (unlike Fenty Beauty Pro Filter concealer, which gave me crease lines almost immediately). The only con I have is that the colours I chose were either too light (Honey) or too yellow (Caramel) for my skin tone. Hopefully my next purchase (Tan) of this concealer will be the HG of concealers.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have heard so much about this concealer and finally decided to give this one a try. Every grocery store carriers this product which I love. The colors are hard to see because of the packaging. The color I choose a medium was too dark, but I tried it anyway. I am not a fan of the applicator because it is hard to determine how much product is coming out. As soon as I applied this it settles into my lines and made my eyes look worse. I triple moisturized my eyes. I also noticed it started to burn. Pass for me.

Pro: affordable, easy to find
Con: creases, settles into fine lines and wrinkles, burns my under eyes, dark color match

I can’t believe I’m writing about a Maybelline product as I have worked in the cosmetic industry for many high-end companies and I’m a total snob when it comes to drugstore products but I bought this on a whim because I watched YouTube videos saying that it was great and I am pleasantly surprised as it doesn’t crease and it doesn’t mo. The coverage is great and the colours have a lot of yellow in them so if you have purple dark circles like I do the yellow helpsto cancel it out. Seriously great value for money spent!

on 12/26/2018 6:24:00 AM

It creases and cracks under my eyes. I cant make it work.
It tried it with undereye setting powder and without.. still same results.
Tossed it out.

on 11/27/2018 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have dark circles, I am aging, and this is beginning to feel like a John Mulaney bit. At least I don't have to $uck a d!#k or sell drugs to be able to afford this concealer. Though I am a little weirded out by the sponge applicator (is it hygienic? does it waste product?) I do think this is a great concealer. Even when I accidentally apply too much because sometimes the dumb sponge on top makes it hard to know how much you've dispensed it blends out seamlessly, covers my (genetic) dark circles well, and doesn't crease or otherwise draw attention to the spiderweb of fine lines under my eyes. I may have permanently aged into the "high end" section of foundation spectrum, but at least I can still get a quality concealer at the drugstore.

on 11/27/2018 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think the formula of this has changed..I tried this years ago and liked it, but repurchased again recently and was not impressed at all..it seems to settle into my fine lines (as do most Maybelline concealers oddly), and blends terribly, also seems drying. I am really disappointed with it...

on 11/17/2018 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

To me this is the closest I’ve gotten to a drugstore concealer that is comparable to my favorite NARS radiant creamy concealer. It’s easy to apply and lasts all day on my oily skin with little or no creasing and has great coverage. I also love that it doesn’t dry out the under eye area like tarte shape tape.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great for yellow toned skin

The product takes forever to come up onto the sponge when you first open it. I use it for my under-eye area and the coverage is ok but not great. The concealer quickly settles into creases and makes the eye area appear dry. I wouldn't buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Good yet thin, non-cakey coverage, blends into skin easily, doesn't highlight my fine lines, velvet finish. Just make sure you moisturise well under the eyes first. I brought Light Pale 120. Its a nice peachy yellow shade but is too dark for me (very fair NC 5 - 10 yellow-toned skin). I wish Maybelline would extend the shade range! For reference, better matches for me are Anastasia Beverley Hills Concealer in "0.5" (full coverage, comes in a pot). And Covergirl Trublend Its Lit in L2 Fair (medium coverage, wind up pen with brush applicator). They are both more pink toned than the Maybelline but I find that works better to cancel out dark circles under the eyes.