BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 2/17/2017 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this was a fine mascara and it did an okay job except for how drying it was.

on 2/14/2017 4:09:00 PM

I really like this mascara for my lower lashes, but for my upper lashes it's just "meh".

on 2/14/2017 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Didn't lengthen or volumise my lashes, and the colour isn't very pigmented, so you can't really tell I'm wearing mascara when I use this product. Very disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Meh- I don't hate this mascara but there are better options for the price IMO. My biggest issue is that this mascara makes my lashes dry and kind of crunchy. It does lengthen them and give them volume. I find the brush difficult to get into the roots of my lashes. I have naturally blonde lashes so I have to get to the base or you see blonde lash roots. I tried this with the Lancôme lash primer and that made my lashes less "crunchy" but that's an expensive combo. I can get better results from one product and this mascara isn't cheap even on its own.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I do like this mascara. I got it as a sample from Sephora and I'm almost out of the tube. I really like the wand. It's a unique kind of wand and it gets my lashes really lengthened and separated. I'm not big on high end mascara since it's a product that needs to be replaced so often, but I might by the full size of this (or the Roller Lash, heard that's great too!) Just 1 lippy off because I feel like you kind of need to layer it a lot. But I really like the separation it gives and I think i'll keep the wand and wash it to use as a lash brush!

on 2/5/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My fave mascara!! Works like a charm!! The price is a little steep for the small pocket sized one at Sephora. But it does the job, only need a little bit

on 2/4/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

When you first apply it, it looks great! Throughout the day I got flakes, it faded, and also transfer to my upper lid. For "high end", this sucked. P.S I tried it with the Benefit tinted primer, with the same result.

on 1/30/2017 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

A full size tube of this mascara was in a Benefit Black Friday special and I really love it. Now, if you are looking for volume, this is probably not the mascara for you, but I want length and separation in my mascara and They're Real is just perfect. I only need a coat or two, it stays put all day without transferring or flaking and washes off easily. I really like the brush, it gives the perfect definition with no clumping or smearing. Will repurchase.

on 1/28/2017 1:03:00 AM

Racoon eyes every single time I wear this mascara. I must admit it does give volume and length and looks amazing when applied. It's only the racoon eyes that I can't deal with.

on 1/27/2017 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't get the love for this product. It is rated tops on sites that have done extensive research...it doesn't do as much to build volume and length as some other mascaras (Fiberwig, for one; the L'Oreal Voluminous line, for another; Buxom, #3 - and I could go on). It's not bad; I just don't get the hype.

The reason I would not buy it again (outside of the fact it costs a bit more than many others that do more for me) is because after a while it made my lashes brittle and they broke. Full disclosure, however, this was in using it in conjunction with Tarte mascara...trying to get the "they're real!" effect promised. Never happened and I ended up with skimpier lashes. That is obviously not going to be true for others.

So just a big "meh" from here.

Popular Mascaras