4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Fleur Power is a gorgeous blush. It is a warm tone of pink with a slight coral undertone which gives the skin a healthy and natural looking flush (against my NC15-20 skin). It has a satin finish, which is basically a soft matte that looks heathy and natural on the skin. This shade is very pigmented, so I recommend to use a big fluffy blush and a light touch. It instantly makes my face look more …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (704 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/22/2017

A gorgeous blush for a really pretty flush. I apply this with the 168 after contouring and highlighting and then blend with the MAC kabuki. It works with all looks - smoky, natural, bright. It's kind of like Springsteen but without the shimmer. I like it best with neutral eyes and either a pale pink or nude lip.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Jun/01/2017

my first blush product from mac
and my favorite one
it looks natural and not over the top on my skin, looks good for daily use

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/27/2015

I am NC30 for reference and this shows up as soft flush of colour on me. It instantly brightens up my face without looking like I have too much going on. I love that MAC blushes are not outrageously pigmented. They do show up but they are not like Bam! Clown face! The texture is smooth and finely milled though a little on the drier side. I have had no problems getting the product on the brush and …Read more

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

May/03/2015

The sales associate recommended this for me. It's a little too pink and easy to put on too much. I will keep looking for a blush that better suits me.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

Feb/03/2015

This stuff is just something else.. For a natural every day look it's absolutely perfect. My skin is fair-medium and it looks amazing on it. It's so long-lasting and doesn't break me out. It also lasts forever and is highly pigmented.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Jan/21/2015

This is a blush that I always go to in my makeup stash. It looks best when I am a bit tanned (though I wear it all year round), and adds quite a pop of colour. It lasts all day for me. It is a definite staple.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

Jan/03/2015

I'm IN LOVE with Fleur Power! It makes me look like I have naturally rosy cheeks. It's so lovely on my fair skin. I wish I had found this earlier. I'll never use another blush. There's a lot of product so I think it will last me a long time.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Dec/15/2014

This is my absolute fave blush and suits my NC20 skintone perfectly! It gives a gorgeous fresh look - like I've come in out of the cold with flushed cheeks - It's so flattering and I love that it doesn't have shimmer like Nars Orgasm, which makes it ideal for daytime and adding a youthful look but is a very similar shade other than that. It's a great combination of pink and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

fromRJ94

Oct/06/2014

This blusher is just perfect for my fair-medium indian skin tone. It does feel unnatural. It has kind of warm undertone. Little goes a long way! It is very pigmented.

It is a little pricey, but all Mac prdoucts usually are. But I still feel it is worth buying, and you will have it for a long time.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium