L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentasodium Ethylenediamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate, Menthol, Polyquaternium 47, Fragrance [July 10, 2011]

on 12/20/2014 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I don't know if this stuff helps combat acne, but for feeling clean this is great. I've probably repurchased 5+ times - I love everything about this. It smells nice and fresh, a little bit of cleanser goes a long way (almost 4 months) and the little scrublet does a much better job of getting grease/makeup off than my hands. (Although the scrublet will get dirty and I always throw them away with each new bottle I get) Around $5 at my local grocery - will repurchase!

on 10/8/2012 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot use the scrub because it breaks me out, this was my holy grail in the beginning but now its like, okay, after i use this, this product got rid of everything, but after a while ill get tiny break outs, like 6 of them, i probably wont buy this again.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This cleared my face so fast! Definitely going to buy again(: I use this with my Clarisonic Mia 2 and they work so great together.
PROS:
+Cleared my skin and made it soft
+cheap ~$4.37
+Comes with a cute scrublet
+Smell is nice not bothersome at all
CONS:
-None :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best things about this cleanser is the scrublet and the smell. The scrublet does a good job to distribute the product onto my skin, gentle exfoliating, and massaging. It doesn't really dry out my skin, but give me a fresh clean face. The smell is so FREAKING GOOD. I SWEAR THIS SMELL WAKE ME UP WHEN I WASH MY FACE IN THE MORNING WITH THIS CLEANSER. I give it a 4 out of 5 because it doesn't do anything to improve my acne, pimples and breakout... really.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutly love this. It has become my go-to clenser. When I feel a break out comming on, or I have a lot of dirt of makeup on my skin, I can not imagine using any other product. I use the sensitive skin version (white and blue) and it keeps my skin calm and creamly looking. The 'scrublet' gets down very deep, and once i take the wash off (a few splashes of cool water, my skin is squeeky clean, and butter smooth. BUY THIS PRODUCT, you wont regret it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is not a bad cleanser. It exfoliates nicely but it really didn't do anything for my acne so I'll have to try something else. It may work for someone else but sadly, not for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this seeking clear skin. At first, I was in love. It tightened my skin, left it glowing, and cleared up some acne. I brought my second bottle. This time, I began breaking out immediately (about 1 1/2 after the first use) Multiple pimples began forming underneath the skin, impossible to clear off. I thought maybe it was just temporary acne, so I continued to use. Wrong, it continued to ruin my skin. The product would leave skin radiant right after use, but after a few hours, I was a greaseball. I do not recommend, sadly.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My 3rd of the Go 360 cleansers and by far my FAV!
I initially picked this up because I've begun collecting the cute little scrublets but I have no need to try the others now! After about 5 uses with the white scrublet I noticed it began to get 'stained' from my concealer/powder so I now just lather it in my CLEAN hands and use it that way. I have clear skin as is, only getting blemishes once a month due to the super fun hormones changing but after almost 2 months of use (and 2 periods later...) I can honestly say even during that hellish time of the month, I have yet to have even ONE spot anywhere! I can't say it's amazing for acne-prone skin but I definitely say it's worth a try!! It's a gel type liquid consistency, lathers amazingly, leaves your face soft, clear, clean and not at all tight, flaky or dried out. I want to say it was $5-7...I'm about to buy my 2nd bottle in a few days. Totally at the top of my HG Cleansers list. :)
And BTW, although I don't wear waterproof mascaras or liners, this also does a great job of removing eye makeup! Waterproof users, you may find you still need to use a makeup remover in addition to this.

on 6/6/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this after watching a commercial, I must admit, I didn't want to get it... but I did. I tried it the night I've bought it and mainly in the shower. This product was nothing like I thought it would be.
For one, its not irritating, which is one of the reasons I don't have high hopes for products of this short.
2, it really cleans everything off, from makup and whatnot.
3, ist really light, and very gentle to the skin, which is what everyone wants in an acne product.
Overall this product has reduced my oiliness that I get about 3 hours into my day. One thing I do recommend is, do use a moisturizer, any short, it tends to keep your skin really soothing, instead of feeling irritant if you use it daily. This product has worked for me, knowing I've tried plenty of products out there. It's worth the investment.