BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 2/20/2017 3:16:00 PM

Mediocre. I don't wear mascara all the time, I go through periods of lash extensions. Previously I was using heroine make volume & curl, which I loved, but it's been a while since I used it and I was wondering whether it was as good as I remembered so thought I'd give something else a go.

This isn't a bad mascara, it's just not good. The heroine make really held a curl. This mascara doesn't hold a curl, doesn't separate. It's ok if you try and layer it, but it's just a bit blah. There's nothing special about it. I'll finish the tube, but won't be buying it again.

on 2/20/2017 4:40:00 AM

Very good mascara, lengthens very nicely and doesn't flake or smudge or dry out.

the too faced BTS formula was really nice but sadly dries out super quickly. :(

on 2/19/2017 11:21:00 AM

On my 2nd tube of the brown color. Love it - thickens and lengths. As a blond I love brown for daytime wear (vs. black) and this is the perfect shade of brown (and I had looked for quite some time). This and Benefit High-Beam highlighter are my two favorite Benefit products.

on 2/17/2017 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think this was a fine mascara and it did an okay job except for how drying it was.

on 2/14/2017 4:09:00 PM

I really like this mascara for my lower lashes, but for my upper lashes it's just "meh".

on 2/14/2017 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Didn't lengthen or volumise my lashes, and the colour isn't very pigmented, so you can't really tell I'm wearing mascara when I use this product. Very disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Meh- I don't hate this mascara but there are better options for the price IMO. My biggest issue is that this mascara makes my lashes dry and kind of crunchy. It does lengthen them and give them volume. I find the brush difficult to get into the roots of my lashes. I have naturally blonde lashes so I have to get to the base or you see blonde lash roots. I tried this with the Lancôme lash primer and that made my lashes less "crunchy" but that's an expensive combo. I can get better results from one product and this mascara isn't cheap even on its own.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I do like this mascara. I got it as a sample from Sephora and I'm almost out of the tube. I really like the wand. It's a unique kind of wand and it gets my lashes really lengthened and separated. I'm not big on high end mascara since it's a product that needs to be replaced so often, but I might by the full size of this (or the Roller Lash, heard that's great too!) Just 1 lippy off because I feel like you kind of need to layer it a lot. But I really like the separation it gives and I think i'll keep the wand and wash it to use as a lash brush!

on 2/5/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My fave mascara!! Works like a charm!! The price is a little steep for the small pocket sized one at Sephora. But it does the job, only need a little bit

on 2/4/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

When you first apply it, it looks great! Throughout the day I got flakes, it faded, and also transfer to my upper lid. For "high end", this sucked. P.S I tried it with the Benefit tinted primer, with the same result.

Popular Mascaras