himalaya protein hair cream

No Image

4.5

I have used this hair cream for about 2 weeks. Love the result! I have frizzy dry hair and brittle at the end as a result of misuse of a famous brand hair straightening cream properly:(((( But after using this cream,it does what it promises-nourishes and adds shine. Hair is extra smooth. I agree that you must be careful with the amount you apply to hair cos if too much,it will be oily and greasy. Suggest to change a better packaging as it is not very hygiene to put fingers into the tube of cream especially your hands are wet when wiping dry your hair. the smell is not very impressive, it's kinda like muscle pain relief cream. Weird right? But for me, it is bearable. I am looking more at the effectiveness rather than the smell or the packaging. Worth giving it a try!

on 4/29/2011 1:17:00 AM

this is a staple in my hair cair regime. i've been using this from winter the cream gives structure to my wavy frizzy hair without weighing it down although i alternate the use. i use it after washing my hair with serum loreal or habibs it is not greasy and cheap just 100 for 175ml. i had also given it to my hus. and he is happy that his hair fall stopped considerably with it. it is herbal based so fine.

Popular Styling Products