image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

C₇H₆O₃

Hi everyone. I just did this for the first time, mixing the asprin with water then honey. It was great, I have nothing really to add regarding efficacy. But then I discovered this, which I thought I'd better leave here. It may not be 100% safe?

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Can't believe this actually worked. The first time I got the Mint Julep mask and put the aspirin on with that. I couldn't believe how great my skin felt. Over the last couple of days, I've just been using the aspirin and water. The red marks on my chin are already starting to fade after 3 uses.

To Read all 2243 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/22/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my guarantee pimple/cyst reducing mask, no other home remedy has worked so well for my acne/blemish prone skin. I dilute a few with some water until I reach a pasty texture that my skin will absorb, works very well as an overnight mask.
you will wake up to reduced sized zits.

Omg! I have always been so skeptical over trying this. I thought ok, this is probably one of those homemade cheap remedies that doesnt work. But I was wrong! I was so insecure about my current acne breakout, my acne was so red & inflamed couldn't even cover it up with makeup. Well after trying this face mask, all the redness was gone! In just two days! most of the pimples even dried up already.
All I did was heat up some water in a little container & then let 6 tablets soak up the water untIL it is a paste kind of. Then I applied it with a cotton ball twice a day.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

My skin: combo, sensitive, hormonal acne, occasional other clogged pores/pimples

This mask works quite well for me. I mix 5-6 uncoated tablets with just a few drops of water to dissolve them, then add honey into it and put on damp clean skin. Let sit for 5 mins then gently scrub/rinse off.

It definitely help brighten skin and reduce redness. It works well on sensitive skin and does help to dry out pimples.

I did this mask and its harsh. But worksss. I can not do this mask as i broke out on hives on my face badly each time i tried to apply the mask:(

on 5/27/2015 1:24:00 AM

Love, seriously keeps my skin looking amazing- I only use one every two weeks or so though. However if you have sensitive skin make sure you try it out on a small patch of skin first.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

hi! I'm Diane H. -- I think I came up with my particular formulation of this mask in the last 90s on alt.fashion. the idea of using aspirin in skincare was certainly not new to me; I just came up with my particular formulation (5-6 generic aspirin + warm water, apply for 10 minutes, rinse). it was one of those magical "right time, right place" things -- after I posted about it in alt.fashion, it took over the newsgroup for a while! the idea spread like wildfire after that, and I've seen it all over the web, on TV shows, in magazines -- just about everywhere.

I still use the aspirin mask myself at age 50, about once a week. it gets rid of dry, flaky skin and keeps my pores clear. I love it, and am thrilled to see people still use it, post about it and love it, even to this day.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love the asprin masks because they are so cheap, yet effective. I've yet to determine what the actual difference is between acetyl salicylic acid and plain salicylic acid. Not sure how much of an effect the acetyl group has - any organic chem majors here?? ;) Anyways, I usually pop this into my mortar and pestle and get it into a nice fine powder since I feel like the chunks will cause micro tears in my skin otherwise. I mix it with a bit of water and leave it on for 20 minutes. My skin is hormonal and acne prone and I currently use retinoids to combat acne, but I always keep coming back to the ASA mask because it's so cheap and works great!

on 5/2/2015 8:21:00 AM

Literally nothing works for my acne....... nothing panoxyl, proactive, neutrogena grapefruit and a whole lot more!
I was reading all the review on here for the aspirin mask and i was stunned by the positive reviews. I needed something no i needed anything so i gave it a try.
Ive been using it a full week and i will never stop! Wow my face is totally clear. Literally my HG product. I use it every night as a mask with the tree hut brazilian nut body scrub . I let it stay on about 30 mins wash it off and my skin is so smooth and fresh like WOW! On my oily days or a few small bumps i use neutrogena deep clean scrub (light blue formula) i mix it in with the aspirin and DONE. I use andalou recovery cream at night. Wake up clear skin . Yes! In the morning its the same routine . I love it and it works.

Popular Masks