Stila sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner

4.1

on 6/11/2016 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

honestly...TERRIBLE. it's like water. it literally looks like some flaky glitter eyeshadow that's cheap mixed with sticky water. it does not work - it cracks. you can't make a wing. it's too see through to show as a winged eyeliner on your eyes. it really is terrible. to charge 14 pounds is ridiculous...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this from Nordstrom Rack when it was on sale there, i purchased the grey color-not sure what the actual name is.
The color payoff is very bad, its very liquidy so when you apply a few layers to try to get the color to be more opaque, the layers move and make the application splotchy and uneven,
i gave it away to a friend coz i never touched it or used it.
Do Not Recommend.

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love pen styled liquid eyeliners. I think they create the best wings on the eyes and it provides the best control. Stila's waterproof liquid eyeliner is my favorite of all times. I do really want to try the brown colored one, but I have bought the black eyeliner 3 times (I lost two of them. very sad). I love how it STAYS PUT after application. No smudging. The color is so intense that you only need to apply it once. This is the eyeliner I recommend to all my friends who are starting makeup and they all love it too. It's hyped for a reason.

on 2/28/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This eyeliner is middle-of-the-road for me. I have it in Royal so it's a fun, longlasting color on my lids but applies more like a wash. It definitely takes patience and more than a few layers to get to an opacity that I like. When I'm building it up, because of how liquid-y the product is, the color gets pushed around and it's troublesome to achieve an even coat. I don't use this liner that much because of how annoying it is for me. That being said, I mostly use this on top of other eyeliners to add extra sparkle. I got this on sale at Ricky's for $5 on a buy one get one. I wouldn't buy this at full price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I own electric and I love, love, love, love, love it. Only complaint is the price to product size ratio. Do not be deceived, the product is the short end. Not a very good value if you pay full price. However, personally, I most often buy my Stila makeup off of HauteLook and these eyeliners have been $8.00 each time in the past. That is well worth it to me.

Got my first one in a Birchbox and have since bought two more. I like them as "finishers." I think the colors are a little thin to stand on their own, but I like to top other non-waterproof liners with them to help "seal" them in. My eyes get watery, and these help my non-waterproof liners stay (esp my cat eyes). I do wish they had the little balls in there to help mix the product, but it still works just fine.

on 12/17/2012 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I purchased this liner in Rock Candy, a beautiful olive greeny brown kind of color. The wear is fantastic and the steady applicator design makes applying this pretty easy. I like this better than the Make Up Forever version. People always love this when they see it on me and ask me what it is.

on 12/17/2012 6:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

OH MY GOSH MY HG SPARKLE EYELINERS! I absolutely adore these I can't rave enough about these gorgeous eyeliners. They are pigmented with not too much sparkle, just enough to look feminine and sexy. I bought ALL of them, I love these so much <3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

One of my favourite eyeliners snce I got it in Sephora last year....oily skin, oily lids but it does not budge after many hours of wear!! Have tried a lot of expensive brands like Chanel, Shu and Lancome and this beats them all!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in "Electric", a gorgeous shimmery teal and "Royal", the most beautiful purple shade. The formula on these in wonderful- packed full of micro shimmer that makes the eyeliner look duochrome! That's the only positive though. The applicator is a sponge that begins to deteriorate and deform after a few uses, the shimmer sticks to everything during removal, they're not opaque, they crack, and most disappointingly, Electric stains my eyelids- FOR DAYS. Also, you get a teenytiny amount for the price, literally 1/5 the amount of UD 24/7 liners for $4 more.