Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nightmare. It dried my hair to a crisp, and it's still crispy even after shampooing and conditioning. May have done permanent damage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this from priceline because i am constantly searching for a good dry shampoo that will actually soak up the oil and make my hair look refreshed and not oily

This did not do it.
I should probably inform you, i have horribly oily hair. The kind of hair that goes oily within the day you wash it.. and as i know you shouldnt wash your hair everyday, i tend to use a dry shampoo on the second (and sometimes even the third day) but nothing really works.

This dry shampoo has a very potent smell, and i've realised that majority of the products from this brand are the same. The smell is so strong that it stays in my hair for hours which makes me start to feel nauseous. It also didnt do very well in making my hair less oily, in fact, i found my hair feeling and looking more greasy afterwards.
Only plus side is that it doesnt make your hair grey or white-ish.

To Read all 116 Reviews, Login or Join

Awesome! The only dry shampoo I use! When sprayed on, you can barely see any white like most dry shampoos. Great value for a little price, too. Smells great! Works incredible on my (blonde, straight) hair!

Works well on second and third day hair, love the clean scent, affordable, easy to use, gives hair some volume, soaks up most grease on hair and scalp. Will most likely repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This product made my hair fall out

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this dry shampoo!! It smells amazing and it is perfect for day two, three or four! Personally I like to use it at night and let it set, so in the morning it has plenty of "styleability"...and the price is right! Will def. Be buying again.

This is a great dry shampoo!

I love trying new dry shampoos, and go through them very quickly. This stuff works as well as any expensive dry shampoo, sometimes even better!

The price was around $5.00 at Target, it doesn't leave any residue in my hair, eliminates grease, and doesn't smell bad. I just can't get over the price, and how well it works! I bought unscented, so I'm not sure how the scented one is. This is my new Holy Grail of dry shampoos!

I tried it out today after buying it about a month ago. I usually wash my hair every day bc i have fine hair and will be greasy if I don't. so what made me try it out today was bc i had washed my hair the night before and i woke up with an oily scalp, (that occasionally happens) so i tried this hoping it would give me a refresh, but it did nothing of that. it's redeeming quality is that it gave me a bit of volume, but not enough that i would let my hair down bc of my oily scalp. baby powder gets the job done better than this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This made my two day old hair very greasy. I only applied it on one side and compared it to the other, not-sprayed side of my hair. It was a mess. My not-sprayed side looked less oily and greasy.
But I have found that this works better when I have like three day old hair. It does do something to reduce the oiliness but adds this strange matte look to your hair.
It really isn't a great product. I prefer my Batiste.

I am a daily washer but with my oily skin my side bangs need a little help towards the evening. This helps so much!