BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 4/28/2017 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this mascara! I was honestly ready to buy another higher end brand but this one had such good reviews online, so I jumped and I am reallyyyy glad I did. First, let me say that I already have naturally long lashes. So what I do is I curl my lashes with my Tarte lash curler and then I apply one coat, or a coat and a touch up here or there max. I find that any more with any type of mascara is just too much and gets too spidery for my liking. But that is just me. I thought this product went on smoothly. It didn't smudge or flake. Makes my lashes look really long and pretty. Even after a long day accompanied by a workout at the gym, they still look awesome. My guy actually said to me, "Wow, your lashes do look really big and full with that mascara on". Bonus! I have used other nice higher end mascaras, as well as some faithfull drug store ones but so far this one is in the lead. Yes, I will definitely be buying this again. Love it!!!

on 4/27/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really used to love this mascara but it just doesn't work well at all for me now. I don't know if they changed the formula or if my eyelashes changed that much in the past couple of years but this was awful! It was thick and goopy and made my lashes look really weird. I'm glad I only got the travel size from Ulta. I would not buy it again

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this mascara it makes you like wear a false lashes! It's perfect for a dramatic look.

on 4/22/2017 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love the brush on the sample size tube. It deposits the exact right amount of product on my straight, sparse Asian lashes without the need for endless wiping off of excess or post application combing through. I used to think I loved this mascara, but then realized it may be the brush that I love. I switch mascara brands a lot. I only use mascara on my top lashes. I prefer not to use WP because I don't want to lose lashes when removing make up. I use Bliss lid and lash make up oil free remover gel to remove this.

Currently I am using benefit tinted primer (its brown but reads as black on my dark Asian lashes) in place of mascara or Maybelline full n soft for a more natural easier to achieve look. Irrespective of any mascaras claims, I have to use a curler before and after application.

Note: it seems like I prefer mascaras with the first two ingredients water and wax rather than water and poly acrylicate. . . Maybe they are less crunchy? Am not sure, but for either ingredient combo, there are tons of options in all price ranges. . .

Got this in a sample size from the Gals just wanna have fun set for half price at Sephora (still on sale). I was excited to try it because I had heard many great reviews of it. But I did have my doubts about it, like making my lashes droop upon application. And I was right. Really, it's mediocre at best. Separates my lashes, but it makes them look so bare. Some length is there, but it weighs my eyelashes back down. Do not recommend for those with Asian lashes - even after curling. Can definitely buy other mascaras with formulas catered to you at a cheaper price point.

on 4/20/2017 6:28:00 PM

Unfortunately doesn't work for me at all. Especially the first 2 weeks of using were terrible as the mascara was too wet. After the 2 weeks the consistency dried out a bit and was much easier to apply on my short and straight lashes. But still it is the worst mascara I have ever came across with. And I am huge lover of these plastic type of mascara brushes.

on 4/13/2017 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really love the brush in this mascara. It works well but for the price there are mascaras that work better for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was in love with this the first time I tried it. Then something changed - the formula, my lashes, the alignment of the planets...who knows? It no longer gave me results superior to that of a volumizing drugstore mascara. Get the travel size; I would hate to waste full-size money on this.

When you try it, forget every time you've been instructed to "work the mascara into the base of the lashes." You will stab yourself in the eye. The brush is spiky, and the spikes are long!! I think you could grate cheese on that thing. If you've ever longed to be in an abusive relationship with a beauty product, here's your chance. Because it really does look beautiful.

Get the travel size, apply carefully, and see what you think. It is certainly worth a try. Did not run, smear, or flake.

on 4/1/2017 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The effect on the lashes are not GREAT for the price, I have an chinese mascara that custed me 2 dollars and has a similar or better effect than this.
This doesn't length too much. You can only apply 2 coats, because on the third you'll have your lashes looking very spidery and clumpying together. Although it separates the lashes and give a bit of volume, I'd rather much buy myself Maybelline, L'oreal- even my chinese mascara that are way more affordable and can do better- or maybe pay a little more and get Chanel, Lancome, Dior, Estee Lauder...
But the worst part is to come, the water resistance. While wearing this mascara I started crying, and it was NOT pretty. My whole face was black and I had mascara even on my forehead and I dont know how.
It EASILY goes away with water, so easy I can't even believe benefit put a mascara like this on the stores. I mean I know its not waterproof but it should be at least a bit resistant, cause what happens when it starts to rain and you're in the middle of the street wearing this?
So overall, I wouldn't buy it if I were you, because:
1- The effect is not better than drugstore mascaras
2- Doesn't length
3- It's clumpy, spidery and looks really ugly on the 3 third coat
4- With the hard work I have to make to get my lashes to look good with only 2 coats of this, I can get with simply 1 coat easily on plenty of other mascaras
5- NOT WATERPROOF, AND NOT EVEN A TINY LITTLE BIT RESISTANT OR WHATSOVER TO WATER. IT'S JUST LIKE BLACK INK. If you wanna buy it, be sure to get very cautious on not to make a fool of yourself walking around with panda eyes.
6- Well If I can say one good thing about this is that I like how it separates my lashes and it is easy to apply, gets all of your lashes! But yet you can find mascaras that separates, volumize and lengths and doesn't melts with water for a similar price- or lower.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I had so high expectations based on all the hype and some good reviews. I stabbed my eyeball with the sharp brissels, but I ignored that since the mascara went on so beautifully. By the end of the day I looked like a racoon though. Waste of money! I have tried several drugstore mascaras way better then this!

Popular Mascaras