Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

2.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

on 6/19/2015 12:37:00 AM

These wipes did take off my makeup,but they are just to oily. I think they'd be great for dry skin.I have normal skin with occasional oily t zone. I like that they have white tea and are natural though but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/20/2014 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this for traveling since I liked the packaging and my skin hasn't reacted to other Burt's Bees products. Unfortunately this burned and turned my face red, and my skin isn't that sensitive. Maybe it burned because of the benzoyl alcohol? Regardless, I would not recommend this to anyone.

on 9/27/2013 4:24:00 PM

I feel l have prematurely aged myself due to all the rubbing from these since they are no where near saturated enough. Also they are bad at removing even light makeup. They are however a good size and non-textured which is important. I say stick with olay, ponds and neutrogena, so much better! at least they are better than the Yes to range where they are small, thin and dry. I don't like towelettes that feel stingy since it counter intuitive to their purpose.

on 9/9/2013 8:13:00 PM

As I'm on a search for cleaning wipes I decided to pick these up.. They were on sale and I've heard so many good reviews I decided to try them out. The package is cute the wipes do not get all dried out, which is great. However I can't say the same on my skin. I do have sensitive skin and I love Burt bees products so I'm not sure why this isn't working well with my skin. They also smell terrible, can't even explain but it is a very strong smell. The package says it removes dirt oil and makeup and it definitely doesn't do a good job of that. I try to use these wipes before i wash my face. They burn my eyes and my skin.

I received these as a gift and I was pretty disappointed in them. They smell nice but they are so tiny and kind of dry too. The positive about the wipes is that they didn't seem to burn my eyelids as I usually these facial towelettes in conjunction with waterproof remover to take my eye makeup off. They remind a lot of the ELF face wipes. The Kirkland facial towelettes are so much better and just a fraction of the cost.

I really didnt like the smell of these wipes, it actually made me feel quite sick. I also did not find that they removed all of my mascara which is a very important feature for me! I have recently found a brand called Wotnot which give me everything that I need in a facial wipe. There are no chemicals and they remove all of my mascara-Yey!

on 8/16/2012 1:55:00 PM

I've been trying to place the very strong smell of these towelettes, and the closest I can get is a mix between children's aspirin and smarties candy. Neither of these are things I want to smell like.

On the up-side, the packaging of the towelettes is excellent, with a plastic "door" that snaps shut to keep everything from drying out. The towelettes are also a good size and thicker than others I've used.

The downsides are, of course, the overpowering and gross smell, and the fact that these aren't too great at removing eye makeup. Most cloths of this kind don't seem to do especially well with mascara removal, though, so it's probably no worse than other brands.

In the future I might try the sensitive skin version of these towelettes, but I wouldn't recommend the standard version.

on 1/14/2012 5:36:00 PM

Like the 2 reviewers below, I found the scent of these wipes a bit overpowering. The packaging (aka snap on lid) is great and it keeps the wipes moist. I tend to use wipes to remove my makeup before using my regular facial cleanser (even though it's not necessary with these wipes). These wipes left my skin feeling clean and most importantly NOT STICKY! However, I felt a slight tingly feeling every time I use it. As a result, I would not re-purchase these wipes again.

on 11/13/2011 2:57:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

I love these! They smell fresh and don't leave my skin feeling oily like some makeup remover cloths that are more moisturizing do. They work well on my combo/oily skin, but would probably be too harsh for dry skin. I like this brand anyway b/c of no animal testing, made in usa, etc. but don't like all of their products. This one worked for me. It feels like it takes all the makeup off.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used these recently when I was trying the burts bee's product line. Out of everything I used I hated these the worst! My skin stung and got rashy after I used these, so I quickly returned them.