BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 1/10/2017 5:03:00 PM

I like this mascara a lot and it is really great, however it dries up too fast and for the price it is not worth it to me. Last Blast is just as good and a fraction of the price. I really wish they would lower the price or make it somehow last longer.

on 1/10/2017 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have a sample of this. It would be a great product if the wand wasn't so huge. I can't say I am somehow clumsy with make up, but i have poked myself into eye multiple times.

on 1/10/2017 2:03:00 PM

I bought this in the sample size, I thought it was awful, its dry, gave me no length or volume and found it clumpy, the brush is too big and awkward as well.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

the wand does indeed separate the lashes, but it only coats them with very little color per stroke.

another MAJOR con: you might end up blind if you're clumsy!!!!!!! the spikes are very long and VERY sharp. I accidentally hit myself in the eye with this wand and my eyes watered for 30 mins straight and it hurt so much i legitimately thought i severely injured my eye. this stuff is dangerous and i am not kidding.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great for asian eyelashes that are pin straight and short

Only bad thing is that if it's not waterproof, it will start to give you black eyes once the day goes on. Especially if you're oily

This mascara is good for that true black dramatic effect. It does lengthen lashes but it also clumps them together. It is not a bad mascara but much cheaper alternatives exist out there, many drugstore mascaras are better than this.
PROS:
- Lengthens
- Extra black color payoff
CONS:
- Difficult to take off even with makeup remover, some always remains and shows up underneath the eyes the next morning
- Clumpy effect
- Price tag

This is a good product, but not quite what I'm looking for in a mascara. I found it to be much more lengthening than volumizing, which is fine if that's your aim. I wear glasses though and found that it made my lashes so long that they would smear against my glasses all day. Definitely couldn't wear this mascara on a work day. When I wore it without my glasses, it was fine and didn't smudge or smear. Overall, it's a fine mascara if you want more length but just not for me!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love this! Normally my go to mascara is Maybelline Great Lash or L'Oreal Voluminous because I don't generally want to spend a lot on mascara but I tried this and loved it because it wasn't clumpy and it makes my lashes feel very soft while giving me beautiful length and volume. Also, I have really sensitive eyes, they are sooooo much less irritated when I wear They're Real as opposed to my clumpy flakey but get the job done though drugstore favorites and They're Real is a time saver.... I don't need to spend 10 minutes layering and such like I do with drugstore mascara, a few swipes and my lashes are done.

By far my favourite mascara, it's always been my go to! Leaves lashes with great volume, doesn't fade and true to what it promotes it is smudge-free!

Amazing volume. 100% recommend.

Popular Mascaras