L'Oreal Double Extension Ultra-Lengthening Mascara

L'Oreal Double Extension Ultra-Lengthening Mascara

1.0

on 5/8/2013 11:26:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This made no impact on my lashes looking longer or fuller and it smeared. No thanks to this one!

on 10/11/2012 10:53:00 PM

Blech! This might be one of the worst mascaras EVER! First of all, the "primer" does nothing but clump up on your lashes, and then when you put the mascara over it, you can still see the white primer! After a couple of hours it flaked even more and looked like I was wearing white mascara almost. I didn't even give it another shot-total waste of money. Returned ASAP.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am a big fan of Double Extension Mascara. Been using it since it was first launched. L'oreal has discontinued one of my most favourite variant which packed in gold & blue tube (with serum). Even though it doesnt hold that long but my lashes looks healthier & stronger. Last month I bought the purple and gold tube and its waterproof type. Gosh...regretted buying this one. Its very dry and my lashes stick together and i have difficulties unclumping it. Good thing, it holds. Thats all! Very difficult to get rid of it even though I use tons of Clinique eye make up remover. Am very very dissapointed with this new launched. My lashes drops a lot due to the harshness of the base and liquid. I will not continue using it or i will be out of lashes soon. Please please launch the blue/gold variant back in the market. I am from Singapore!