Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

2.8

on 8/11/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I HATE this. It smells like men's cologne, burnt something-or-other, and spicy chocolate (but not the good kind). It lasts awhile but I STINK! I will never, ever buy this. It smells atrocious.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

The scent is really nice but very heavy! The scent lasts a long time. It's a little chocolatey and to be honest, I wouldn't buy this again, it's definitely not a day time perfume.

I don't like the way the bottle refuses to stand. I gave this to my mum.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the most AMAZING woody oriental I've ever tried. Soft and sexy and feminine, I feel like I'm surrounded by sweet ashes of different woods, a scent I've ALWAYS been partial too. It's warm, its soft, and the staying power is very significant. This is definitely a winter HG for me. Maybe even my signature!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift from my great cuzin, he got it for me because he thought I would like the packaging. I do -- pretty cut glass star!! I love it! However I sprayed it on and honestly thought that I was going to DIE. I wondered why I was so unfortunate enough to be forced to smell this disaster. I'm sure that the lighter and men's version aren't as bad, but that artificial sweetness and the patchouli....gag!! Seriously I wonder how this got all the great reviews. Is everyone in some sort of cult where you have to wear and enjoy Angel to survive the apocalypse?? It will always be a mystery to me. Thumbs down and a lawsuit against Mr. Mugler for attempted murder.

Popular Fragrances