TheBalm Betty-Lou Manizer

TheBalm Betty-Lou Manizer
The Balm Betty-Lou ManizerFrat Boy, Hot Mama, Mary & Betty Lou Manizer

4.1

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, Ptfe, Silica Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Iron Oxide (Ci75470).

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I bought this alongside the Gold Deposit from Mac and I prefer this! I have to agree with other reviews that stated how pigmented this is but not in an "out there" shiny kinda way. This is a nice, buttery, healthy glow without the glitter of Gold Deposit and loudness of Sleek highlighters! It applies beautifully and a little goes a very long way. I always watch my hand when applying highlighter as it can go from glow to disco ball very quick! Price and packaging are OK! Think mine was £17 or so. Definitely affordable! Packaging is cute and comes in a mirrored compact. Overall, I would recommend and repurchase

on 11/17/2016 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It applies beautifully, a little bit goes a long way as it is very pigmented.

on 8/19/2016 2:51:00 PM

Extremely pigmented. Very long lasting. Brings my dead pale skin back to life. I like the shimmer and the color, it really suits my skin. Very smooth application. Will repurchase again and also recommend.

on 1/24/2016 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't know what I thought when I bought this honestly. It's reeeally orangey and you can definitely not use it for contouring, and when I use it as a bronzer on my cheekbones it still looks really orangey and unnatural.

on 12/28/2015 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have all 3 of the Lou Manizers and I am madly in love with all of them. I feel like they were designed in such a way to suit ALL skin colors. I have seen so many reviews before buying the products and at first I thought it was nothing special.. 3 regular shades priced highly..oh was I wrong.. I promise you these 3 babies are so much more than that. Your skin will look like on another level. FOR SURE I will re-purchase all of them when I run out 100%.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!! I have a more olive skin tone and this just looks so good on even when Im pale as hell. You can really pack on or just use this product lightly on your cheeks. I use it as a blush really, just slap it across my face! The shimmer in it adds a lovely glow to my face while giving me some bronzed colour. It just makes me look a lot healthier. The shimmer isnt like a highlighter shimmer like mary loumanizer.. I dont know its just so gorgeous and imo quite affordable when you compare it to mac highlighters or blushes.

on 5/6/2015 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Def gives me the sun kissed glow for my skin. Can look a bit orange if I apply more than twice over the same part. Def a lil goes a long way with this product for me but the packaging is super cool, comes with a nice mirror too.

on 3/22/2015 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

To all my naturally "tanned" girls out there... high yellow to medium deep, you do not want to pass up on this. I wear it like as a blush and I look even more dewy and luminous than I do when I highlight with Mary-Lou or Cindy-Lou.

This does have orange in it and a lovely golden shimmer, just perfect for medium skin.

Oh, Betty-Lou... to think I almost passed you up. I am loving it...especially with the summer coming up and my skintone deepening.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This bronzer is pretty when I get it right, but it requires a very light hand and patience, which I do not have. Betty Lou-Manizer is a medium bronze with strong golden shimmer, and it's definitely a good quality product. It has a soft, buttery texture, it's pigmented, and the shimmer is fine so it creates a sheen rather than sparkles. The problem is that although the shimmer is fine, it's dense and very reflective so it easily becomes metallic. It also requires a good amount of blending to get the product to meld with my skin and look natural. I have NC30 skin and Betty Lou-Manizer gives me a very luminous, bronzed look when applied lightly to the high points of my face. I like subtle shimmer, so even with a light touch this bronzer is still really reflective for my tastes. It's nice to use once in a while, but most of the time I don't want to fuss around or be very glowy.

on 1/19/2015 11:35:00 PM

I love this as a bronzer or blush. Beautifiully adds warmth and glow to my face and it is less shimmery and more glowy than what it looks like in the pan

I buy mine online or from Kohls and its not the cheapest bronzer but it also lasts quite a long time