BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 6/15/2018 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Contact lense wearer here. This mascara smudges easily, and stings my eyes after a few hours of wear. Will not repurchase, you can get a better quality one for a cheaper price.

on 5/26/2018 10:28:00 PM

Bought it duty free in the departure lounge and was still outrageously expensive. It's not terrible but it's no better than drugstore mascaras, it also gets EVERYWHERE as that little bobbly part at the top has a tendency to accumulate mascara and smear it all over your eyelid even after trying to wipe it. The silicone wand does help separate lashes but it's nothing extraordinary. Save your money.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

When this mascara first came out, there was so much hype. I tried it then, and it felt heavy. It was too much for me. Thought it was a clumpy mess. Just revisited it and I now like it. Now I only apply one coat and it makes a good everyday mascara. Two coats and it starts to clump. I like Roller Lash just a little bit better, due to the lengthening. But if you apply this correctly, it’s a very good mascara. If you pile it on, clump city! The brush is large and can hurt your eye, if you’re not careful. Love the darkness of this mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

it does a really good job seperating my lashes, very practical i dont need lash curler anymore, and it doesnt clump!!! amazing!! love this!! one thing i dont like and this apply to all benefit produxt is their prices but then they have the mini versions which is perfect for first timer or those who wants high end product but limited budget

Very clumpy lashes stuck together not seperate.went on thick and smudged under eyes after an hour had to keep wiping under eyes all through day really annoying.wont be buying again.also very hard spiky lashes very over rated mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Overall I am in love with this mascara! The reviews were right, passed my hardcore workout test, humidity, everything! Adds length like it says it does. Love the clumpy tip as well (not sure how else to put it) as it really helps to get the lower lashes and corners.

Only downside is that it weighs down my lashes more than the ones I've used in the past, I have thin lashes and even when I extra curl them, this mascara still seems to weigh it down more than the other brands I've tried. Definitely would still recommend though!

on 4/29/2018 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Benefit is my go-to prestige brand for mascaras - Roller Lash is my #1, but They're Real takes #2 place for sure.

Is it odd to say how much I love how spiky the applicator is??? And the spikes are a bit sharp (I've never accidentally or purposefully stabbed myself in the eye with the wand though, just saying). But this really makes for some nicely separated and defined lashes that I pair up with Roller Lash to create long, fluttery lashes.

On its own, it's still a pretty great mascara that doesn't clump and injects a whole lotta volume. As for smudging or transferring, this mascara stays put (very much unlike Tarte's Lights, Camera, Action! mascara, which is supposedly waterproof and budges any way that it can). Good buy indeed.

on 4/28/2018 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really, really wanted to like this mascara. I had received a ton of deluxe samples of it and tried them over and over. I even bought the regular size a couple of times. But no, it doesn't work for me. The color and definition are great, and the packaging and brush are innovative. However, it dried my lashes out terribly and made my eyes itch and water. There's something in it that I'm most likely allergic to. Benefit Roller Lash is a different story, and I love it, but They're Real! is real disappointing.

One coat of this makes my lashes look a lot better than drugstore mascara does, and it lasts all day, but removing it is such a hassle that I don't think I'll spend the money on this product again. I scrub and rinse my eyes a million times in the shower and still come out looking like a raccoon. It stains my fingertips and the skin under my eyes, and I'm worried I'm creating wrinkles with all the yanking on my skin and lashes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I’m glad I only bought the mini. The mascara goes on and comes off on my skin immediately, I thought I was doing something wrong. Throughout the day it smudges more and more. I’m very disappointed, I expected better from such an expensive brand. I will not buy this again, no one else should either. Needs to be reformulated.