4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

Fleur Power is a gorgeous blush. It is a warm tone of pink with a slight coral undertone which gives the skin a healthy and natural looking flush (against my NC15-20 skin). It has a satin finish, which is basically a soft matte that looks heathy and natural on the skin. This shade is very pigmented, so I recommend to use a big fluffy blush and a light touch. It instantly makes my face look more sculpted and healthy, and my complexion more alive. It wears well and lasts all day on my skin without fading (which is standard for me when it comes to MAC blush). I really enjoy this shade and would definitely recommend it for anyone who likes natural, rosy blushes.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

A gorgeous blush for a really pretty flush. I apply this with the 168 after contouring and highlighting and then blend with the MAC kabuki. It works with all looks - smoky, natural, bright. It's kind of like Springsteen but without the shimmer. I like it best with neutral eyes and either a pale pink or nude lip.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

my first blush product from mac and my favorite one it looks natural and not over the top on my skin, looks good for daily use

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I am NC30 for reference and this shows up as soft flush of colour on me. It instantly brightens up my face without looking like I have too much going on. I love that MAC blushes are not outrageously pigmented. They do show up but they are not like Bam! Clown face! The texture is smooth and finely milled though a little on the drier side. I have had no problems getting the product on the brush and blending it out. This is a beautiful neutral medium pink. It doesn't look too much in the pan and seems like as if it would be easily dupe-able. But it's not! That's the beauty of it. It is such a staple colour yet so unique. I have yet to find a drugstore dupe for it. Though NARS Amour is very very similar to this. If you look very closely, Amour is slightly more coral while Fleur Power is more neutral in undertone.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

5 years ago

The sales associate recommended this for me. It's a little too pink and easy to put on too much. I will keep looking for a blush that better suits me.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

5 years ago

This stuff is just something else.. For a natural every day look it's absolutely perfect. My skin is fair-medium and it looks amazing on it. It's so long-lasting and doesn't break me out. It also lasts forever and is highly pigmented.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

This is a blush that I always go to in my makeup stash. It looks best when I am a bit tanned (though I wear it all year round), and adds quite a pop of colour. It lasts all day for me. It is a definite staple.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I'm IN LOVE with Fleur Power! It makes me look like I have naturally rosy cheeks. It's so lovely on my fair skin. I wish I had found this earlier. I'll never use another blush. There's a lot of product so I think it will last me a long time.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

This is my absolute fave blush and suits my NC20 skintone perfectly! It gives a gorgeous fresh look - like I've come in out of the cold with flushed cheeks - It's so flattering and I love that it doesn't have shimmer like Nars Orgasm, which makes it ideal for daytime and adding a youthful look but is a very similar shade other than that. It's a great combination of pink and peach so goes with any lipstick shade. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way, which means that despite the price you don't need to use much so it won't run out very fast.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

5 years ago

This blusher is just perfect for my fair-medium indian skin tone. It does feel unnatural. It has kind of warm undertone. Little goes a long way! It is very pigmented. It is a little pricey, but all Mac prdoucts usually are. But I still feel it is worth buying, and you will have it for a long time.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium