Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo

3.2

Isobutane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40 B, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Fragrance

This product works great for me if I missed a shower!! I just section my hair into messy pieces and spray it from a distance and then just massage it in... this is a great product and definitely worth the price

Love this stuff! I have used the unscented, normal scent, and the warm vanilla scent and all of them have been great, much better than batiste for me and cheaper to boot. I can get by several days without a wash with this stuff, and it doesn't show up on my really dark hair unless I spray an obnoxious amount on. Has never left any white cast, and does a really great job at looking natural and clean. My only complaint is that the scent of the original is kind of gross and obnoxious at first, but it does dissipate and get better. The unscented is great and the vanilla smells AMAZING

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried so many dry shampoos, probably almost all of them, and, for me, this one is the worst I have tried. I was not drawn to this to begin with......but a friend asked on FB for a dry shampoo rec, and half of the replies was this NYMD. I should have minded my own biz and stuck with my gut, lol.

First off, I sprayed this a 'safe' distance from the scalp.. I also shook this like crazy before spraying. I sprayed and waited a few minutes then ran my fingers through my hair to distribute this, then I waited a few more minutes and brushed this through my hair.....Basically my typical routine that I do for any dry shampoo.

This made my hair look dirty, clumpy and heavy. My scalp also had a reaction to this, it broke my scalp out (never had that happen with any other dry shampoo) and just in general made my scalp itchy, uncomfortable and ended up irritating my scalp, netting me not exactly sure if they were pimples or what..but definite irritations on my scalp.

This does leave a white cast when sprayed, so that may or may not be a factor for some. My hair is dark blonde with highlights so I was able to blend this in well enough. Did not notice any obnoxious nor over powerful scent. But won't repurchase.

Loved this. What really one me over was the no white showing and as well as the lasting scent it gives your scalp would define you recommend 👌

I keep a couple of cans of this on hand to combat my bangs, which tend to get greasy even after a recent shampoo. I love the stuff, and I have tried a number of brands such as Oscar Blandi and Batiste. Not Your Mother's is my favorite. Unscented, does the trick, and the effects last and last. My trick is to spray and let it sit for a minute or two before brushing. It really has helped with my bang situation. I even keep a can of this in my car!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the worst I've tried, it's in my top 3 worst dry shampoos along with Suave and Beyond the Zone. It's too heavy. It leaves white residue on my red hair, a problem I don't usually have with dry shampoo. This also doesn't absorb well or smell good. Is it too much to ask for a nice, pleasant smell with your dry shampoo? There are better inexpensive brands like Batiste or Dove that I'd recommend over this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This has been my HG dry shampoo for a long time but here recently, Batiste has replaced it. I still love this one, but Batiste has been my favorite lately. The NYM's is a great alternative if you are in a pinch and don't have time to wash your hair. It does leave a white cast, so I would be light handed with this so it doesn't look like you have gray hair. I think that the Batiste is better at combating oil, but this is still a great option.

not bad, the smell is a little strong and it definitely gives that white cast- i can never put this on my roots the morning before i leave the house- must do the night before. does the trick, but I think I prefer the paul mitchell dry shampoo which has no fragrance and no white cast.

I like this dry shampoo very much. It costs a couple dollars less than Batiste and has more product per can. I often find it at K-Mart or CVS as a buy-one-get-one free deal, which also makes it way more affordable than Batiste. I find this product to be very effective for 2nd day hair, as it absorbs oil well and also gives my hair a ton of body. As mentioned in other reviews, the smell is a little strong but it does tame down rather quickly, especially when used with the bathroom vent on. Just spray it into your roots or anyplace else that your hair needs refreshing, let it sit a minute or two, brush or comb, spray and you're good to go!! I love it!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have very very oily hair that USED to have to be washed everyday until I found this product. Easy to apply easy to move through hair to distribute and doesn't stay white. I like that it after it is applied it doesn't really have a smell. Price point is great for a big can. Gives my hair more body then right after I wash it. Now I like how my 2nd hair looks better then my freshly washed hair. I do have a different technique then how it usually is used. If I use it the morning of 2nd day hair it is too late my hair is way too oily. I apply it at the end of the 1st day and I put a big roller or 2 at the top of my crown until morning. Viola! Beautiful hair!

Top Rated Dry Shampoo