no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

My favorite lip gloss! I'm super pale and it looks amazing with my skin tone, I usually wear it over a bright reddish pink lipstick and it just looks great.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Other

14 years ago

I have a mini tube of Strawberry Glaze that literally lives in my makeup bag, so it's one of my most often used lip glosses. Very pretty dusty, slightly shimmery pink which is more pigmented than most other Juicy Tubes in my collection. Suits my NC15 skintone nicely.

About reviewer (372 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

15 years ago

I like the texture, very very mild scent and it's fairly easy to apply.<br><br>I've had it for awhile now and STILL every time I look at the tube, I'm soooo unimpressed with the color. Seems somehow very generic. But when I put it on, it looks fantastic. It's somewhat on the bright side, but not over the top. Unless you're very pale, I'd say you can take it.<br><br>Not sure I'd buy it again - it lasts forever, so I'll probably want to switch to something else, would try another shade.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

15 years ago

This is a really gorgeous pink that isn't scary Barbie-pink. It's a quite pigmented pink, but because I have slightly pigmented lips, it makes my lips look YLBB. It's not as glossy as other JTs, but it's more pigmented, which is a big plus. I can't quite pinpoint the smell. Some MUAers say it smells like grape, but I think it smells like chai tea. Either way, it's not a bad smell, just...different.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

3.0

15 years ago

Sadly, this turns into a horrible electric pink on my lips. It looks highly unnatural. Though I generally like JTs, the color of this one and I just don't get on. The strawberry fragrance is nice, though. Pity I can't handle the color.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

15 years ago

This is my favorite of the JT's. It seems a lot more pigmented than others, but still offers up a nice darker pink shimmer to lips. Not tacky, very cushion-y, and plump feeling.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

15 years ago

I got this quite awhile ago as a free sample and today I came across it buried with my other glosses I don't use much and I decided to give it a whirl again. I'm glad I did because it's really a lovely color, a very deep blushing pink. Honestly of the three JTs I've tried this is far and away the best, I almost didn't try it again because of what I could remember of the JTs they're just too sheer and grainy for my taste and they NEVER seem to last for more than five minutes. This one is different though, the texture is thicker without being grainy; very smooth and longlasting. The color is also very pretty. I'm glad I tried it again and that I got two tubes of it for free ;)

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

16 years ago

It's the same texture and finish of all the JTs, so in that respect it's fine as a lip gloss. But as a color -- how typical? Bright pink? Nothing special, not at all. (At least it's not clear like the other 99% of JTs).

About reviewer (925 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

16 years ago

This color does not show up so well on my pigmented lips. nonetheless, it still looks great - gives my lips a very natural shimmering pink look. I got this GWP in a swap and think it's really cute. I think I prefer my Revlon Superlustruos LG though :)

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

16 years ago

Best JT so far that I own. Most pigmented,pretty color. Not too red not too nude. This is the reason why I bought more JTs. But then I got disappointed with the others. Love the smell too. the color is a pretty pinkish nude. Love it on top of my nars dolce vita Lipstick. It looks soo yummy!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal