BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 6/14/2017 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Loved it, perfect!

on 6/13/2017 11:50:00 AM

This is a great mascara if you love length and more of a natural look. I find myself using this for work or a day outside. It definitely gives more length than volume and a dramatic look but it doesnt flake! It is also buildable which is a plus.

on 6/12/2017 8:46:00 AM

I was not impressed by this mascara, cheaper drugstore mascaras are better than this. The plastic wand did not coat my lashes very well and the formula did not hold my curl. Don't waste your money on this product, fortunately I had a sample to try.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am so surprised by the negative reviews on this mascara. It just shows how products work differently on different people because this is my HG mascara and I will continue to repurchase. I do not have any problems with clumping and I find that this is perfect for both separating and giving me incredible length. It is quite pricey and I have tried to find a more affordable option but have found nothing that can compare at all to this. Will repurchase indefinitely.

The price is way too high for the end result, I had hoped for very nice looking lashes when I bought it but I was disappointed. My lashes didn't look good and kind of clumpy, so I wouldn't recommend it to a friend.

on 6/4/2017 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have high hope for this product but it makes me disappointed. It adds length to my lashes and make them blacker but it is very clumpy. I won't repurchase it.

Very clumpy, hate the wand

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

You would expect that benefits makeup is amazing especially for the price but I just do not see it . This mascara is no better than any drugstore mascara out there . Don't recommend it's not worth the money

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is clumpy mascara! It gives no added length either. And it's very flaky. I get that raccoon eye thing every time I use it. It's also so wet that it holds me up in the am waiting for it to dry.despite the flakiness, when I want to get it off it seems to bring my lashes with it. I don't like it, and for $24 I should like it!

on 5/23/2017 6:43:00 AM

My lashes are naturally long but they're kind of sparse so I prefer using volumizing mascaras; this one I really liked because even putting just one or two layers makes them really volumeous but the problem with this mascara is that it's really hard to take off and it has a siliconey feel and my lashes are falling out because it's so hard to take off