China Glaze Cracked concrete

4.7

on 11/14/2011 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I now own every color that I want to in the the crackling China Glazes. The one metallic I own is the Tarnished Gold, which is an exact match to my jewelry and Coach purse. (much prettier of a shade of gold than SH's)
I also own the White Lightening, Crushed Candy, Black Mesh, and Broken Hearted.
I don't especially like my Broken Hearted and will be gifting my friend with it. It's too bold for me. Most likely my age or something. Not liking it is why I didn't buy the Purple either. Imagine it would be close to the same thing for me.

My DH just lets me go nuts, ordering more and more of these, along with buying lots and lots of new shades of np's. I have so much fun. It's actually relaxing for me. A new hobby.
Especially since I live near GreenBay WI and my hobby of choice of gardening is nearly at an end for the yr.

I do love testing a lot of my crackles with only a base coat or a very light, barely visable base under them and they're beautiful that way too. But always adding a coat or 2 of fast dry top coat too.

on 4/3/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love having a gray crackle. The black is great, but gray looks wonderful with pale minty colors! Its less harsh (and really does look like cracked concrete) making a really fun effect

on 2/27/2011 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this and Black Mesh from the China Glaze crackle collection. I love the way this crackles! I wore a pastel purple underneath and love it. I purchased it online at Sally's for $4.99...money well spent!

Popular Polishes