BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

This product is terrible. It flaked after a few hours and was nearly impossible for me to take off. There's a reason they have their own makeup remover--just to take off the mascara! No thanks. The only plus side to this product is it made my lashes look nice and voluminous, however, I won't repurchase due to the difficulty in removing it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Made my lashes super crunchy and flaky, and irritated my eyes as well. The formula took forever to dry as well, usually clumping up my lashes.

To Read all 2305 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/27/2016 3:24:00 AM

This is my staple mascara, I love it for the volume and the product. Although, in saying that I apply about 5 coats to get the volume I am wanting, luckily it doesn't clump. If anybody knows a mascara that can give me the epic volume I am after, let me know!

Loved the product. Applies properly and effective and give proper finishing.

on 9/26/2016 8:02:00 AM

I really liked this ... It's pretty expensive but it does produce a serious lengthening effect on the lashes. Bought it on the recommendation of a roommate who works in a fancy department store and her lashes always look incredible. Like it much better than any drugstore mascara I have ever tried, that's a 16 year history ;) even more than a free YSL sample. Running low so purchased a Revlon mascara which was good, but it makes me realise how much I actually prefer this one. However they have shaped the wand and formulation, find it works a treat. Have repurchased and will continue to repurchase.

I never really buy expensive mascaras because I always thought the drugstore ones do the job, but having used this I can see such a huge difference in my lashes. They look thicker and longer and the product really stays on all day in comparison to other mascaras I've used. However the price is a little off putting. €27 is a lot for a mascara which is the only thing going against me purchasing it again.

on 9/22/2016 8:43:00 PM

Really, really amazing mascara. This mascara gives you volume, length and curl without looking clumpy and overdone. It really makes my lashes look incredibly longer and is very black. I find it to be very water and smudge resistant, and i have never had problems with it moving around or messing up my makeup.

on 9/22/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Meh. They're real was a miss for me too. Although I like rubber wands this one was so spiky it ended up unpleasant to use, didn't add any substantial curl, volume or length to my lashes and it was hard to remove. The color is dark and nicely glossy, does a good job at separating the lashes but it's not my cup of tea overall.

on 9/19/2016 7:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Lovely mascara! Makes your lashes look voluminous!

Even though the mascara comes with a plastic wand I ended up with quite a messy application. The formula was bit too wet for me. Also disliked the effect the lashes ended up looking face not in a good way :)
Overall not horrible but quite a few drawbacks.