Thierry Mugler Angel

Thierry Mugler  Angel

3.0

on 9/13/2015 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Until the day that God decides to take me to Heaven with him, I will be using Angel. I have always loved perfume and have some of the most expensive u can buy. Nothing compares to Angel. It is an uplifting, romantic and long-lasting smell. It is indescribably the best smelling perfume on the market. Woodsy, a little citrusy, a little sweet and a lot of magical presence. I just really cannot describe the smell. Men will run you down to find out what u r wearing. And when they catch you, they will just stand and breathe in your presence and smell. It is just one of those perfumes that is not strong, not heady, not over powering but just mesmerizing and long-lasting. If you purchase and like the perfume, you will be addicted to it as long as you live. This is my review of Angel and I wear nothing I do not love. To sum it up girls......If Angel was tripled in price, I would buy; if Angel was only sold in New York or Paris and not available to purchase online, I would be making the trip twice per year. I think u will love it too.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE this perfume. I cannot really decribe it in the way I'd like to, because its quite hard to describe. I can see it not being to everyone's taste, but to me it is just incredible. You only need a small amount and you can smell it like you've sprayed half a bottle on yourself! I think maybe some people don't like it because perfume reacts and smells differently once on the skin, so its all down to the chemicals on your skin or whatever as to how it will actually smell. But I have never heard anything but positive comments when I wear it, as I work in retail I have customers saying 'you smell amazing, what is it?' etc. So if you like a strong, fairly indescribable scent, then this is definitely worth a try.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Angel is heavenly. It's strong and very unusual. It starts out with patchouli and a bunch of other notes. Then it turns spicy and tried down to spice and vanilla and caramel.
It's heavy, smutty, gourmand, oriental and awesome.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hands Down my Favorite go to for a night or winter scent. what people need to remember is that certain scents work differently with certain body chemistry. sweet or clean scents for instance disapper isntantly on me. angle however not only last, but warms perfect to my body chemistry. i get lots of complements from this fragrance.

on 9/26/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

I got half a dozen sample-sized spray vials of this and spritzed some on a few minutes ago... I'm not happy at all. I am only writing about the top notes, I guess- will have to wait for the drydown. I'm hoping (maybe against hope) that this would pleasantly surprise me like Mariah Carey's M recently did, because all I'm smelling now is a whole lotta patchouli, pepper and alcohol. Nothing else.

Update: It's been four hours since I first sprayed this on- the smell isn't as strong now, and I can smell slight chocolate and other notes in there, but it's still too strong for me!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Smelled on someone and decided to try. Smelled awful. Couldn't wait to wash off :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I have one good thing to say about this product and that is that it lasts FOREVER. Once you put it on (and personally I think it is far too strong at first) it stinks but after it settles onto the skin it is actually quite nice, and a little goes a really, really long way.

I hate the packaging. It may be cute as hell but storing it is a pain! It doesn't stand upright and it always gets lost on my table top or in my drawer because it falls to the wayside behind/under something else.

I can't stand the smell until about an hour after you put it on - and yes, I mean YOU. It does not smell nice on me and when I first put it on I spend about 5minutes sneezing before nearly gagging.

I got this as a gift and my Mother now uses it as a house spray before she leaves for a while. After we come back, it smells lovely once it has aired out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this scent, to me its pretty, soft and heavenly. I always get stopped and asked what perfume I'm wearing when i wear this.

on 9/11/2009 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Bingo, Kitty, cotton candy indeed! My friend also wears this and it makes me nauseous. I agree that you either love it or hate it...I personally hate it. It seriously makes me gag, although some guys really dig it for some odd reason.

on 8/15/2009 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I bought this fragrance because of the bottle. I know i know how very clever to base a decision on something as personal as a perfume on packaging! Luckily, i struck gold with this perfume. I love the scent. It's very strong so a little goes a long way. The scent is a mix of vanilla and musk. I got loads of compliments on it and literally got stopped in the street to be asked what i was wearing. However it's now no longer my style. I prefer Alien.

Popular Fragrances