63%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

The texture of the Lip2Cheek product are on the stiff side which helps with lasting power on both cheeks and lips. I didn’t think I would like it very much as it looks pretty scary - deep coral - in the pan but is actually quite gorgeous on the cheeks. The shade “Smile” is described as a modern sheer coral pink which is more coral than pink and while it can be sheered out it definitely packs a punch. This is a lovely shade for spring and summer providing a healthy flush and adding dimension to the face. It has quickly become my favorite cream blush. I have this in the Naturally Perfect Palette (Mod) and this is one I will purchase in full size. Yes... I love it that much.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This product looks bright orange in the pot, but once you blend it, it looks peachy on my skin (NW20-25), with no pink undertones, and on my lips it looks more of a bright coral. It has a luminous finish, more on the dewy side, but it does not emphasize my pores. It can be easily blend on the face, but on the lips it gets on the lines, which can be solved by using some lip balm underneath and also to prevent lips from getting dry. The pigmentation is great, so a little bit goes a long way. It lasts really well on me, in spite of my oily skin, approx. 8 hours, with some fading. It retails for 36 US dollars/38 euro in Europe for a 4.2 gr pot

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I went on quite an RMS spree during my visit in Amsterdam (Skins.nl shop has a great selection and the ladies working there are very helpful) and this cream blush was one of the jars I brought back home with me. It is a beautiful and bright intense peachy-pink, very easy to blend (it is coconut oil based) and that immediately brightens my face up. It is wonderfully moisturising on my dry cheeks and luckily it does not dry matte (I hate the cream-blush drying to a matte finish concept, what is the point? Just use a matte powder one) and adds a lovely fresh glow patted on top of a liquid stain blush from Benefit that I already have. However it usually lasts all day, and I was not expecting that from a 'clean beauty' product. The only gripe I have with it is that it is not very lip friendly but I really like it on my cheeks. With a Living Luminiser it looks simply stunning. A great job RMS!

About reviewer (218 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

5 years ago

Sadly this product has a neon orange tint on me and is not the soft coralish pink I wanted. Not for me. I many look into other shades because I like the quality besides disliking the color.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

5 years ago

I used to love this bright coral peach lip2cheek, I use it for all over looks: on my eyes as an eye shadow, my lips and my cheeks to create a beautiful, youthful fresh faced look. I found it on the lowhistaminechef website looking for chemical free make up. But after several months of using this and other RMS products I started breaking out, in tiny little rashy dots. It took me a while to work out that it was this and my other RMS products that were causing the blocked pores and irritation. Such a shame, I paid a lot of money for this and have 6 items in the collection but can no longer wear them.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

3.0

7 years ago

I will definitely pick this up when I am in my 40s or when my skin is truly dry. Whichever comes first. But not right now.

About reviewer (418 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

7 years ago

UPDATE: Despite this being the perfect summery/spring pop of color on cheeks, I'm on the fence on whether I will repurchase for a couple of reasons. First, it doesn't look great on lips. RMS Sublime looks far more natural and beautiful and is moisturizing on lips, and it's even cheaper. Second, it's VERY drying on lips, so basically I only consider this a cheek product these days. Modest is a lot less drying on lips and is the only Lip2Cheek I put on lips. Third, you're paying $30 for just a blush, fair enough. Fourth, it has coconut and other oils, which are not great for oily skin (so you have to apply carefully). Fifrth: The problem I have with these oils though is that they help loosen makeup/sunscreen before you cleanse, and it's like you're loosening your SPF. That is my biggest problem. Because of all these reasons, I may not repurchase. Having tried all of RMS lip colors (Lip Shines and Lip2Cheeks), I can say that my favorites are: Sublime, Seduce, Modest, Smile, Illusive. The rest I wouldn't ever consider buying because they aged me or weren't standalone colors. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I love this! I did not expect to like it, but it is the most perfect product. I don't know if it'd last eight hours, but it doesn't matter because with my career, I'm never out more than four. It gives you a glowy look. On the cheeks, the color payoff is amazing. For any color to appear on the lip, you need to apply it three or four times. It's okay though because I prefer the sheer look. Pros: perfect color for Light/Med skin colors, all natural, perfect packaging, quick, not drying on lips Cons: price, coconut oil (may not work for acne-prone skin) I have acne-prone skin, but I haven't had any breakout due to this yet. Will update if anything.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I was a bit worried this would be too bright to use in cheeks and lips when I saw the swatch online, and even when it arrived (it looks VERY bright in the pot!) But as soon as it glides on it goes lovely a translucent. A gorgeous suit all colour! Definitely will purchase again - may never need to though, a little goes a long way!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

8 years ago

I give a very enthusiastic thumbs up to this product. It's a gorgeous vibrant coral cream product that you can use on lips and cheeks. I've had mine for two years, use it almost daily, and have barely made a dent in the pot. So at this rate I'll probably have to throw it out before I run out. Amazing beautiful colour that really wakes up my NW15 skin.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairBrown

9 years ago

This is a 5 star product! The color is great and has the ability to go sheer or intense. I have not used it as a lip color, only cheek. It's fun, fresh, young and great on lighter skin tones. I love the packaging of RMS products as they are so small and compact that you can fit them anywhere. A stellar product that I would highly recommend. One of my all time favorite blushes.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29