L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D

L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D
Enter Title

3.2

AQUA / WATER / EAU PARAFFIN POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM GLYCERIN CETYL ALCOHOL HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PHENOXYETHANOL PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE STEARETH-20 PHENYL ETHYL ALCOHOL SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL RAYON HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL HYDROGENATED PALM OIL PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE SILICA DISODIUM EDTA POLYQUATERNIUM-10 SOLUBLE COLLAGEN PANTHENOL SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE ATELOCOLLAGEN [ /- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES MICA CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE]

I found this clumpy even though I had scraped the excess off the brush. lt dried very quickly and then l had black bits dropping onto my skin. I hate to say it but it is the worst mascara l have ever used! It wasn't expensive (€10.99) so it wasn't an expensive mistake. I usually use Max Factor Clump Defy which is great but just thought I would try something different. I felt in a makeup rut!
To be fair, what didn't work for me could look great on someone else.
I have just bought Chanel Inimitable without checking any reviews! I'll be back!

on 1/8/2017 8:33:00 AM

I know in my last review I said that I loved the Rimmel Mascara, but this one... wow it is the best! I don't know why such bad reviews, this is absolutely amazing.

It makes my short lashes look really long and thick. The formula is great, it does come across as dry, but at the same time it coats all my lashes so well. The formula also keeps the curl of the lashes, doesn't really smudge but comes off really easy with a cleanser. It also doesn't clump my lashes together. The brush head is fantastic! I find the tapered shape really helps get to all my lashes, especially the corner or my eye lashes. I find it really easy to work my bottom lashes with this mascara too. I also like the length of the wand, i HATE short wands with a massive handle. WHY??

I found with this mascara, I had to give it a few goes and then the formula got good. Seriously i don't know why the bad reviews. Give it a chance it is amazing! i am going to stick to this mascara from now on. I think i have found the HG of mascara for me!

on 8/25/2016 2:41:00 AM

Another epic fail in the L'Oreal mascara line. I used this before I realised Too Faced ask around the same price except provides a product that actually made my lashes look better. Lash Architect did nothing except add black to my lashes. No length, no volume.

The mascara came in a ridiculous amount of packaging, and the brush itself is good. I like the L'Oreal mascara brushes probably more than any other company, but the product itself is a let down. Price wise, bit of a rip off. Won't be buying again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using L'Oreal's Voluminous X5 Carbon Black mascara for years now and it's still my favorite. I love how dark the color is (that's what I care the most in mascara, darker the better), and how it makes my eyelashes look thick. Though the way it makes the eyelashes thick also causes clumps which could be unpleasant especially for those with spare lashes.

When I was on vacation I forgot to take my mascara with me. I went to the only store around and tried L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara and this one, they were out of Voluminous. Telescopic had a great brush, but partially because of how thin the brush is and partially because of the mascara's own color, it didn't give as much color to my eyelashes as I like. Lash Architect, although not as good as Voluminous X5 Carbon Black, was closer to that dark color I was looking for. It didn't make my lashes look as dark an thick as Voluminous but it also did not cause clumps like Voluminous and was easier to clean.

I will return to my HG Voluminous but if it wasn't for you, Lash Architect could be it. It's a good mascara, too.

on 11/21/2015 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have the 4D in "false lashes" waterproof and it's definitely a winner.
Have recently purchased an expensive brand for double the money and was horribly disappointed! Used it a couple of times and ended up going to Priceline and buying 4D again!
Lash Architect is great- does all the things you want in a good mascara. Doesnt clump, buildable, length and thickness. The "false lashes" version is awesome, really does make lashes look 4 dimensional and thick.
Give it a try. I hate clumpy, flaky, heavy mascaras. This one def doesn't do this and defines well.

on 1/6/2016 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Loreal mascaras are definitely overrated! Its just not worth the money. It flakes so much and it is so dry.

on 1/27/2015 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't know that a brand so big and experienced, could make such a bad mascara. The brush is too hard and has a model that I don't understand. The mascara does nothing good to my lashes, it makes them stiff and ugly. It seams as if the mascara is too dry or something. An other problem is that it is hard to remove.
I bought it because the ingredients were not too harmful, but that is the only pro I can think of.

on 6/26/2014 8:31:00 AM

This is horrible - it flakes so easily then the flakes smudged on my face. By the end of the day it looks like I have no mascara on. I've never had a problem with staying power from a mascara before .

on 10/12/2014 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have really long lashes and my bigges problem was finding a mascara that won't "stick them together".This one seperates them and providing natural looking lashes.It doesn't flake for me,but I use only one coat of it.So that might be the reason.It has no smell which is also a plus.I wear contact lenese and haven't had problem with it.

on 5/27/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this mascara!!! This is this first mascara that I've been really happy about and would definitely buy it over and over. It really makes my lashes look longer and separates them evenly. This mascara never seems to clump either which has been a big problem with other mascaras I've used. I love the packaging also since it's all in silver and it stands out. The price is also really good considering it's the best mascara I've used cause it's not too pricey. I've got nothing bad to say about this product, so overall I would definitely recommend it !!!