benefit Cosmetics They're Real

benefit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Did not like it, hurt my eyes and did nothing for my lashes. Bad brush. 2 lippies because it lasts well and is black.

on 10/20/2018 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This mascara is really nice for definition, lengthening and a little volume. It doesn't clump or dry out quickly, so you can use it daily with predictable results. It's decently smudge proof, though I sometimes get a little dotting under my eyes from my bottom lashes. The only drawbacks are the ridiculous price, and that it's incredibly difficult to remove. I use micellar water that is effective at removing waterproof mascara, yet this mascara, which isnt waterproof, is tough to clean off. It has a gummy, sticky texture to it that feels really gross when I'm trying to remove it. The removal process is enough to keep me from buying it again. I know people who aren't bothered by it at all and swear by this mascara. It's not my HG, but I can understand why others really like it and repurchase it.

I have had significant problems in the past with mascara smudging on my lower eyelids or flaking off during the day, and this is hands down the best mascara I have ever used. I've used lots of different drug store mascaras, my current staple being Essence Lash Princess, and although I really like the length that Lash Princess gives my lashes, it doesn't hold up against They're Real! in terms of longevity or anti-clumping measures. I'm a university music student with 8:30 am classes 3 times a week, and I usually stay out practicing or doing ensemble work until midnight, so I end up wearing the same face of makeup for 15 or 16 hours at a time. I've worn this mascara for 12 hours straight already and it hasn't budged!!! It also separates my lashes really nicely and is very easily layered. All in all, I'm super happy and Benefit came through on this one!!! (The only thing is that it's pretty pricy - I've been avoiding it up to this point because I couldn't justify the purchase to myself. The only reason I have it now is because I got it as a gift)

on 10/5/2018 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have straight Asian lashes and thick Arab lashes. That mix makes my lashes so hard to curl. What I’m looking for in a masacrara is one to keep them up after I use an eyelshas curler. I’m not looking for volume or thickness, I need length. And I also need the mascara to separate my lashes and not cling them together AT ALL.

I have tried so many mascaras with different wands and formulas and this one is the best I have tried in the 6 years I have been wearing masacara!! I tried maybelline, L’Oréal, mac, is makiage, borjois, Bobbi Brown and what not...

This one does what I need! My lashes stay curly for a decent time period, they don’t cling (every mascara did that to me).
The formula is amazing in the sunny Israel- doesn’t smudge or whatever. The wand makes it quick and easy to curl and to elongate.
I love it! not sure if I would repurchase because I did notice that the quality dropped (like most máscaras sadly) but if it wasn’t a problem I’d repurchase for life

on 8/31/2018 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am not giving this overblown mascara a good rating. They're Lumpy! would be more appropriate. It's the only mascaraI have ever had to carefully comb out every lump. This mascara has a gloopy mix so it congregates on the end of the wand so don't expect to use the tip... Fortunately, it was free in a magazine, but thumbs down. It just makes my eyelashes look average and is also hard to remove.

It's not waterproof, and 4 layers doesn't get the look I prefer...just looks bad the more you put on

on 8/3/2018 3:40:00 PM

This is a fairly decent mascara, at a price that just doesn't match. Yes, it separates lashes. Yes, it lengthens them noticeably. But, it barely holds any curl at all, and transfers onto my skin after just a couple of hours. Not worth the money :(

on 7/20/2018 4:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

It does create length and volume, but it is sticky first and dries very quickly. Once it is dry, it is very difficult to remove—you have to watch out to not damage your lashes.

Hands down, the best mascara out there. HOWEVER::: for the price you pay, this does dry up pretty quickly.

on 6/15/2018 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Contact lense wearer here. This mascara smudges easily, and stings my eyes after a few hours of wear. Will not repurchase, you can get a better quality one for a cheaper price.