L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge - Unending Kiss 112

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.3

This is the first drug store lipstick I have ever liked. I gave it a try because it was said to be a dupe if mac marquise d. So I gave it a shot & it turned out to be a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. (Im NC37-40)
Its a cool mauve/dusty rose, which does have a similar base color as marquise but without the gold shimmer. It looks like my natural lip coloring but with a little something extra. Basically it doesn't make me look OTT & is great for my desired look. which is more emphasis on the eye & soft nude lip. I don't like the packaging though, it's not attractive/sleek & you have to put it on "correctly" being that you have to slide the lid onto the front since there is a lock in/ clasp tab. I still pref mac lipstick packaging because of this. But I did stock up and but another for back up just in case this is LE- I don't even know if l'oreal has LE items- but I do like it enough to plan ahead. I keep one at work & one in my purse. Great nude pink for olive, cool toned gals.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is first and foremost an excellent pink for olive toned skin. Not too cool, not too light.
Then the benefit: goes on soft and velvety, matte yet not drying. Really comfortable as it dries down, nice stain effect. You'll need to reapply after eating. But who doesn't love to do that? Another plus is this product is virtually unscented and flavorless--bravo, L'Oreal.I gave it a 3 for packaging because I don't find it pretty or cool at all. But I can live with that as long as the contents are a 5.

on 10/4/2011 10:18:00 AM

This is the first L'Oreal lipstick I have tried (I have only recently gotten into lipstick - always been a gloss person) and I am fairly happy with it. It goes on very smooth, doesn't sink into lip lines, and has a nice, slightly shiny, finish. Pigmentation is rich. It is creamy but does feel drying after awhile which is not surprising for a long lasting lipstick. It feels just a little bit sticky on at first, but nothing too noticeable, and I think that is what it gives it it's long wear quality. It does last through eating, which is great. The packaging is unfortunate and clunky; the price is not bad.
I like the color of Unending Kiss. I wanted a light, natural looking pink and all the others I have tried had frost. This has no frost at all and it definitely comes through warm on me (I have a lot of natural lip pigment). One coat is a rosy blush and two coats for a deeper, more vibrant pink.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely would repurchase Unending Kiss. It's a wonderful pale neutral pink--just a step above a MLBB kind of shade. It has a satiny finish with just a hint of microshimmer. It feels very comfortable, and there's no taste or scent. I get a good 5-6 hours minimum wear out of this lipstick. It's a perfect everyday color, just grab and go and you don't even have to reapply until after lunch. I adore this product and it's easily a new HG in my stash.

Top Rated Lip Treatments