4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I'm a huge fan of this blush. It's finely milled and blends easily, not patchy at all. The shade is quite warm on my fair skin but it looks very flattering especially during the summer. Totally recommend.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (185 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Jan/21/2018

it looks great on medium skin tones, people usually asks me what am I wearing on my cheeks it's so beautiful, but I found that it doesn't stay on my cheeks for so long

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Feb/14/2017

My second most favourite blush ever (first being Milani's luminoso). This is the perfect nude/natural looking blush for everyday or conversely for bold looks and that's because it goes with every look! It blends smoothly and lasts well on my skin. The only gripe I have with it, which is why I'm not rating it a 5/5 is that it is embedded with a horrible factory-like scent.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

Nov/02/2016

Sleek blushes are so amazingly highly pigmented, well packaged and yet modestly priced. You have to be cautious with application because the colors can quickly become too intense, too extreme and can make you look garish. You need to fluff these on lightly.

Suede is a shimmer free, deep, warm nude, and is a sort of bittersweet or cinnamon shade. It is red enough to be a true blush as …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

Sep/09/2014

This blush blends quite nice into the skin and lasts a pretty long time. The only problem I have with this is that it's too similar to my natural redness that I always try to cover up so I can't really wear this. If you have the right skin tone and not that much redness going on, this product is made for you :)

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Jun/02/2014

Suede is possibly my favorite blush of all time. It's the only blush I've used up and repurchased because it is so versatile.

It suits my coloring perfectly (NC42,yellow undertones) and as with all Sleek blushes the quality is excellent with great longevity.

Suede is a pinker version of MAC Gingerly which I also own but it actually looks better on me than …

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

Dec/03/2013

As a makeup artist purse friendly yet amazing quality makeup is like a dream come true.. I purchased this blusher a while back as I felt I lacked neutral blushers.. I actually repurchased this yesterday as my first has run out.. For those who haven't tried sleek products before they are very pigmented and a fantastic price (just £4.49 for a blusher.. Gone up by 0.30p of late but who can …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown

HairBrunette

3.0

Nov/20/2013

When I get this blush I loved it! But now I feel that this shade makes look like I was dead. And I don't like that.

However, as almost every Sleek blush is long lasting, and even I think this shade is not the most pigmented, it's fine.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

Nov/08/2013

For reference: nc30-35, warm, yellow undertones, oily

Gorgeous shade!!! This reminds me of a peachier version of mac's coppertone. Formula is matte but it's not powdery at all. Lasting power is awesome. This shade goes great with any eye makeup! Definitely would repurchase! :)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Sep/02/2013

My favourite blush from Sleek, this is smooth, pigmented and gives a lovely matte, natural flush. The price is amazing and the quality is as good as any of the high end blushes I own. I like to wear this on its own or layered with a brighter blush for added dimension on the cheekbones.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure