BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 7/25/2016 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really like this mascara. I have tried quite a few high end mascaras and this is my favorite. it really separates the lashes and makes them look full and long. I don't find it to be drying but as mentioned in previous reviews it is hard to remove. If you use it with the new tinted primer it looks really good, but it can be quite an expensive combo.

I have tried many, many (MANY) mascara's - this one is awesome. It does what it says and does it well. Don't fall asleep with it on as it will dry out your lashes which can cause them to break off, so if you are not a wash your face everynight lady then go with something else.

To Read all 2277 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/18/2016 5:00:00 AM

Initially I found this mascara fantastic. However, after a few uses it seemed to really dry up! The wand no longer looked wet and I found the formula very drying on my lashes. Extremely hard to remove as well, which is good in some ways I guess. For the price, I probably wouldn't bother.

on 7/16/2016 12:07:00 AM

This mascara is sooo good. It makes my lashes look fuller and longer. It is also waterproof which is a plus. Its expensive but you get your money's worth.

on 7/14/2016 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really do like this mascara, i think it does make my lashes look longer and it doesn't clump them at all, it's quite easy to build on with a few swipes for a longer effect. The wand is really good and easy to get at more lashes than some thicker brushes, I recently purchased the Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes and was quite disappointed, will be reverting back to this one when it is finished!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I got this mascara because I had seen many people raving about it everywhere, but honestly I don't really like it that much. It's not clumpy, but it doesn't give you that much volume, curl or length. It's also way too expensive for what it is, in my honest opnion. The thing that I like the least about it is that is almost feels like glue on your lashes and it makes the top and bottom ones stick to each other, which is very unpleasant. It wears pretty well throughout the day though. Wouldn't repurchase.

I went to Ulta today and decided to finally try this because it has gotten so much hype lately. So I picked up the trial size for $12.00 (I didn't want to pay full price since I didn't know if I liked it yet) I tried it and I am in LOVE with this mascara. I love the brush, it separates and adds length while volumizing. No smudging or flaking whatsoever. I will definetly purchase the full size when my trial size runs out.

on 7/6/2016 5:32:00 PM

this. is. a. must. have. since i dont have sparse or thin lashes, it is so hard to get that ultra volumizing effect from mascaras. but this one just showed up at an instant and opened up my eyes. it doesnt clump and dries fast on the lashes despite its dense consistency, which are really important for me. only con about this product is it is reaaally hard to take off. oh and the price-- i think it is definitely worth it.

This is my favorite mascara of all time. I've probably tried over 30 kinds in total searching for the perfect one over the years. I actually got this in an ipsy bag as a sample and fell in love with it. I have pretty short lashes. The formula and brush on this are just amazing! The only downfall is it's a bit expensive for a mascara but I think it's worth it. Also, it's very hard to remove so I'd say make sure you have a good makeup remover!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This has been my favorite for the last four years. I must say i do have long lashes naturally, so that may have something to do with it. I think this mascara is better for people with some lenght to their lashes from the begining. I find that it gives the perfect amount of volume and lenght. Love pairing it with the roller lash one, so that i get that nice bend to it. The only bad thing i can think of, is that it dries out quite fast. When that happens, i mix in some eyedrops and its good to go