BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

I use to love this mascara. I went through so many tubes. I just started using it again and I just don’t love it. I just don’t like the way it makes my lashes look. It lengthens but it also makes my lashes look spidery. This is also so difficult to remove. Even with a cleanse off oil, I still needed to use a waterproof makeup remover. I definitely wouldn’t purchase this again. Thank god I just bought a mini.

on 10/12/2017 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really enjoy this mascara. I only have a mini but have been using it regularly. It's soo easy to use and gives me nice length and volume. I'm very pleased and will pick up another mini when it runs out.

on 9/28/2017 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Do you want big, huge spider lashes that get all over the place? Yes? Then this is the product for you!

The formula is extremely wet and I got little dots all over my lids because it takes forever for this to dry. I have long but sparse lashes so I need volume. I suppose that big clumps of lashes could be considered volume in a strange way but not the right way for me. All in all a hot mess.

on 9/22/2017 1:50:00 PM

Love the BLUE! I have brown eyes, touch of green in them, and decent lashes. I wore blue mascara when I was a young one, and thought I was too old for it now...but, I still buy it occasionally. It may be true I'm too old for the bright, royal blues, but Benefit's blue, though it is bright and obviously blue, it is a more muted and much more wearable blue. I get SO MANY compliments when I wear this! People will be in a conversation with me and then suddenly stop and say "oh, I love how your eyes look"

As with most mascara, it works better when it starts to dry out a bit. I find it very easy to do three light coats, not letting it dry between the first two. It thickens nicely, and the brush has a tapered shape that helps to get to all the small corner lashes. I love pairing it with muted green or shimmery gold shadow smudged around my eyes as a liner.

I'm on my third tube of this one...that says it all! I only wish Benefit would make a green mascara!

on 10/12/2017 11:15:00 AM

I was so excited to try this. After everything I had heard about it I thought it would be really good. It was terrible, it's the worse mascara I have ever used, and I've only ever used drugstore mascaras before. I'm so glad I only bought a small sample size one.

No volume or length, just clumps up the lashes really badly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Benefit is not my bestfriend and this product is by far the worst I've ever tried from the brand.
The mascara has a VERY wet texture, and not in a good way. I applied it on my lashes after I finished the entire eye look and did not notice anything wrong with it at first. When I checked my makeup after a few hours..oh boy. I had eyelash prints ALL over my eyebrow bone and ALL over my eyeshadow. I cleaned it up but the prints kept reappearing until I eventually removed my entire eye makeup. I thought I had a bad day, but no. This happened every time i tried to wear it. It doesn't compensate with anything- no volume, it just separates the lashes in the most unflattering way and gives that spider look.
Huge waste of money. Drugstore mascaras are the REAL deal.

on 9/1/2017 5:38:00 AM

I can't believe all of the bad reviews on this mascara! I loved this mascara so much. Made my lashes look so full and long. I would get compliments all the time. Don't love the price, though! Maybelline Rocket mascara is a good dupe!

on 9/14/2017 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Great item! A mascara I always come back to re buying! Adds definition, thickness and length without looking clumpy etc!

on 9/16/2017 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was expecting better things from this mascara. I have average to wimpy lashes. They are stick straight unless I curl them, but they have decent length so curling alone makes them look ok. I have used mascaras around this price point, higher, and lower that have given me more volume. This gives a little volume but doesn't hold the curl much at all. I received a free mini. I will not be purchasing a full size.

on 9/20/2017 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So fuckin good for making a bold eyelashes. My eyelash looks longer & thicker when i used this but so easily smudged & not waterproof :( a little bit dissapointment for an expensive product like this