Thierry Mugler Angel

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 18 & Under
Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as i grow older my senses have been leaning towards feminine and womanly smells rather than the candy and sweet smells i use to enjoy as a young girl. my all time favourite is chanel no.5 and this is up there with it. I first tried this fragrance at turkey in istanbul. initially when i first sprayed it on the smell wasnt that great but within half an hour it smelt amazing. now when i wear it i remember turkey and my aunty in istanbul wore this perfume so many times in her life that her skin induced it in. If you are someone who wears perfumes for memories then make angel the perfume that you will never forget. angel has scarred my sensory system that it is inevitible to forget. thank you thierry mugler for an enjoyable and pleasant experience.

on 2/19/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I was looking for a new perfume and checked this out because I'd heard some hype about it. At the Macy's counter I sprayed about half a spray onto my wrist, barely any at all. At first it smelled slightly off... almost like urine. But it only smelled that way for about a minute, and once it had settled into my skin, it was the best perfume I had ever smelled. I'm no good at describing fragrances, but overall this is a musky woodsy scent with just enough sweetness. Throughout the day I could smell it strongly, and even into the following day, just from that one spray!
As far as price goes it is expensive for the amount you get but a tiny bit goes a looong way. It's definitely worth it in my opinion.
I don't really judge perfumes by their bottles, but I'm not crazy about the star bottle, it's not really my taste.
Overall this is my new signiature scent... I can't get enough!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE this perfume! I really dislike negative reviews on perfumes, because like so many people have said, perfumes turn out differently on everyone. That's not anyone's fault, but we shouldn't hurt the perfume's poor feelings because of that. :(. Anyway, yeah I love this so much! (And alien.) I can smell the chocolate well in this when I spray it. It honestly is a bit overwhelming the first time you smell it, but if you give it a chance, it's great. I can spray this and still smell it on my wrist the next day. That's what I love most about Thierry Mugler perfumes. They really are worth the price.

on 11/10/2012 1:29:00 AM

EW. Honestly. It doesn't smell like anything disgusting, like garbage or something, but it smells like a bunch of nice things that don't go together....It smells like trees, ginger ale, caramel, and roses...Together, I just get a whiff of a pleasant armpit whenever I smell this. I kept trying it all week to try to like it, but I couldn't. Something is just off!
I gave it 2 lippies, 1 because it was a good try, and a second one because the bottle is beautiful.
just don't waste your money on this!

A few years ago, there was a girl in one of my classes who constantly smelled like a mixture of ice cream and marijuana. I guessed that she probably ate a carton of Ben & Jerry's every morning while simultaneously smoking a blunt, because I had never smelled anything so confusing and nauseating before.

Fast forward to my 17th birthday. I received a bottle of Angel perfume, took one whiff, and immediately realized I was wrong.

The girl was wearing Angel.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After one of my friends said that he loved this perfume on a woman, I wanted to try it SO badly... to the point where I almost bought it online without smelling in it the store. I couldn't find it ANYWHERE, and when I finally saw it at Shoppers... I practically ran to the adorable, heart-shaped bottle.

It smells... horrible. I hate the scent - I think it smells like cologne (and a really bad one) and gives me a headache. Almost, it's very strong and potent, so when I sprayed it on, I smelled it everywhere I went.

The only think I like is the packaging, but unfortunately, there's where it ends. I hate this perfume (sorry to anyone who does like it) and am glad I never bought it.

on 7/9/2010 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This STINKS! BADLY! Every single person that I've asked about the smell of this perfume told me they hate it! It's definately cloying and the drydown isn't any better than the inital spray. I'd be ashamed of wearing this. One of my friends even said it stank like baby powder and diapers!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I thought Angel was one of those scents which would smell positively of real chocolate but instead it smelt too oriental and much too oldish, something not even my grandmother would wear, unfortunately. I could barely detect any chocolate nor vanilla notes, all these supposed notes were hidden under some spice. Totally disappointed with this one, although the bottle is really pretty.

So I own this perfume, but as a gift, and I have to say that I wish I'd warned the person who gave this to me before they bought me a perfume, because I absolutely hate this perfume on me. I really wanted to love it, but honestly on me, it smells like a dying rat. Or like someone has retched on my arm (this has never happened btw, pure speculation). So I really recommend trying before buying because I'm an example of the skin that it does not suit!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I wanted to like this,but it just doesnt smell right on me,I can smell chocolate in it,but thats about it.I read about this in the Clique series,so I wanted to try it.They had samples at the department store I was at so I got a little bottle of it and some lotion.My mom loves it,so I gave them to her.I like the way it smells on other people,just not on me.

Popular Fragrances