BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 2/1/2018 11:20:00 PM

Bought this mascara with high hopes as it was quite expensive and was by a reputable brand. This product disappointed me as it made my eyelashes clumpy, flaky and look like roasted cockroach legs. The mascara also clumped multiple lashes together instead of making it look voluptuous. :(

on 1/31/2018 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Benefit's They're Real mascara didn't end up working for me. I liked the length, separation and volume it gave my lashes, BUT it doesn't wear well on me. It smudges and flakes throughout the day.

I also found I poked myself quite a bit with the wand when trying to use it vertically. Super disappointing mascara!

on 1/25/2018 1:50:00 PM

I’ll make this short. The hype surrounding this mascara has to be one of the mysteries of life.
It flakes already upon applying (!!), it’s clumpy, the wand is awkward to use. It is not worth the hype or the money. You can do better with a drugstore mascara.

on 1/21/2018 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

$24.00

This is not worth the money. There are so many drugstore mascaras that are better than this and also lots of other high end mascaras that beat it by a mile.

It adds some length and volume but not much. It doesn't lengthen all that great nor does it lift, curl, or separate. This one clumps, is sticky, is hard to apply and flakes like crazy. The brush holds way too much product and even if you remove some of the excess, it still clumps and smears. When doing a 2nd coat, ...Tarantula eyes with flakes all over.... no thanks. This one was a waste of money. I expect a lot more from a pricey mascara.

It may work for some, but I would never repurchase it or recommend it.

on 1/19/2018 6:25:00 AM

Nice mascara but that's about it; doesn't give me the wow-effect. It's way overpriced for what it does to my lashes. In this price range you could easily find a way better mascara, like the Better Than Sex mascara (freaking AWESOME mascara!!!!! Gives me long lashes even without curling them).
I would not recommend this mascara

on 1/14/2018 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing makes your eyelashes look naturally long and beautiful. 😘 but it’s a bit pricey worth the £25

on 1/12/2018 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My best friend raved about this mascara but it's honestly nothing special and I feel like there are a million mascaras that would do the same job for much less at CVS. If I'm going to spend >$20 on a mascara it better perform. It needs to lengthen like Lancome's "Definicils" lengthening mascara or give me super full, luscious feathery lashes like Tarte's "Light's Camera Lashes" mascara, Too Faced's Better Than Sex" mascara or Lancome's "Hypnose." Those are amazing products and well worth the $ (well, almost, I don't know if ANY mascara is truly worth almost $30). This, on the other hand, was just meh.

on 12/27/2017 8:11:00 PM

Yep.. they’re real... looks like I’m hardly wearing any mascara. It’s fine for just wearing on a weekday for work but I prefer when I take the time to put on mascara to have some more length &thicker lashes after I’m done

on 11/26/2017 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the most uncomfortable mascara I've ever used. I went to my local Sephora to get a Roller Lash which I got to like simply because it lasts for months and doesn't start clumping after a few weeks and does a satisfactory job. The sales person who was dealing with me insisted that I bought this one because if I liked Roller Lash, then I'd definitely fall in love with this one and go back and thank her blah blah. So I thought HOW BAD could it be because an average mascara really is enough for me - all I need is some curling effect. Extra definition is always nice but not a must.
Turns out I've spent an hurtful amount of money on black glue! Clumping can be bearable, but all my lashes stick together and by the afternoon they start hurting my eyes as they can't carry the weight anymore.
I used it for a few days straight thinking the problem was with my application skills but no. If your lashes are barely visible, this might be a good mascara for you. But if you already have visible lashes, I strongly recommend that you go for any other mascara.

P.S. I'm so disappointed with this product that I don't want to give the packaging more than a three; even though it looks good.

on 11/26/2017 10:09:00 PM

Honesty, I hated this product at first. Spidery, clumpy, very sharp wand bristles.... just hate!
But after about 2 weeks of wearing it, (I got the mini version by the way) the product started catching less on the wand and gave me very clean, long, natural looking lashes.
Honestly I don't know why I persisted with this product for the first 2 weeks because it really was terrible and clumpy at first but with a moderate amount of time, its definitely become one of my favorites.
Just for reference - I have long lashes but not a lot of volume and I only wear mascara on curled lashes.